Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Murdering navy SEAL thug Chris Kyle sniped in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I see a difference. Ted Bundy killed for no other reason than his own psychosis.
    There's definitely a difference. Ted Bundy has little conscience and agenda, he didn't do it for any cause, nor would he likely be convinced to.

Kyle killed for what he believed was right, or for money, and he could easily be swayed to shoot for a good guy if you had a chance to sit him down.

Chris Kyle's kills in war were to save the lives of his buddies. Sure none of them should have been there, but that's beside the point. Think of our own U.S. Civil war. I believe the leaders on both sides were wrong in their willingness to sacrifice poor young men and boys for their own economic gain. But I neither begrudge the Union nor the Confederate sharpshooter who did what he did for his own survival and the survival of his friends. Same goes for World War I. I wouldn't put the average German or the average British, French or U.S. sniper in the Ted Bundy category.
    I agree, there's a big difference between stupid and ignorant people, and evil people.

And World War II? One of my favorite books was about a Japanese flying ace. I would put Chris Kyle in the same category as the Spetnaz sniper in Afghanistan when the Soviets invaded. Many Soviet conscripts didn't want to be there, but the war took on a life of its own when their buddies got killed.
    Indeed. Looking at the big picture, Kyle is but a pawn in the game and he's revered for the things he did within the game. He may not know (or care) whether the big picture is ultimately what he wants, he just found a calling, went for it, and then came home for his family. He then started a company to teach people his skills, which can be used for good and bad.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Trollin trollin trollin....keep those posts a flowin...act like you be knowin...troll on.
    I don't think he was trolling at all. I repped him.
    Me too.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    (I can't let this slide...and I could be wrong but....COULD ONE OF YOU 'LIBERTY MOVEMENT' supporters tell me the following: Who are the politicians you folks support? And what % of them have a stinking 'R' after their names?...

...granted, i am no expert on this 'Liberty Movement'...but when i did check into it some time ago I was confronted with the reality that the politicians who were being promoted were virtually all stinking Republicans!...YUCK!!...

...isn't this yet another organization (like the stinking 'tea party') being used to promote stinking Republicans?!
    I'll gladly tell you. Most of us refuse to support stinking Republicans, we are supporting GOOD republicans like Ron Paul (good being somewhat subjective, the other "good" Republicans sometimes vary person to person). If Ron Paul is good enough for you, they we are more or less on the same page, if he isn't good enough because of the (R) beside his name, then you might be placing party over principle, which most liberty movement folks don't. If you show me some non-stinking Democrats, I'll gladly support them. Most of the non-stinking politicians I know of that joined a major party followed Ron Paul into the (R) party, but I'd love to be able to support some Dems as much as I support Republicans, Libertarians, Constitution Partiers, and independents.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    if you see a woman being raped in front of you, who are you to judge? she might have paid the man to role play! How can you tell?!
    Doesn't that statement prove our point?
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I think I'll just take the opposite opinion on whats best for the country from anyone with the stars and bars as their avatar.
    I was going to say something, but that comment speaks for itself.

And no-one near the truth can ever be elected. There is an entire lie machine beset against them, with the full force of the NSA. Rand Paul would be convicted of baby rape before he wins the presidency.
    I agree (with 70% probability anyway), but it's the message that matters. If he gets all that publicity and air time for our message, we win. Add to that how many people would be forced to see the sham for what it is, not a majority probably, but easily 10% or more. That puts us +2 over where we are now.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Doesn't that statement prove our point?
    Not if I'm sarcastic.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rebel Poet, thoughtful comments...regarding the stinking Republicrats, i agree with Ron Paul just enough to support him....dennis kucinich too..jim traficant...maybe a handful of others...BUT JUST BARELY...they place(d) complete governmental transparency, ending 'warmongerism,' ending massive monetary fraud, etc., high on their priority list...so do i..

...but i'm constantly frustrated none of these Republicrats will clearly acknowledge the fraudulent nature of (s)elections, political dialogue, etc. ad nauseam....i try to explain this in my dynamic, paradigm-shifting thread, "A Good Reason to Boycott Republicrats" over in the 'Liberty Activism Grass-roots Central" section....it seems to me you start precisely there...

...btw, i take it the answer to the question, 'what % of national politicians endorsed by the so-called "Liberty Movement" sport a letter other than a stinking "R" after their name?' is approximately zero....
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 01-09-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Me too.
    Trolls of a feather troll together. Anyone who with half a brain who has looked into the allegations knows that Dr. King was not a communist. He was falsely accused of that because of his work with the Highland School. But they weren't communists either. No one ever accused them of communism until they started working for desegregation. They were accused of being communists but that was never proven. But stick with your ignorance.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The battle flag (which is not "the stars and bars" BTW) when combined with anarcho-capitalist colors is a symbol of pan-secessionism.
    LoL. Of course, why didn't I know that!!

You know, you remind me of one of those dudes in high school that would go around, dressed in black, and claim to practice wicca, but when told he practiced witchcraft, would go into a tirade about ignorance, "Uh, excuse me, uh, excuse me, wicca's not witchcraft, ok, it is a set of techniques based on pagan and druidic ceremony and tradition, ok? Get educated, Gawd."

You can have your stars and bars. But you will fall in to the category of those who claim the pentagram is actually a pagan symbol of peace, and that the Swatsika is actually an Indian symbol of fertility. Put them in your avatar, wave them around all you want, but don't dare try to then lecture me on good political sense.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-09-2015 at 11:09 AM.

You know, you remind me of one of those dudes in high school that would go around, dressed in black, and claim to practice wicca, but when told he practiced witchcraft, would go into a tirade about ignorance, "Uh, excuse me, uh, excuse me, wicca's not witchcraft, ok, it is a set of techniques based on pagan and druidic ceremony and tradition, ok? Get educated, Gawd."

You can have your stars and bars. But you will fall in to the category of those who claim the pentagram is actually a pagan symbol of peace, and that the Swatsika is actually an Indian symbol of fertility. Put them in your avatar, wave them around all you want, but don't dare try to then lecture me on good political sense.
    Cutting out everything in my post except the one sentence you can childishly attack... Nice! Glad to know the liberty movement attracts people like this at around the same rate as other political movements. Dismissing someone for using iconography you don't agree with and don't understand is what the enemy does, boyo. If you don't see the rebel flag as a symbol of secession, fine, but it's been used by libertarians that way for a long time. At least you didn't use the "neo-confederate" slur I hear so often from liberals and neocons. You're exactly like those people who hear the word "anarchist" and think "bomb throwers" or "libertarian" and think "the Kochs", then when corrected you bloviate some rationale to maintain your own ignorance.

Wait, let me put this in a way you can understand; dude, you're just like the guy in high school who... No, no, I can't lower my argumentation or my IQ to your level, even in satire. If the movement fails, it'll be because of people like you, not people like me who refuse to swallow statist establishment history, and actually learn the truth.

I see a difference. Ted Bundy killed for no other reason than his own psychosis. Chris Kyle's kills in war were to save the lives of his buddies. Sure none of them should have been there, but that's beside the point.
    You sure about that? How can you claim to know what was in Chris Kyle's heart?

What we can and should do is see things for what they are, and speak of them as they are.

Kyle is answering for his life right now. That is between him and God. We're obligated by Him to speak the truth, to leave judgment to Him, and to pray for our souls and the souls of our fellow man.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

What we can and should do is see things for what they are, and speak of them as they are.

Kyle is answering for his life right now. That is between him and God. We're obligated by Him to speak the truth, to leave judgment to Him, and to pray for our souls and the souls of our fellow man.
    Do you need to know what's in a guy's heart to know he's got a conscience, unlike Ted Bundy?

Do you need to know what's in a guy's heart to know he's got a conscience, unlike Ted Bundy?
    Yes, you do. And that's between him and his Maker.

I tracked this when it went down. There were blackwater snipers there too.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    Rebel Poet, thoughtful comments...regarding the stinking Republicrats, i agree with Ron Paul just enough to support him....dennis kucinich too..jim traficant...maybe a handful of others...BUT JUST BARELY...they place(d) complete governmental transparency, ending 'warmongerism,' ending massive monetary fraud, etc., high on their priority list...so do i..

...but i'm constantly frustrated none of these Republicrats will clearly acknowledge the fraudulent nature of (s)elections, political dialogue, etc. ad nauseam....i try to explain this in my dynamic, paradigm-shifting thread, "A Good Reason to Boycott Republicrats" over in the 'Liberty Activism Grass-roots Central" section....it seems to me you start precisely there...

...btw, i take it the answer to the question, 'what % of national politicians endorsed by the so-called "Liberty Movement" sport a letter other than a stinking "R" after their name?' is approximately zero....
    If you mean national politicians that are currently in office, then yes.
    Amash>Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Cutting out everything in my post except the one sentence you can childishly attack... Nice!
    Yeah, I get it, the swatsika actually is an Indian symbol for peace. Gee whiz, me sooo ignorant! Let's paint that on all our Rand Paul 2016 signs, and chastise people who think we are using racist symbology. They're just ignorant!!! You know, cuz, first, we paint swatsikas all over the place, and then when people get mad, we explain we are actually about peace and liberty! A winning strategy!

And...

Dec 2014 join date. One too many times to the ban bin, eh?
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-10-2015 at 04:20 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Well, if he was raised in America, his heart was full of red white and blue bull$#@! that told him he was righteous.

Yes, you do. And that's between him and his Maker.
    Is there such a thing as bad people or people without a conscience? If not, we can stop talking. If so, please tell me how we can know, provided we are not God.

Is there such a thing as bad people or people without a conscience? If not, we can stop talking. If so, please tell me how we can know, provided we are not God.
    I'm sure there are bad people/people without a conscience, but I'm unaware of any way to objectively know. Are you?

What I know is that I'm entitled by Divine right to my life, my freedom, and the fruits of my labor. What more do we need to know, really?

I'm sure there are bad people/people without a conscience, but I'm unaware of any way to objectively know. Are you?
    How do you know if you don't objectively know? Do you see the problem with your argument? You want to deny a person's confidence by telling him he's not absolutely perfectly sure, but when I ask you, you say you are sure it's true, but you're not sure.

I can tell you a few ways I can objectively and confidently know something for as certain as I need to for all practical intents and purposes (meaning, as long as I'm alive and sane, to continue living my life with the least trouble)

What I know is that I'm entitled by Divine right to my life, my freedom, and the fruits of my labor. What more do we need to know, really?
    How do you know that? Let's get into a circle jerk about circular reasoning, shall we? What is your awareness of an objective way to know it?

Well, if he was raised in America, his heart was full of red white and blue bull$#@! that told him he was righteous.
    I was raised in America, and I don't feel that way. How can you be sure?
    Amash>Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    I was raised in America, and I don't feel that way. How can you be sure?
    I'd say the killing of people who did nothing to him, or his country
    and
    His bragging (and lying) about shooting "looters" in New Orleans.

Mean his actions speak for all of his... ....best intentions.

I'd say the killing of people who did nothing to him, or his country
    and
    His bragging (and lying) about shooting "looters" in New Orleans.

Mean his actions speak for all of his... ....best intentions.
    or he could've lied and killed nobody at all during Katrina.

Drunk Seal in a bar- trying to brag to friends and sound tougher. It could happen.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Drunk Seal in a bar- trying to brag to friends and sound tougher. It could happen.
    one supposedly lie cost his wife close to $2M.

Banned

Blog Entries
    or he could've lied and killed nobody at all during Katrina.
    He is still bragging about killing people, like it is a good thing. I think that speaks fro itself about what was going on "in his soul"

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

I saw the movie American Sniper yesterday. It was disturbing. It showed his first kills as a child and then a woman.

More than anything, I got a sense of what a waste the Iraq war was. I'm sure others in the theatre only got some pro-imperialist message but I don't think it was sugar-coated or even glorified the Iraq war.

At the end, it really shows a lack of remorse that Kyle had for everything he did.
    Last edited by Southron; 01-17-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

I won't lecture you on good political sense, although it seems that you could benefit from some charm school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

If you choose to read the above, you will see the very first image listed there looks the same as the "SS" Nazi version (the backwards one is "ZZ" which I had previously thought was the Indian symbol; turns out, the Indian symbol goes both ways, so the "SS" swastika really is an Indian symbol). It has the caption:

"Swastika, a symbol of auspiciousness in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."

So memories of high school, while perhaps nostalgic, aren't necessarily the right way to navigate one's way through life.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast