Thread: Dershowitz named in lawsuit alleging abuse of underage sex slave

Dershowitz named in lawsuit alleging abuse of underage sex slave

Notorious AD is in news again, not for defending war crimes this time:

Dershowitz named in lawsuit alleging abuse of underage sex slave

US Politics
    January 2, 2015

A federal lawsuit in Florida accuses Alan Dershowitz, the famed advocate for Israel, of sexually abusing a minor. Dershowitz has denied the charges and vowed to hit back.
    The allegations come in a lawsuit by four women against the federal government for violating the rights of crime victims when it made a plea deal in 2008 with Jeffrey Epstein, the notorious financier, over allegations of sexual abuse of minors. Epstein ended up spending more than a year in prison.
    The suit says that Dershowitz routinely had sexual relations with Epstein’s “sex slave” at a time when she was under 18 years old, and before she escaped Epstein.
    The JTA says that Dershowitz denies the charges:
    Alan Dershowitz declared “totally, unequivocally and completely false” allegations that he enjoyed sexual services from a minor employed by a friend and client.
    From the lawsuit. It states that Jane Doe #3 was held as a “sex slave” by Jeffrey Epstein between 1999 and 2002, when she was 15 to 18 years old. The sexual abuse took place in New York, Florida, Mexico, the US Virgin Islands, and on Epstein’s private planes.

The allegation re Dershowitz:
    Epstein also sexually trafficked the then-minor Jane Doe, making her available for sex to politically-connected and financially-powerful people. Epstein’s purposes in “lending” Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information. One such powerful individual that Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with was former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known criminal defense attorney. Epstein required Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In addition to being a participant in the abuse of Jane Doe #3 and other minors, Deshowitz was an eye-witness to the sexual abuse of many other minors by Epstein and several of Epstein’s co-conspirators. Dershowitz would later play a significant role in negotiating the NPA on Epstein’s behalf. Indeed, Dershowitz helped negotiate an agreement that provided immunity from federal prosecution in the Southern District of Florida not only to Epstein, but also to “any potential co-conspirators of Epstein.” NPA at 5. Thus, Dershowitz helped negotiate an agreement with a provision that provided protection for himself against criminal prosecution in Florida for sexually abusing Jane Doe #3. Because this broad immunity would have been controversial if disclosed, Dershowitz (along with other members of Epstein’s defense team) and the Government tried to keep the immunity provision secret from all of Epstein’s victims and the general public, even though such secrecy violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.

Related

[IMG]http://********************************/2013/08/25-1n007-epstein1-300x300.jpg[/IMG]

Salacious new chapter in Florida billionaire’s sex scandal

By Trevor Aaronson
    01/02/2015 8:18 PM

For years, the story of South Florida billionaire money manager Jeffrey Epstein — involving allegations of human trafficking, an international underage sex ring, a Palm Beach mansion, a private island in the Caribbean, and an FBI investigation — has been tabloid fodder in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Now, Fort Lauderdale lawyer Brad Edwards is helping to write a new chapter in this murky and sordid tale. Representing two alleged victims identified only as Jane Doe #3 and Jane Doe #4, Edwards filed a motion in U.S. District Court in West Palm Beach that alleges well-known criminal defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, were involved in Epstein’s international sex ring.

A wealthy Wall Street money manager who had once attempted to purchase New York magazine, Epstein traveled the world in circles that included President Bill Clinton and businessman Donald Trump. Despite his vast fortune and mansion in Palm Beach, Epstein kept a low profile and wasn’t a regular in the wealthy island’s social scene.
    The low profile vanished in 2005, when a woman contacted the Palm Beach police fearing that Epstein had molested her 14-year-old daughter. The girl told detectives she’d been invited to Epstein’s mansion, where she was paid $300 after stripping to her underwear and massaging Epstein as he masturbated. Police then located a community college student who gave a sworn statement that she had taken six girls, all between the ages of 14 and 16, to Epstein.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le5342709.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prediction:

These girls' lawsuit will be tossed for lack of standing.

After all, they were probably not standing while being molested.

Other famous figures linked to this scandal include UK Prince Andrew, Israeli PM Ehud Barack and daughter of British Publisher (and Mosad spy) Robert Maxwell :

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex claims

In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke
    The woman’s lawyers allege in their motion that, in addition to facilitating her alleged encounters with the prince and Dershowitz, Epstein trafficked her to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders”.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ex-allegations

Andrew and the under-age 'sex slave': Duke denies claim in court papers that teen was picked to sleep with him by Robert Maxwell's daughter

• She was told to 'give the prince whatever he demanded' by Jeffrey Epstein
    • Claimed underage girls were ‘procured for sexual activities’ by Maxwell

By Sam Greenhill and Daniel Bates and Rebecca English for the Daily Mail
    Published: 17:28 EST, 2 January 2015 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 3 January 2015

Jane Doe #3 has made similar allegations against Harvard Law School expert Alan Dershowitz and a French model scout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894911/Andrew-age-sex-slave-Duke-denies-claim-court-papers-teen-picked-sleep-Robert-Maxwell-s-daughter.html

Related

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Alan Dershowitz declared “totally, unequivocally and completely false” allegations that he enjoyed sexual services from a minor employed by a friend and client.
    I am sure that he could argue that he did not enjoy sexual services.

