Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman charged after throwing bacon, sausage in Framingham police station

Woman charged after throwing bacon, sausage in Framingham police station

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. —An Ashland woman accused of walking onto the Framingham Police Department and throwing sausage and bacon says God told her to go "feed the pigs."

Lindsay McNamara represented herself in court Friday after being arrested earlier in the day.

"Somebody's out to get me," she said in court. "I don't know who it is, but somebody is out to get me."

McNamara, 24, is now charged with disorderly conduct and malicious destruction of property after the incident Friday morning.

"She walked into the lobby and was carrying a Dunkin' Donuts box, walked up to the window, when the officer greeted her asked if he could help her she said 'I'm here to feed the pigs,'" Framingham police Lt. Harry Wareham said.

McNamara then allegedly reached into the box and began throwing raw bacon and sausage at the officer and smearing the greasy meat onto the bulletproof glass.

"It's clear she may need help," Wareham said.

The judge agreed. He also told her that she had the right to an attorney, and that anything she said could be used against her.

"I mean, I didn't really destruct property," she said. "I just smeared some grease."

The judge then told her she didn't need to confess anything, and McNamara just shrugged and said, "Oh."

The judge then called McNamara's parents forward and told them he was postponing the arraignment pending the outcome of a mental evaluation.

Her mother said her daughter was a good person, but just needed some help.

McNamara's next court date is set for Feb. 9. She was released into the custody of her parents.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/woman-charg...inkId=11352256

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her mother said her daughter was a good person, but just needed some help.
    Why????
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why????
    Wasting bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Wasting bacon.
    I can see that. It should be banned.
    "The Patriarch"

The ironic twist here is that the woman is the only person in this story who DOESN'T need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

EXCEPT THAT SHE WASTED BACON!

Pelt 'em with those powdered sugar doughnut holes, for god's sake. Maybe the chocolate-coated ones for a poop effect.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Bacon is hella nasty and I will never understand why people like it so much.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    BLASPHEMY!

Down here South of the Mason-Dixon line we even save the grease for use in things that don't call for bacon..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was it kosher? I am sure it would have been better had she brought donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    BLASPHEMY!

Down here South of the Mason-Dixon line we even save the grease for use in things that don't call for bacon..
    Amen, brother! It's liquid gold.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    BLASPHEMY!

Shocking, even us up here in the great unwashed Northwest do that.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Was it kosher? I am sure it would have been better had she brought donuts.
    Deep fried bacon fat doughnuts.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well, you just outed yourself as an enemy of all that is good and decent.

You had me fooled for a while there - but obviously, you must be some kind of NWO shill or something ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It's true, I am working for the Anti-Bacon lobby.

I'm sorry, but the taste of pig on my mouth just isn't my kind of tongue-love. I'm a southerner myself, a lover of sweet tea and fried chicken, but bacon is the one meat that was designed to fool the unwashed masses.

I'm onto you, Napoleon!

We Must Dissent.

I'm sorry, but the taste of pig on my mouth just isn't my kind of tongue-love. I'm a southerner myself, a lover of sweet tea and fried chicken, but bacon is the one meat that was designed to fool the unwashed masses.

I'm onto you, Napoleon!

If loving bacon makes me a part of a foolish, unwashed mass--I don't want to be wise or washed.

Yesterday for lunch I had Cajun turkey breast, tomato, bacon and mayo wrapped in lettuce.

Yum!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    If loving bacon makes me a part of a foolish, unwashed mass--I don't want to be wise or washed.

Yesterday for lunch I had Cajun turkey breast, tomato, bacon and mayo wrapped in lettuce.

Yum!
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This goes here;

I'm onto you, Napoleon!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    People of Walmart watcher is watching you, time to worry.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    People of Walmart watcher is watching you, time to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Donnay, are you really this powerless over your sailor boy?

Kludge is pretty strong willed, but even Amy has been able to curtail his Internet posts here.
    Last edited by Danke; 01-21-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"I mean, I didn't really destruct properly," she said. "I just smeared some grease."
    FTFY

Yup, she's doing it wrong.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I'm onto you, Napoleon!

I can actually get behind that. I've never understood bacon mania, which is odd, since I'm from the state that invented pepperoni rolls.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm onto you, Napoleon!

I think it is time to vote Spikender off the island.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Bacon and pepperoni are completely different--doesn't matter if it's from the same animal. It's like comparing chicken cordon bleu with chicken nuggets. Pepperoni is gross, chewy, has bad spiciness, while bacon is crunchy delicious, smoky salty goodness.

I mean, what kind of nutcase would consider chocolate-covered pepperoni? Chocolate bacon--hell yeah.

Donnay, are you really this powerless over your sailor boy?

Kludge is pretty strong willed, but even Amy has been able to curtail his Internet posts here.

He chose the fountain of bacon...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I can actually get behind that. I've never understood bacon mania, which is odd, since I'm from the state that invented pepperoni rolls.
    Thank you. These Baconites are a complete mystery to me. It's like some sort of cult. I didn't get the memo on why bacon is so good. When I eat it, I just either shrug or spit it back out. Give me sausage links for breakfast over bacon any day of the week.

I think it is time to vote Spikender off the island.
    Good. I was getting sunburnt anyway.
    We Must Dissent.

Thank you. These Baconites are a complete mystery to me. It's like some sort of cult. I didn't get the memo on why bacon is so good. When I eat it, I just either shrug or spit it back out. Give me sausage links for breakfast over bacon any day of the week.
    Bacon is liberation in one bite. Liberation from all the gov't a-holes who try to tell you what to eat, liberation from food Nazis. It is freedom, dammit. $#@! apple pie, give me bacon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast