Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan

Exclamation Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan

Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan
    Photo of child killed at Sandy Hook shows up at Pakistani school shooting

Image Credits: ASPACS

by Adan Salazar | Infowars.com | January 2, 2015

A large-scale attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan, last month left 132 school children and 10 teachers dead.

Among the alleged victims emerged the familiar face of Noah Pozner, one of the children supposedly killed in the December 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Without explanation, Pozner’s image has appeared in multiple photos and reports of the high-profile Army Public School shooting, reportedly carried out by 9 members of an elite Taliban terror group on December 16.

Despite his death over two years ago, Pozner also managed to be memorialized on a wall dedicated to the APSACS massacre victims, according to a photo taken by Agence-France Press.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well,, isn't that odd?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Doppelganger? Yeah that must be it!
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Funny how their signs are always in english too.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If you look very closely at the above video it appears they are in front of a green screen because Anderson Cooper's point on his nose disappears.

Here it is again:

Here is someone confronting Anderson Cooper:

ETA:

I hope those who haven't paid attention now understand that these type events play right into the gun control advocates hands.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-02-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I don't even know what to say to something like that.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Hm. That sure is scwewy alright.

Gonna have to straighten out that closet one of these days...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-02-2015 at 08:38 PM.

I don't see what the big deal is. Are they claiming this kid was killed in 2 different places?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is. Are they claiming this kid was killed in 2 different places?
    What is it hard for you to understand? The OP is pretty clear. The picture that the Pakistani woman in the middle is holding up is of Noah Pozner, the child who allegedly died at Sandy Hook (December 14, 2012).
    Last edited by donnay; 01-02-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: date correction

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What is it hard for you to understand? The OP is pretty clear. The picture that the Pakistani woman in the middle is holding up is of Noah Pozner, the child who allegedly died at Sandy Hook (December 15, 2012).
    Where is the claim that child died in the school in Pakistan?

Where is the claim that child died in the school in Pakistan?
    Do you not read?

Pakistani demonstrators light candles during a vigil for victims of the Peshawar school massacre in Quetta on Dec 21, 2014. Pakistan plans to execute around 500 militants in coming weeks, officials said Monday, after the government lifted a moratorium on the death penalty in terror cases following a Taliban school massacre. -- PHOTO: AFP

ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan plans to execute around 500 militants in coming weeks, officials said Monday, after the government lifted a moratorium on the death penalty in terror cases following a Taliban school massacre.

Six militants have been hanged since Friday amid rising public anger over Tuesday's slaughter in the northwestern city of Peshawar, which left 149 people dead, most of them children.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asi...e-school-massa

*double post*

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Do you not read?

Pakistani demonstrators light candles during a vigil for victims of the Peshawar school massacre in Quetta on Dec 21, 2014. Pakistan plans to execute around 500 militants in coming weeks, officials said Monday, after the government lifted a moratorium on the death penalty in terror cases following a Taliban school massacre. -- PHOTO: AFP

ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan plans to execute around 500 militants in coming weeks, officials said Monday, after the government lifted a moratorium on the death penalty in terror cases following a Taliban school massacre.

Six militants have been hanged since Friday amid rising public anger over Tuesday's slaughter in the northwestern city of Peshawar, which left 149 people dead, most of them children.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asi...e-school-massa
    Yes, we are aware of the reported school massacre in Pakistan. Where is the claim that particular child was one of the victims of that reported event?

Yes, we are aware of the reported school massacre in Pakistan. Where is the claim that particular child was one of the victims of that reported event?
    Seriously? Look up at the photos.

Which of the victims by name are they claiming him to be?

So all the photos of the child are not supposed to indicate that the photos were of a child who died in the event?

Hey, we just had a massacre. Now during the vigil, I will hold up photos of children who were not killed in our massacre.

I do not buy the "Sandy Hook was faked" thing, but I am unsure as to how you fail to see this child's picture here.

Not a child who happens to look like him, but this child's picture, specifically.

Is being held up as a victim of the event.

I don't know what to tell you, it's all right here in the thread. How can you NOT see that they are claiming this child in their massacre?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure whatever name they call that photo is even relevant. I am sure that photo will get a Pakistani name.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Funny how their signs are always in english too.
    Actually that one makes sense. Due to the back to back world empires of England and America, pretty much the entire planet either speaks English, or knows someone who does. If you want "the world" to see your message, then English is actually the best language to make that happen. Just because a foreign protest uses English on their signs doesn't mean they are targeting the UK and the US, I think it rather means they are targeting "the world" outside of their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So all the photos of the child are not supposed to indicate that the photos were of a child who died in the event?

Hey, we just had a massacre. Now during the vigil, I will hold up photos of children who were not killed in our massacre.
    I think what he is saying is that for all we know, somebody just picked photos of kids that have died tragically on the internet and printed them out for the banner. Rather than going to all the grieving families and collecting actual photos of the kids that died in THIS incident. And really, if they hadn't picked some kid from sandy hook, nobody here would know if the photos were actually the kids that died that day or not.