"A federal lawsuit in Florida accuses Alan Dershowitz, the famed advocate for Israel, of sexually abusing a minor."

Good article selection for you.

While some people read the National Enquirer for some actual news that New York Times, CBS and Faux News won’t dare touch, I look at Alex Jones’s website (when I’m not reading LRC, of course). Alex Jones is the one with a lot of “Grrrr” in his voice and never one to hold back in saying what’s on his mind. In this article, we see that Prince Andrew, the “Duke of York” (whatever the hell that is), is alleged to be soliciting sex from children. (More details here.) The Infowars article also links to a previous one on U.K.’s Scotland Yard now investigating a widespread pedophile ring in the U.K which includes allegedly 40 members of Parliament who either participated in or knew about the scandal of sexual abuse and rape of children, some instances of which apparently going back to the 1980s. No, this isn’t the Boston priests scandal with cases going back to the 1960s, it’s politicians in the U.K.. But it wouldn’t surprise me if this kind of thing is also going on in the U.S. Oh wait, it has happened in the U.S., and still is. What is wrong with these people who have a lot of power and social status? I guess some of them just like to take advantage of those who are younger, more vulnerable and powerless.

Anyway, but one thing the Brits really are concerned about is “Offensive Comments” on Twitter which supposedly are being investigated by Scotland police. What worries me is that many Twits are tweeting in agreement with such investigations and support arresting and jailing the vitriolic offenders. In this case, a British TV personality named Katie Hopkins posted an offensive tweet referring to an Ebola patient in Scotland being transferred to London as an “Ebola bomb” and “sweaty Glaswegian.” Such tweets were labeled as “racist.” So for the “crime” of offending the over-sensitive emotions of the Twits, Hopkins must be seized and thrown into a cage and deprived of her liberty.

So my question is, why are so many more people “offended” by allegedly “racist” or otherwise insensitive tweets than they are offended by politicians and Royalty who molest kids and get away with it?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/child-sex-scandals-and-offensive-comments/

Good, shine a light on these evil $#@!s

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shades of the Franklin pedophile ring. Neither case is sui generis, of course. It seems that whenever groups of bankers and political operatives get together socially, pedophilia, rape and sexual slavery inevitably follow.

I'd say that the fact that they feel these impulses should be enough to make them realize they're tools of Satan, but I'm sure many of them knew that all along.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Alan Dershowitz, who recently defended child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and also is reported to be defending hollywood director Polanski who was convicted of drugging/raping 13 years old girl, says in latest statement:

“I’m not only defending myself here, but I am defending other values as well. I am defending the values that I have represented and stood for, for so many years.”

Link

Controversial Jerusalem post , Wash Post & WSJ are coming to defense of AD by leading with denials while skipping the initial charges news.

By SAM SOKOL
    01/04/2015

Alan Dershowitz says ‘anti-Israeli zealots are loving’ accusations against him

As anti-Semetic groups target Dershowitz's e-mail, famed pro-Israel advocate maintains claims of innocence

Anti-Semites and anti-Israel “zealots” are having a field day over sexual abuse charges being leveled against Alan Dershowitz, the prominent Jewish American attorney told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday.

The celebrity lawyer and retired Harvard law professor, who is well known for his pro-Israel advocacy and high-profile clients, stands accused of engaging in sexual activity with a minor employed by former client Jeffrey Epstein.

Last week Dershowitz was named in a lawsuit charging that federal prosecutors in Florida broke the law by granting Epstein a plea bargain to avoid federal prosecution.

According to a court filing quoted by the website Politico, Epstein forced the woman, referred to as Jane Doe #3, to have sex with Dershowitz, British Prince Andrew, and other prominent figures.

Doe alleged that she had sex on private airplanes and in multiple locations in the United States with Dershowitz and that Epstein made her have sex with the Duke of York in London, New York, and on a private Caribbean island, as part of “an orgy with numerous other underaged girls.”

