Thread: Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014

Unhappy Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

The federal government is prohibited from paying directly for abortions through Title X family planning grants and reimbursements, however, federal funds do pay for Planned Parenthood operations, including the clinics where abortions are performed.

The 327,653 abortions Planned Parenthood reports that it did in its organizational fiscal 2014 exceeds by 487 the number of abortions it did the previous year.

The report also reveals that Planned Parenthood actually provided fewer contraceptives -- 3,577,348 patients in fiscal 2014 compared to 3,724,558 in fiscal 2013.

According the latest 990 form filed with the IRS for 2013, Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards’ base compensation was $396,138. Including retirement funds and other benefits, Richards’ total compensation was $492,200.

A statement from one young woman, cited only as “Shireen” in the report but accompanied by a photo, says: “Birth control has changed my life. It has allowed me to attend college, travel and be a working woman. I get my birth control at Planned Parenthood because it is accessible and affordable, and because Planned Parenthood advocates for women like me – a young woman of color – every day.”
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penn...arenthood-2014
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 01-02-2015 at 04:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silent holocaust.

To give you a comparison that's (327,000) almost as many US deaths from WWII (407,000). Only the WWII deaths happened over 4 years.

EDIT: Oh, and another difference is that dead soldiers get worshiped with medals and holidays and entombed in arlington cemetary while dead babies get thrown in the trash can.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 01-02-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Eugenics at it's finest. SMDH.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sickening. Many know that I'm not religious in the religion of church sense. I used to be a "choice" proponent. It was Ron Paul that changed that for me. So, to me, it is not a religious issue. It is a natural rights issue. About when these natural rights begin. We live in a society where a person can be convicted for the murder of an unborn fetus by the killing of the host. Yet, in this same society the mother can "terminate" without any consequence. It makes no sense.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

We're going to hell....
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sickening. Many know that I'm not religious in the religion of church sense. I used to be a "choice" proponent. It was Ron Paul that changed that for me. So, to me, it is not a religious issue. It is a natural rights issue. About when these natural rights begin. We live in a society where a person can be convicted for the murder of an unborn fetus by the killing of the host. Yet, in this same society the mother can "terminate" without any consequence. It makes no sense.
    Same here.

I'm not sure why Congress is not held accountable for this. Dollars given to PP are dollars that provide abortion. Calling it something else on paper is just BS. Our former congressman, Bob Clement, hung up the phone when I said that to him. "Nobody buys that," I said. "You take money from me, in the form of taxation, and you give it to a group that performs abortions. You make me fund abortion providers."

*click* Congressman Clement hung up the phone.

I feel like we need to start somewhere. Make it very clear that Congress must stop funding Planned Parenthood, and every group that gives money to them. Start there. See what happens. We need to pick something and hold their feet to the fire. This sounds like a good way to make them follow the law.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Either everyone has rights, all the time,
    or nobody has rights, at any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I'm not sure why Congress is not held accountable for this.
    It's exactly because either everyone has rights all the time, or nobody has rights at any time.
    People in general have decided that in one case or another, even if it's a total exception to the rule, somebody's rights are inconvenient and will not be respected.

Everyone who thinks felons shouldn't own guns is pro-abortion.
    Everyone who thinks terrorists should be in Guantanamo is pro-abortion.
    Everyone who thinks property taxes aren't an oxymoron, is pro-abortion.

Any person who can get behind one single instance of suppressing a right, is pro-abortion.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure why Congress is not held accountable for this. Dollars given to PP are dollars that provide abortion. Calling it something else on paper is just BS. Our former congressman, Bob Clement, hung up the phone when I said that to him. "Nobody buys that," I said. "You take money from me, in the form of taxation, and you give it to a group that performs abortions. You make me fund abortion providers."

*click* Congressman Clement hung up the phone.

I feel like we need to start somewhere. Make it very clear that Congress must stop funding Planned Parenthood, and every group that gives money to them. Start there. See what happens. We need to pick something and hold their feet to the fire. This sounds like a good way to make them follow the law.
    And the same logic holds true to foreign aid to Israel. They have govt guaranteed subsidized abortions. So if you think funding planned parenthood funds abortions so does funding Israel with our foreign welfare.

I'm not in favor of foreign aid at all. Let's not go down that path.

What I'm saying is that this sounds like a very good issue to start. Demand Congress stop funding Planned Parenthood. Full stop.
    #NashvilleStrong

What I'm saying is that this sounds like a very good issue to start. Demand Congress stop funding Planned Parenthood. Full stop.
    Silly girl mundanes must genuflect before addressing their betters and then you'll be limited to a formal request.

Or you could write SWLOD's........

I'm not in favor of foreign aid at all. Let's not go down that path.

I'm with specs on this too. Tell congress to stop funding Planned Israel too.

Reference:
    Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...5b3_story.html
    Last edited by donnay; 01-02-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Pick one. Start there. Then move to another. Evenutally we get them to stop funding stuff they declare they do not fund.

Don't miss the point.
    #NashvilleStrong

the mother can "terminate" without any consequence
    Oh but there is "consequence". Anyone who regularly trims trees and bushes knows that there is a growth pattern which is interrupted by the pruning. Each removed branch is like an "abortion". The energy that was going into that branch now has to go somewhere else. It makes many new branches in place of the cut (aborted) one. These new branches grow in a very disordered fashion. A tree that is never pruned will have a natural pattern of branch development that you do not see in trees that are pruned. When a woman has an abortion, the energy that was going into the developing fetus is suddenly forced to be redirected, but there's nowhere for it to go. The woman's system can't use the hormones in their intended fashion, and her energy and emotions become chaotic. Cancer can and often does develop as a result, showing up later in her life -- often in a breast or ovary.

I just don't care. Those that make it through the abortion stage hate freedom as much as the rest of them. I oppose abortion but am not interested in having all these milllions born that will likely vote like their stupid parents.