Thread: ANA YANG, THE BUBBLE MAGICIAN

ANA YANG, THE BUBBLE MAGICIAN

Wow, that was cool. Makes me regret not practicing my bubble skills more. I wonder what her bubble solution recipe is. I've heard different solutions yield better quality bubbles.

If you enjoyed bubbles as a child (who didn’t?), you will enjoy this live performance as an adult. Watch this amazing show performed by Ana Yang. It will mesmerize and astonish you!

Ana Yang has entertained audiences around the world from Japan to New York, thrilling crowds and stretching laws of physics with her fascinating and delicate performances. Touted as “The World’s Greatest Female Bubble Artist” and a Guinness World Record holder, Ana mixes art with science to create bubbles of every imaginable size, shape and hue.

Read more at http://www.the-open-mind.com/i-have-...jT4oP2cWcjt.99

Last edited by Suzanimal; 01-03-2015 at 10:25 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This Is What Happens When You Blow Soap Bubbles in Below Freezing Temperatures

What happens when you blow bubbles in below freezing temperatures? Magic is what happens.

Blowing bubbles may sound like a summertime activity, but in the dead of winter, fun and dish soap take on an entirely new meaning.

On exceptionally cold days, 10 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 degrees Celsius) or below, make an effort to leave the comfort of the warm indoors and go outside and blow some bubbles. Initially, all you’ll get are a few normal bubbles, especially those that immediately bust mid-air. But some of those bubbles have enough life in them to freeze. Try catching one on your wand and watch as it transforms.

Their perfectly round surfaces begin to develop wrinkles and then they inevitably shatter like glass. The cold causes the air inside the bubble to be less dense which causes the collapse. If you’re lucky, you may even be able to pick the frozen bubbles up before they burst.

Unlike bubbles blown in warmer temperatures, the fragments of the frozen bubbles don’t disappear. Pieces of frozen soap film, which kind of look like broken egg shells, fall to the ground.

We can’t wait to try blowing soap bubbles in below freezing temperatures! (Me too!!!)
    http://firsttoknow.com/soap-bubbles-...e=facebookpage