Her accusations came as part of an ongoing civil case brought against the US government by several women who say they were abused by Epstein, who served jail time on state child sex charges, but was not prosecuted in federal court as part of a plea agreement.
    Beyond the damage to his reputation, Dershowitz also bemoaned the fact that he was “beginning to get all kinds of emails [from] anti-Israel and anti-Semitic groups, the most recent one saying ‘see Jews have always been in charge of the sex trade.’” “The anti-Semites are crawling out from under their rocks, they are loving this. And the anti-Israel zealots are loving this” as well, he said. “I’m not only defending myself here, but I am defending other values as well. I am defending the values that I have represented and stood for, for so many years.”

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Alan-D...nst-him-386635

Related

Roman Polanski admits impact of 1977 rape of 13 year old Samantha Geimer
    In 1977, Polanski plied the teenager with champagne and drugs during a photo shoot in Los Angeles, before raping her at the Hollywood home of his friend, Jack Nicholson.

Alan Dershowitz tries to get noted child rapist Roman Polanski off the hook..
    Dec 17, 2014

Bizarre sex story involving Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton may be true
    American Thinker‎ - 11 hours ago

(Photillustration Tablet Magazine; original photo White House via Jerusalem Post)

Fundraiser charged with child sex abuse frequently met with Obama

A prominent gay rights activist charged last week with sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy is a strong supporter of President Obama who has visited the White House more than a half-dozen times in the past two years, visitor logs show.

Strange Donald Trump link to this scandal.

... was 15 years old and working as a changing room assistant at Donald Trump's palatial country club called Mar-A-Lago when she became a travelling masseuse to Mr Epstein. For four years he had sex with her and "gave" her to his powerful friends, she claimed in court documents filed at the end of December.

—in 2002, years before Jeffrey Epstein's egg-shaped penis became a matter of public record—Trump described Epstein as a "terrific guy."

Hey, What's Jeffrey Epstein's Penis Shaped Like, Anyway?

We won't ruin it for you. Just watch this video, obtained by the Palm Beach Post, of the… Read more
    "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    http://gawker.com/donald-trump-manag...y-s-1677459527

H/T: TahoeBlue

Shine a light on these cockroaches!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That's Woody Allen. He adopted those two girls.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Shades of the Franklin pedophile ring. Neither case is sui generis, of course. It seems that whenever groups of bankers and political operatives get together socially, pedophilia, rape and sexual slavery inevitably follow.

I'd say that the fact that they feel these impulses should be enough to make them realize they're tools of Satan, but I'm sure many of them knew that all along.
    And yet, supposedly these people wouldn't be involved in the deaths of 3,000 Americans on 9/11 because that's just evil. Right......
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

H/T: TahoeBlue

Shine a light on these cockroaches!
    "terrific guys"

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Ok.

Dylan Farrow details Woody Allen's sexual abuse in letter ...
    http://www.nydailynews.com/.../dylan...allen-...Daily News
    Feb 1, 2014 - Woody Allen's adopted daughter, in a wrenching letter, describes in stomach-churning detail how the iconic film director sexually abused her.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

You know that adopting a girl doesn't necessarily put her off limits sexually for Woody Allen right?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Other famous figures linked to this scandal include UK Prince Andrew, Israeli PM Ehud Barack and daughter of British Publisher (and Mosad spy) Robert Maxwell :

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex claims

In case related to banker Jeffrey Epstein, woman alleges in court filing that she was forced to have repeated ‘sexual relations’ with duke
    The woman’s lawyers allege in their motion that, in addition to facilitating her alleged encounters with the prince and Dershowitz, Epstein trafficked her to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders”.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ex-allegations

Andrew and the under-age 'sex slave': Duke denies claim in court papers that teen was picked to sleep with him by Robert Maxwell's daughter

• She was told to 'give the prince whatever he demanded' by Jeffrey Epstein
    • Claimed underage girls were ‘procured for sexual activities’ by Maxwell

By Sam Greenhill and Daniel Bates and Rebecca English for the Daily Mail
    Published: 17:28 EST, 2 January 2015 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 3 January 2015

Jane Doe #3 has made similar allegations against Harvard Law School expert Alan Dershowitz and a French model scout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894911/Andrew-age-sex-slave-Duke-denies-claim-court-papers-teen-picked-sleep-Robert-Maxwell-s-daughter.html

Related

I'm certainly no expert, but that photo of Epstein and Woody Allen looks photoshopped.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Latest Pedophilia Club of the Elites & Wealth... Ben Swann covers the latest from RT. BTW, there has been absolutely nothing on US corporate media channels on these wackos...

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I'm certainly no expert, but that photo of Epstein and Woody Allen looks photoshopped.
    Looks like it is un-freedomed:

Woody Allen pals around with child-sex creep

This “New York Story” may not be fit for children.

Schlubby director Woody Allen was seen palling around Manhattan with billionaire convicted child-sex creep Jeffrey Epstein.
    Epstein put his arm around the cradle-robbing director-actor and quietly talked as the pair strolled on the Upper East Side Sunday with Allen’s 35-years-younger wife, Soon-Yi, in tow.
    “[Epstein] was hugging him and talking close to his ear . . . [He] had his arm on Woody’s shoulder,’’ a spy told The Post.
    “They appeared to have been walking together’’ along Madison Avenue beforehand, and the three then started “talking and laughing’’ as they neared Epstein’s East 71st Street town house, the source said.
    Allen, 77, and his 42-year-old wife — the adopted daughter of ex-love Mia Farrow — live on East 70th Street.

lol, Roman times are back!!

paaarrrttaaaaayyy

Get some lil boys, lets head to the gymnasium.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Affidavit Filed Reaffirms Allegations Against Dershowitz

UPDATED: January 23, 2015, at 3:24 p.m.
    In the latest development in an ongoing legal dispute, a woman who previously accused Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan M. Dershowitz of inappropriately having sexual relations with her when she was a minor has signed a sworn affidavit reaffirming her earlier allegations.
    The woman, identified in court documents as “Jane Doe No. 3,” claims in the affidavit that she “had sexual intercourse with Dershowitz at least six times.” The woman and her lawyers had first leveled accusations against against Dershowitz in a Dec. 30 federal civil court filing, alleging that she had sexual relations with Dershowitz in multiple locations at the urgings of Jeffrey E. Epstein, a billionaire and Harvard donor who served prison time for soliciting prostitution.

The Dec. 30 and subsequent filings are part of an ongoing civil suit against the federal government that challenges Epstein’s plea deal, which Dershowitz negotiated.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/20...z-allegations/

Woman says Dershowitz 'is lying' in new court filings by U. professor
    KSL.com-Jan 22, 2015

Alan Dershowitz's Accuser Swears By Her Story Of Sexual Misconduct
    Above the Law-Jan 22, 2015

Back in news:

Dershowitz’s latest target for antisemitism smears: Jeffrey Epstein’s victims

By David Samel August 28, 2020

Alan Dershowitz, on Jewish Broadcasting Service, Dec. 2019. Screenshot.
    Several of the major players in the sordid Jeffrey Epstein-Ghislaine Maxwell scandal are Jewish, including Epstein and Maxwell themselves, Leslie Wexner, Ehud Barak, and Alan Dershowitz. (Many others who have been accused of various acts of misconduct are not – Jean-Luc Brunel, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson.) Dozens of women have come forward with horrific tales of sexual abuse at the hands of the Epstein-Maxwell crowd when they were young, vulnerable teenagers. Perhaps it was only a matter of time before there were public accusations that the victims were motivated not by the horrors they endured but by anti-Semitism, and there is no better candidate to launch those scurrilous attacks than Alan Dershowitz.

For many years, Dershowitz has unleashed a torrent of vitriolic accusations of anti-Semitism against those who dared stray from the exceptionally narrow boundaries of Dersh-approved “legitimate” criticism of Israel. Some of these targets are almost universally admired as human rights icons, such as Archbishop Desmond Tutu, whom Dersh describes as “one of the most evil men in the world”; Daniel Berrigan, who was “an evil, evil man”; and Jimmy Carter, for whom there is a “special place in Hell” (where people who build houses for the poor into their 90’s are themselves housed). And of course, that’s just a tiny sample of Dershowitz’s targets. Apparently, Dershowitz’s theory is that these men, and Richard Goldstone, Jeremy Corbyn, Roger Waters, etc., who have led very public lives for many decades, are secretly consumed with hatred for the Jewish people but in a transparent attempt to camouflage their bigotry, they express their anti-Semitism only with criticism of Israel.

Dershowitz’s desperate and outrageously dishonest smears of Israel’s critics are deserving of their own multi-volume treatise, but he has now used his trademarked anti-Semitism weaponization against a victim of Jeffrey Epstein. One of the featured witness-accusers in the Netflix docuseries “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich”, Maria Farmer, now 50, recently had a lengthy telephone interview with Whitney Webb, who published the audio on YouTube. Some of Farmer’s statements about Jews are indeed troubling, but Dershowitz’s willful misinterpretations and even alterations of them are far worse. In a recent column based on the Farmer-Webb interview, he disingenuously suggests that Farmer “may have been motivated by the anti-Semitic attitudes she has long harbored, to falsely accuse prominent Jews of sexual misconduct.”
    https://mondoweiss.net/2020/08/dersh...teins-victims/

Related

Netflix’s ‘Jeffrey Epstein’ Trailer Shows Trump, Dershowitz, But Not Bill Clinton

Spy Jonathan Pollard Must Be Freed, says Alan Dershowitz
    newsmax.com/InsideCover/jonathan-pollard-israel-spy/2011/08/17/id/407736

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.