It never ceases to amaze me how deliberately obtuse some people can be here.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I think what he is saying is that for all we know, somebody just picked photos of kids that have died tragically on the internet and printed them out for the banner. Rather than going to all the grieving families and collecting actual photos of the kids that died in THIS incident.
    But even if that is true, the premise of the OP is still unchanged!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

http://www.aworldatschool.org/news/e...-students-1443

No names on that image. The story at the link does however name a couple of the teachers and quotes one of the survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I think what he is saying is that for all we know, somebody just picked photos of kids that have died tragically on the internet and printed them out for the banner. Rather than going to all the grieving families and collecting actual photos of the kids that died in THIS incident. And really, if they hadn't picked some kid from sandy hook, nobody here would know if the photos were actually the kids that died that day or not.
    I certainly think they just picked photos of random good looking kids with a slightly darker complexion. What you are saying he may believe, is pretty much what I actually believe, and yet I am finding his discourse here extremely frustrating.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No names on that image. The story at the link does however name a couple of the teachers and quotes one of the survivors.
    I don't understand why you think a name is relevant AT ALL. If they give this photo a name AT ALL it will be some random Pakistani name. It's not as though they will say "the child is Noah Pozner." Even if the child who was killed in Afghanistan WAS somehow Noah Pozner (obviously impossible), they STILL would give the photo a good Pakistani name.

I am generating potential possibility after possibility after possibility in my head, over and over and over again, and I fail to see why the name they claim this child has is relevant to anything at all.

CPUd, you are having trouble computing--refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    But even if that is true, the premise of the OP is still unchanged!
    Here's what's wrong with the OP:

It is a legitimate question to ask why the photo of that child from another event is associated with this event, but that is not what is happening here. Infowars pushes the idea that this attack is some kind of hoax without even trying to explore other possible explanations. That is why donnay is having such a hard time finding the answers to my basic line of questioning- she has already made up her mind and is now trying to sell it to RPFs.

They had Mike Brown posters in NYC last month, but Mike Brown was shot in Missouri, does this mean Mike Brown died (again) in NYC?

If they had names to go with the photos on the posters, it would be easier to zero in on a claim, because then we would have 2 posters with 2 different names having the same photo. But right now, we don't even know if the group in Pakistan are even claiming him as a victim of that event. The group who made the posters are the ones to ask, but this is not something infowars would try to do, since it would destroy the narrative they are selling if it turned out to be a simple mistake.

It is a legitimate question to ask why the photo of that child from another event is associated with this event, but that is not what is happening here. Infowars pushes the idea that this attack is some kind of hoax without even trying to explore other possible explanations. That is why donnay is having such a hard time finding the answers to my basic line of questioning- she has already made up her mind and is now trying to sell it to RPFs.

They had Mike Brown posters in NYC last month, but Mike Brown was shot in Missouri, does this mean Mike Brown died (again) in NYC?

If they had names to go with the photos on the posters, it would be easier to zero in on a claim, because then we would have 2 posters with 2 different names having the same photo. But right now, we don't even know if the group in Pakistan are even claiming him as a victim of that event. The group who made the posters are the ones to ask, but this is not something infowars would try to do, since it would destroy the narrative they are selling if it turned out to be a simple mistake.
    I'm not finding any line of question hard...it seems other posters find your line of question rather obtuse.

Why do you suppose no other child from Sandy Hook is on those posters, like; little Emilie Parker? How about some of the kids from Columbine? How about the Amish school children that were murdered a few years ago?

Could it be that little Noah Pozner (if that is even this child's name) doesn't quite stick out with a group of Pakistani children, then say, Emilie Parker would?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Actually that one makes sense. Due to the back to back world empires of England and America, pretty much the entire planet either speaks English, or knows someone who does. If you want "the world" to see your message, then English is actually the best language to make that happen. Just because a foreign protest uses English on their signs doesn't mean they are targeting the UK and the US, I think it rather means they are targeting "the world" outside of their own country.
    That, or it's complete staged propaganda. They've been busted doing that many times already.

Fwiw, AFP could also just be trolling by 'shopping their pictures to get clicks.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Sorry man, but you are the one not making sense here. The banners are talking about children killed in a specific event. His photo is NOT "b-roll" it is in every banner and every group and every collection of protestors around the event. They are not saying "here is a random child who died once somewhere on this planet" they are saying "here is a child who died in THIS event."

I couldn't give a crap what conclusions Infowars or anybody else comes to regarding the photo, and I am highly unlikely to agree with their conclusions in any case. From what I can tell, I actually agree with YOU that these people are just using random photos from other (dead or alive) children around the world to gin up sympathy. Nevertheless, it's not "everyone else" having a non sequitur argument in this thread, it really is you. I'm telling you that as someone who actually agrees with your conclusions.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast