Thread: *Video* GOP Bundler, Jack Oliver on Christie and Rand in 2016

*Video* GOP Bundler, Jack Oliver on Christie and Rand in 2016

Rand's portion starts at 2:15 but its a short video anyway.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to have heard some explanation why Rand Paul would have a lesser "burn rate."

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I would like to have heard some explanation why Rand Paul would have a lesser "burn rate."
    more fiscally responsible with campaign funds?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Peter Thiel would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda
    I think the gist of that comment is some candidates are able to move the needle through campaigning, media appearances, and offering a platform voters like, and other candidates don't check those boxes and have to rely more heavily on blanket advertising to sway the voters. Rand falls more in the former category. Rand has a history of climbing polls without relying on massively outspending his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck
    Peter Thiel would be awesome
    Thiel gave several million dollars to a Ron Paul SuperPAC in 2012, so there's a pretty decent chance he could be in Rand's corner.

A lot of people have said that Rand won't get the same level of donor support Ron got becaue he's so impure. I would argue the opposite -- that we all might be very surprised just how many millions of dollars the Ron Paul fundraising machine can turn out for Rand, because Rand has a much more serious shot at winning the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    I think the gist of that comment is some candidates are able to move the needle through campaigning, media appearances, and offering a platform voters like, and other candidates don't check those boxes and have to rely more heavily on blanket advertising to sway the voters. Rand falls more in the former category. Rand has a history of climbing polls without relying on massively outspending his opponent.

Thiel gave several million dollars to a Ron Paul SuperPAC in 2012, so there's a pretty decent chance he could be in Rand's corner.

A lot of people have said that Rand won't get the same level of donor support Ron got becaue he's so impure. I would argue the opposite -- that we all might be very surprised just how many millions of dollars the Ron Paul fundraising machine can turn out for Rand, because Rand has a much more serious shot at winning the nomination.
    There is a good argument that most of the money given to Ron was investment to build a ground swell for 2016, except for the true believers back in 2008. We educated our asses off, and it is being felt worldwide now.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The guy still talks about the internet outreach in terms of creating a good portal. Christie would obviously be pure astroturf, like Romney.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care