Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan

Why do you care? Why is it with you people things are suspicious but never hard evidence. I might not have hard evidence either but I am not going around claiming to know things without hard evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where's Noah Pozner's mother protesting this and asking for a retraction and apology?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Because I know if I was involved in some group or org that just lost a bunch of kids, the first that I'd want to do is go find a bunch of pictures of kids completely unrelated to my tragedy.
    More than a hundred kids. You ever tried keeping track of that many without making a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Where's Noah Pozner's mother protesting this and asking for a retraction and apology?
    Whu dont you ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    More than a hundred kids. You ever tried keeping track of that many without making a mistake?
    It was a US Government run school.. They keep records.. They document stuff..
    People there take pictures of their children..

I had questions about that alleged school shooting when it first was reported,,, before these photos even surfaced.

Why do you care? Why is it with you people things are suspicious but never hard evidence. I might not have hard evidence either but I am not going around claiming to know things without hard evidence.
    Ultimately I don't care,, other than for the suffering that the empire causes.

And I have never said I have any "evidence",, I only have questions.. I always question propaganda.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Do you really care about hard evidence? When hard evidence showed Stefan Molyneaux had lied to Joe Rogan about his wife getting in trouble for comments she made on his show you went on the defensive about that as well. And you used the same silly "So and so doesn't owe an explanation" argument. Okay. I guess Bush doesn't owe an explanation about the stockpiles of WMDs that were never found. I guess Cheney doesn't owe an explanation of why he implied there was a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda when there wasn't any. I guess Ben Bernanke doesn't owe an explanation about what he did while at the Federal Reserve. Donald Rumsfeld doesn't own an explanation about the trillions that went missing from the Pentagon on the day before 9/11. Rumsfeld also doesn't owe an explanation about why Dyncorp keeps getting Pentagon contracts after it has been caught repeatedly involved in the child sex trade. Dyncorp doesn't owe an explanation as to why it procured boy prostitutes for Afghan warlords. Obama doesn't owe an explanation as to why U.S. troops were guardian opium poppy fields in Afghanistan.

The reason people ask questions when things are suspicious is that if the questions are never asked the truth never comes out. Watergate, Iran Contra, Benghazi, every scandal that has ever broken has always started out with someone seeing something suspicious and starting to ask questions. And nobody in this thread has going around claiming to "know things." That's silly non sequitor. I'm not even convinced that Sandy Hook was a false flag and I don't think Gunny is either. But both of us see the value in asking questions. It's how the human race learns.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was a US Government run school.. They keep records.. They document stuff..
    People there take pictures of their children..

I had questions about that alleged school shooting when it first was reported,,, before these photos even surfaced.
    You are just confusing. Why are you bring up US gov't run school? I had a simple question. If you think you can keep track of hundreds of things and not a make a mistake kudos to you. I can't. I am sure I am not the only person in the world who might make a mistake if I was given that task.

Ultimately I don't care,, other than for the suffering that the empire causes.

And I have never said I have any "evidence",, I only have questions.. I always question propaganda.
    You always have "questions". Questions normal people don't want to bother with.

You are just confusing. Why are you bring up US gov't run school? I had a simple question. If you think you can keep track of hundreds of things and not a make a mistake kudos to you. I can't. I am sure I am not the only person in the world who might make a mistake if I was given that task.

You always have "questions". Questions normal people don't want to bother with.
    Normal people don't question the Federal Reserve system either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Do you really care about hard evidence? When hard evidence showed Stefan Molyneaux had lied to Joe Rogan about his wife getting in trouble for comments she made on his show you went on the defensive about that as well. And you used the same silly "So and so doesn't owe an explanation" argument. Okay. I guess Bush doesn't owe an explanation about the stockpiles of WMDs that were never found. I guess Cheney doesn't owe an explanation of why he implied there was a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda when there wasn't any. I guess Ben Bernanke doesn't owe an explanation about what he did while at the Federal Reserve. Donald Rumsfeld doesn't own an explanation about the trillions that went missing from the Pentagon on the day before 9/11. Rumsfeld also doesn't owe an explanation about why Dyncorp keeps getting Pentagon contracts after it has been caught repeatedly involved in the child sex trade. Dyncorp doesn't owe an explanation as to why it procured boy prostitutes for Afghan warlords. Obama doesn't owe an explanation as to why U.S. troops were guardian opium poppy fields in Afghanistan.

The reason people ask questions when things are suspicious is that if the questions are never asked the truth never comes out. Watergate, Iran Contra, Benghazi, every scandal that has ever broken has always started out with someone seeing something suspicious and starting to ask questions. And nobody in this thread has going around claiming to "know things." That's silly non sequitor. I'm not even convinced that Sandy Hook was a false flag and I don't think Gunny is either. But both of us see the value in asking questions. It's how the human race learns.

Oh I ask questions. I just don't ask them without hard evidence.

You said a lot of things there, I am not going to waste my time answering everything. All I will say is that from our previous discussion the hard evidence was presented and it made me feel sympathetic for Stefan. Whether he lied or not it is for each of us to decide. I don't think he will be hurting from you deciding he is a liar, since he does not actively try and attract people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Normal people don't question the Federal Reserve system either.
    Normal people don't question banking one way or the other.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Questions normal people don't want to bother with.
    normal people?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

LMAO seriously? You think a higher quantity of kids is going to make individual parents and school administrators forget who their own children are? Really? Wow. There are some families out there with like 15 children. If you randomly replace one with a stranger will it be a year before they figure it out?

Well, my high school had thousands of kids, and nobody thought that some random dead kid from Azerbaijan had anything to do with my school.

Wow, come on man, your argument here is cray-zee. I don't care of you have 10, 100, or 1000 kids, this is just not the kind of thing you do by accident.

Normal people don't question banking one way or the other.
    so,, "Normal People" are pretty $#@!ing stupid.

Apparently that is how we got into the state we are in.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

LMAO seriously? You think a higher quantity of kids is going to make individual parents and school administrators forget who their own children are? Really? Wow. There are some families out there with like 15 children. If you randomly replace one with a stranger will it be a year before they figure it out?

Well, my high school had thousands of kids, and nobody thought that some random dead kid from Azerbaijan had anything to do with my school.

Wow, come on man, your argument here is cray-zee. I don't care of you have 10, 100, or 1000 kids, this is just not the kind of thing you do by accident.
    I did not spend too much time on the story because you know my time is valuable. As far as I understand some random person made a poster with kid's face on it. Later on that picture was on a facebook group as well. So conspiracy theorists find that suspicious and think one or both must be false flag attacks.

It could not have been that some one who was not a family member just wanted to show solidarity and made a mistake when making a poster? Ocam's razor.

so,, "Normal People" are pretty $#@!ing stupid.

Apparently that is how we got into the state we are in.
    Yeah normal people are pretty $#@!ing stupid. But they also pretty $#@!ing smart. A lot of normal people live their lives instead of looking for conspiracies.

Children are not things, they are children. It is easy to love track of a couple things out of hundreds. You lose track of a single child out of hundreds and you go to jail. Seriously. My goodness man. Wow. Just...damn. Seriously? Like kids are just random inanimate objects or something?

And have you never been an administrator? Even random inanimate objects you don't lose like THAT. Manage a warehouse and your rate of shrinkage may be 1/1000 if you really suck at your job. A more realistic rate of shrinkage for a fair to good administrator is 1/5000 or 1/10000. And THAT is just lumps of plastic or metal in a warehouse being shipped to re-sellers. Not even people.

Get up a little more precious than random objects and say guns. How many guns out of 100,000 do you think 'go missing' from Colt, Inc? I'd wager that number is somewhere around.....zero. Maybe 1 out of 500,000 are subject to shrinkage.

Now we are talking PEOPLE. SMDH. Wow. Honestly I am blown away and completely floored by this idea that it's "normal" to lost track of one or 2 kids out of 200. I'm sure that's why parents don't care when kids go missing from field trips every single day right? Oh wait, that doesn't actually happen, because most of us aren't freaking psychopaths.

I did not spend too much time on the story because you know my time is valuable. As far as I understand some random person made a poster with kid's face on it. Later on that picture was on a facebook group as well. So conspiracy theorists find that suspicious and think one or both must be false flag attacks.

It could not have been that some one who was not a family member just wanted to show solidarity and made a mistake when making a poster? Ocam's razor.
    How does Occam's razor explain forgetting who the kids in your own school are? Honestly. I'm not even a conspiracy theorist. Your position is bat$#@! insane.

Children are not things, they are children. It is easy to love track of a couple things out of hundreds. You lose track of a single child out of hundreds and you go to jail. Seriously. My goodness man. Wow. Just...damn. Seriously? Like kids are just random inanimate objects or something?

And have you never been an administrator? Even random inanimate objects you don't lose like THAT. Manage a warehouse and your rate of shrinkage may be 1/1000 if you really suck at your job. A more realistic rate of shrinkage for a fair to good administrator is 1/5000 or 1/10000. And THAT is just lumps of plastic or metal in a warehouse being shipped to re-sellers. Not even people.

Get up a little more precious than random objects and say guns. How many guns out of 100,000 do you think 'go missing' from Colt, Inc? I'd wager that number is somewhere around.....zero. Maybe 1 out of 500,000 are subject to shrinkage.

Now we are talking PEOPLE. SMDH. Wow. Honestly I am blown away and completely floored by this idea that it's "normal" to lost track of one or 2 kids out of 200. I'm sure that's why parents don't care when kids go missing from field trips every single day right? Oh wait, that doesn't actually happen, because most of us aren't freaking psychopaths.
    Wait what do you think happened?

