Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Cop shooter was shaken down by K-9 cops last year

Exclamation NYC - Cop shooter was shaken down by K-9 cops last year

Video Taken by NYPD Killer Surfaces, Shows Him Being Shaken Down by K-9 Unit Last Year

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...LVMLmqBluYU.99

Video at link.

A cell phone video, pulled off of Ismaaiyl Brinsley’s Facebook page prior to it being deactivated, showed an interaction between law enforcement and Brinsley taken a little over a year ago.

In the video an officer claims the dog signaled for drugs on Brinsley’s bag. But there was nothing remarkable that could be pinpointed as the dog even signaling. After the officer claimed the dog signaled, Brinsley refused to let him search his bag.

“The dog is indicating on your bag here. So that gives us probable cause to search the bag.”

Brinsley questions the officer as to the dog having not signaled on his bag saying,

“He didn’t bark or anything.”

To which the officer responds,

“Have you been to dog K-9 training school? If you haven’t been you probably don’t know how my dog indicates.”

Brinsley replies,

“You brought the dog over here twice. It left the first time after it sniffed the bag you brought it back over.”

The officer confirms he brought the dog over twice, then tells Brinsley,

“Listen sir. I’m asking you a simple question would you like to do it on the bus or go outside.”

The officer then attempts to force Brinsley to quit filming the encounter, telling him,

“While I’m doing that and conducting police business your not gonna film me so you can turn your camera off.

Brinsley then tell the cop,

“This is public,”

referring to the established right to film an officer engaged in the carrying out of his official duties, to which the cop responds,

“No sir not while I’m conducting a police investigation.”

The cop can then be seen forcing him to quit filming the encounter, claiming illegally that he must stop.

Perhaps this gives even a slight glimpse of insight into the mindset of the killer as recent events have transpired.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...LVMLmqBluYU.99
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did he kill the same cop or a different one?
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Did he kill the same cop or a different one?
    Who knows?

Why does this matter?

Blowback does not discern.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who knows?

Why does this matter?

Blowback does not discern.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Seriously?
    Yes, seriously, why?

Yes, seriously, why?
    Because belonging to the same group as someone who committed a crime doesn't make you guilty of that crime.

Because belonging to the same group as someone who committed a crime doesn't make you guilty of that crime.
    "Good cops" back up bad cops actions all the time.............................................. ........
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

So, soldiers should not shoot at the enemy in uniform until they are sure they are "guilty" of something?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the dissolution of law and order.

You think God's going to make retribution by the angry and hurt all tidy and just?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Tough to pick one out of a line up.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

His girlfriend was a cop? He shot her in the stomach before he took the train to New York.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    His girlfriend was a cop? He shot her in the stomach before he took the train to New York.
    Yeah, it's hard to think of this man as a friend of freedom. Smh.

That only applies to mafia, bloods, and crips, right?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Never said he was.

All I'm saying is that when you start a war and occupy a country, these things happen.

And the harder you push, the more they happen.

Never said he was.

All I'm saying is that when you start a war and occupy a country, these things happen.

Last edited by presence; 12-21-2014 at 09:40 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

So, soldiers should not shoot at the enemy in uniform until they are sure they are "guilty" of something?
    Most wars are patently unjust...
    Never said he was.

I understand that, but you should probably be more clear.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If his girlfriend was a cop, then he was probably an informant. Did anyone else notice that these dead cops were working an "antiterrorist drill." The whole thing stinks of a false-flag set-up.

The point is that people intent on doing evil will seize on any excuse. If it wasn't this, it would be something else.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I understand that, but you should probably be more clear.
    I don't know how much more clear I can be.

We have an occupying army that has openly declared war on us.

As that occupying army becomes more and more brutal, there is going to be blowback.

First it will be outliers and "kooks" and criminals and fringe elements, as the rest of us try and talk our oppressors down, trying to rationally reason with them, shame them with SWLODs or bind them by laws.

As that becomes less effective, more and more "less fringe" elements will decide they have nothing to lose and strike a blow as well.

This could all end tomorrow if the system would back off and stand down.

Instead they mock us, burn our memorials and openly declare their hostility.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    That only applies to mafia, bloods, and crips, right?
    No. Belonging to the same group as someone who committed a crime doesn't make you guilty of that crime. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. H.L. Mencken
    I don't think anyone is defending this guy's actions... The defense people are giving is that his liberties had been violated. When people's liberty is violated, some of them tend to lash out.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The point is that people intent on doing evil will seize on any excuse. If it wasn't this, it would be something else.
    True. And that includes the cop doing the evil of the fake K-9 search. If police brutality is not effectively addressed, eventually this will happen.

Note the complexion of the first man to die. Imagine where America would be if the brave men dying beside him had said "Crispus Attucks is a thug! He brought this all on himself!"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And, in this case, the "cops" walked as well, defended by none other than John Adams.

And in many places, that is exactly what they said: "Worthless rioting rabble" and so on.

It was only after getting dragged along, kicking and screaming, did the other colonies join in.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    True. And that includes the cop doing the evil of the fake K-9 search. If police brutality is not effectively addressed, eventually this will happen.

Note the complexion of the first man to die. Imagine where America would be if the brave men dying beside him had said "Crispus Attucks is a thug! He brought this all on himself!"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. Belonging to the same group as someone who committed a crime doesn't make you guilty of that crime. Ever.
    Sure can make it damned difficult to avoid becoming an accessory to that crime, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I don't think anyone is defending this guy's actions... The defense people are giving is that his liberties had been violated. When people's liberty is violated, some of them tend to lash out.
    Yes, this, and it's not even a "defense" so much as just a simple explanation.

When a massive system descends on a people with overwhelming force, people will lash out and fight back using asymmetrical methods.

Ever hear of the "Liberator" pistols, dropped by the thousands on occupied Europe by the US?

The whole idea of the thing was to sneak up on an unsuspecting "cop" (meaning an occupier in uniform), blow his brains out with a single shot .45, and then take his superior weapons and ammo while the corpse was still warm.

Was there any consideration given to whether that individual occupier was actually "guilty" of anything?

That is what happens in war, and why there are nothing but victims, and no real winner.

And why the cops should stand down from the one they have started against us.

Yes, this, and it's not even a "defense" so much as just a simple explanation.

When a massive system descends on a people with overwhelming force, people will lash out and fight back using asymmetrical methods.

Ever hear of the "Liberator" pistols, dropped by the thousands on occupied Europe by the US?

The whole idea of the thing was to sneak up on an unsuspecting "cop" (meaning an occupier in uniform), blow his brains out with a single shot .45, and then take his superior weapons and ammo while the corpse was still warm.

Was there any consideration given to whether that individual occupier was actually "guilty" of anything?

That is what happens in war, and why there are nothing but victims, and no real winner.

And why the cops should stand down from the one they have started against us.
    Put another way, if there were Russian troops on American soil checking papers and issuing beat-downs...would any body ask if a random Russian soldier is guilty of anything?
    The uniform implies guilt.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Put another way, if there were Russian troops on American soil checking papers and issuing beat-downs...would any body ask if a random Russian soldier is guilty of anything?
    The uniform implies guilt.
    Yes, exactly.

Uniform, red sash, gang colors or tattoos...the principle is the same.

It indicates allegiance to, and sworn to uphold, certain ideas, codes of conduct and so forth.

To put it yet another way:

Yes, exactly.

Uniform, red sash, gang colors or tattoos...the principle is the same.

It indicates allegiance to, and sworn to uphold, certain ideas, codes of conduct and so forth.

To put it yet another way:

So....who's the good guy in ^that clip? Was the Ok Corral shootout "blowback" for the Earp's draconian gun control ordinances?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So....who's the good guy in ^that clip? Was the Ok Corral shootout "blowback" for the Earp's draconian gun control ordinances?
    That's the point, and the larger point I think Wyatt was trying to make: there won't be any winners here, and "mind your own business Virgil!".

But once the family started getting killed, then all bets were off.

He "would kill any man wearing a red sash", with no regard to guilt or innocence.

That's where we're heading...and it'll get really dicey if everybody starts wearing badges and claiming "authority".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast