Thread: Fems Post Hateful Tweets After Actress Says She Loves Serving Her Husband

Fems Post Hateful Tweets After Actress Says She Loves Serving Her Husband

Absolutist political philosophy allows zero room for disagreement

Image Credits: Wikimedia Commons

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | December 31, 2014

Kaley Cuoco, the Big Bang Theory actress who earns $1 million per episode, is under fire for not toting the patriarchy hating feminist line.

Feminists piled on Twitter and released a torrent of venom after Cuoco told Redbook she’s not one of them and loves taking care of her husband.

“I cook for Ryan five nights a week: It makes me feel like a housewife. I love that. I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like the idea of women taking care of their men,” she told the magazine.

“I’m so in control of my work that I like coming home and serving him. My mom was like that, so I think it kind of rubbed off,” she said.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My honey made me breakfast today , I will ask her if she loves it

Good for her, she loves her husband! Nothing like a happy marriage to anger the feminazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I have no issues taking care of my family. I'm secure in my own skin and do not need some feminist talking for me.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Because of course they did...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Am I the only one becoming ever more convinced that feminists hate all happy people?

Just once I'd like someone to respond, 'I don't give a $#!+ if you think I have a right to be happy or not.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

There's a good video at the link that explains what feminism is really all about.

I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Am I the only one becoming ever more convinced that feminists hate all happy people?

Just once I'd like someone to respond, 'I don't give a $#!+ if you think I have a right to be happy or not.'
    I think the one thing the militant feminists do not like is honesty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow I didn't know I could possibly be any more attracted to her..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H. L. Mencken

Feminists hate anyone or anything that is not totally selfish and self involved according to their definition. We are only allowed to serve those people and causes that advances their agenda.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

It seems like she does a lot of curls because her biceps are always ripped.

Let the dykes whine. I become stronger because of their tears!

Are you just now figuring this out???
    "The Patriarch"

It's a shame that people feel the need to backtrack comments they have made because it offends some. I only wished for once they would say, "Yeah, I meant what I said--my first amendment gives me the right to say what I say even if what I say offends people."

Update:

'I apologize if anyone was offended': Kaley Cuoco backtracks after her comments about feminism spark outrage online

By MailOnline Reporter

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's a shame that people feel the need to backtrack comments they have made because it offends some. I only wished for once they would say, "Yeah, I meant what I said--my first amendment gives me the right to say what I say even if what I say offends people."

Update:

'I apologize if anyone was offended': Kaley Cuoco backtracks after her comments about feminism spark outrage online
    “I cook for Ryan five nights a week: It makes me feel like a housewife. I love that. I know it sounds old-fashioned, but I like the idea of women taking care of their men,” she told the magazine.
    I can't say I share the sentiment (I'm more of an eater than a cooker) but who cares??? And I can't believe she apologized to the bitches hatin' on her.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I can't say I share the sentiment (I'm more of an eater than a cooker) but who cares??? And I can't believe she apologized to the bitches hatin' on her.
    It seems like there are very few famous people brave enough to defend all their own comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I'm Confused

Kaley Cuoco makes $1M per episode, and she still is humble enough to serve her husband at home, and that's supposed to be a bad thing?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Absolutist political philosophy allows zero room for disagreement

Image Credits: Wikimedia Commons

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | December 31, 2014

Kaley Cuoco, the Big Bang Theory actress who earns $1 million per episode, is under fire for not toting the patriarchy hating feminist line.

Feminists piled on Twitter and released a torrent of venom after Cuoco told Redbook she’s not one of them and loves taking care of her husband.

“I’m so in control of my work that I like coming home and serving him. My mom was like that, so I think it kind of rubbed off,” she said.

Continued...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Let the dykes whine. I become stronger because of their tears!
    Bathing in the tears of lesbians?

I think I like you.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.