Someone had a picture on a sign of a kid that died at sandy hook. How is anything you just said related to that? Or are we talking about two different things?

How does Occam's razor explain forgetting who the kids in your own school are? Honestly. I'm not even a conspiracy theorist. Your position is bat$#@! insane.
    Who says the person holding the poster is from that school? Why can't she be a grieving countryman. Can you tell me that situation I described is not possible?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who says the person holding the poster is from that school? Why can't she be a grieving countryman. Can you tell me that situation I described is not possible?
    You are so desperate to force events into the little box of your own preconceptions that you are inventing all kinds of strange scenarios to explain how your story has to be the right one, and you have the gall to talk about Occam's Razor?

So I am some random person with no connection to a school, with no children in the school, with no children at all probably (since people with kids don't accidentally mistake one kid for another kid) and so my first thought is going to be to download pictures of dead kids from 7000 miles away and 2 years ago.

If you are going to invoke Occam's Razor then you need to understand that it's your overly-complicated nonsense that's getting chopped off.

You are so desperate to force events into the little box of your own preconceptions that you are inventing all kinds of strange scenarios to explain how your story has to be the right one, and you have the gall to talk about Occam's Razor?

So I am some random person with no connection to a school, with no children in the school, with no children at all probably (since people with kids don't accidentally mistake one kid for another kid) and so my first thought is going to be to download pictures of dead kids from 7000 miles away and 2 years ago.

If you are going to invoke Occam's Razor then you need to understand that it's your overly-complicated nonsense that's getting chopped off.
    Yeah and a million Frenchman in Paris grieving totally makes my explanation not simple.

Btw Ocams razor is she printed the wrong picture.

Not ocams razor is it was a conspiracy and so ??? sandy hook's dead kid's picture ends up on a poster in Pakistan.

Wait what do you think happened?
    Who says I think anything happened?

I am simply asking questions related to the story.
    Beyond that,, The only thing I know is that a propaganda event has been disrupted by exposing a false narrative.

It should call the entire story into question.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Who says I think anything happened?

I am simply asking questions related to the story.
    Beyond that,, The only thing I know is that a propaganda event has been disrupted by exposing a false narrative.

It should call the entire story into question.
    Yeah you lost me at asking questions. Stop trying to make your agenda look innocent.

Yeah and a million Frenchman in Paris grieving totally makes my explanation not simple.

Btw Ocams razor is she printed the wrong picture.

Not ocams razor is it was a conspiracy and so ??? sandy hook's dead kid's picture ends up on a poster in Pakistan.
    smdh. Well, if you are incapable of laying aside your preconceptions, then I suppose a Rube Goldberg machine could look simpler than a hammer.

Yeah you lost me at asking questions. Stop trying to make your agenda look innocent.
    I remember the Jessica Lynch Hoax.
    In fact I remember the Gulf of Tonkin story too.

and quite a few others. What is your agenda?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I remember the Jessica Lynch Hoax.
    In fact I remember the Gulf of Tonkin story too.

and quite a few others. What is your agenda?
    My agenda is not to have my mind filled up with garbage information.

smdh. Well, if you are incapable of laying aside your preconceptions, then I suppose a Rube Goldberg machine could look simpler than a hammer.
    So I did not do justice to your explanation? Please give me something simpler than she printer a wrong picture.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not on just one poster, it was attached to several memorials for the event.

It was supposed to be for an attack by the Taliban on a school, and from reading what happened it sounds like it was a false flag also in order to create anti-Taliban sentiment there. The kid in the poster known as Noah probably died back in the 90s or something.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

My agenda is not to have my mind filled up with garbage information.
    I'm curious, if you are so married to the establishment narratives, then why do you have Edward Snowden, destroyer of establishment narratives, in your avatar? Are not his revelations the exact kind of information you are herein calling "garbage information?"

I'm curious, if you are so married to the establishment narratives, then why do you have Edward Snowden, destroyer of establishment narratives, in your avatar? Are not his revelations the exact kind of information you are herein calling "garbage information?"
    He had hard evidence.

So I did not do justice to your explanation? Please give me something simpler than she printer a wrong picture.
    Your postulate that one person at one event who printed a photo in error, thinking the child was a part of that event when he was not, is already insane enough, but when you back away a little bit and see the same photo attached to dozens and scores of different persons and protests and events and memorials across all of the responses, it becomes even more insane. I have already provided my explanation of why I believe his photo is there. I have repeated that explanation several times in this very thread. You don't print a photo of the wrong dead child by accident, you just don't. The only way one could print the photo of the wrong dead child by accident is if they consider children inanimate unthinking un-living objects like so many things. Not people, but things. That is a hallmark of psychopathy. You don't lose track of people the way you claim is so common, unless you are a psychopath, conflating people and random soulless things.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast