Thread: Gun Control PSA

Exclamation Gun Control PSA

Gun Control Ad Tells Kids to Steal Their Parents’ Guns and Bring Them to the Worst Possible Location

Gun control advocate and independent filmmaker Rejina Sincic has created what she calls a PSA aimed at “reducing gun violence in schools and communities.”

The video depicts a teenage boy sneaking into his mother’s room, taking a gun out of her dresser drawer (who knows if it’s loaded or unloaded), putting it in his backpack and then taking it to school. After class, he waits for the other students to leave then puts the gun on the teacher’s desk and says, “Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house.”

Certainly nothing could go wrong in that scenario, right?

Bearing Arms points out:

In the real world, such an act would result in the boy facing numerous felony charges (exact charges depend on state laws) possibly including weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing.
    There’s also the very real chance that someone could be hurt or killed by an accidental discharge of the gun.
    Imagine if teenagers really did follow Sincic’s advice en masse? We would have hundreds of guns showing up, potentially loaded, on school property. The students would face expulsion from school.

If your goal as an activist is to create a cultural shift, encouraging children to steal their parents’ property, endanger themselves and others, and break multiple laws is not the way to do it.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/2207..._campaign=Guns

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The 'gun' in the video is an airsoft gun.

But yeah, these people are pretty damn dumb.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Natural selection........

how many felonies would a child doing that be committing?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Are they literally advocating that kids do that? Wow...

"retarded" doesn't even begin to cover it. These ads are advocating that children steal their parents weapons and give them to the State. The ad makers, any kids who follow them, and any teachers who cooperate with them are evil scumbags. Tod is right. "natural selection" indeed. I wouldn't cry for the kid if he went to prison. (Although the right thing to do... and this is the best part because it destroys the dreams of gun controllers, is that the kid should have to buy his parent two guns...)
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I think if this actually happened that she would be arrested and charged for something like inciting to riot.

I don't think you can try and encourage people to break the law like this. Especially minors.

Isn't this what Adam Lanza did? How did that turn out?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

They love them some drama. Of course, how is the kid handling the firearm safely? He learned all about firearm safety in school, right?

No reasoning here folks, only drama.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right out of George Orwell. Turning parents into police for inappropriate thoughts is next I guess. Sieg Heil!
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

This needs a sequel where the kid and his father are tied up while watching the mother being raped before all three are executed.

The poor kid would have been shot and killed before he took ten steps into the school in many school systems. They did provide a great "out" for some psycho kid getting caught entering school with a firearm. He or she is carrying it to turn it in.

Note that all the names in the credits are Indian. (As in India). Sadly they were never taught what Ghadhi actually thought about gun control.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Kids, report your parents to the government. Your parents aren't your family, your government school teachers are your family

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    This needs a sequel where the kid and his father are tied up while watching the mother being raped before all three are executed.
    Does every thread have to be about the cops anymore?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.