Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Union: NYPD Now a "Wartime" police department....

Rapper The Game Sends a Message to the NYPD: “I guess y’all ‘can’t breathe’ either."

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/rap...EDu622St4LG.99

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Soooo...returning fire works?
    Absolutely not applicable! And this isn't really "returning fire" anyway, since the cops killed had nothing to do with killing anyone.

Killing persons who don't even have a connection to your grievance, will always be wrong, non-productive, immature and stupid!

For all the talk about respecting individualism on these boards, it never ceases to amaze me how some of you can throw it all out the window once you label someone a "cop". It's hypocritical. Would we have organizations like Oathkeepers, if all cops thought with one mind?

Refusing to fine or arrest people over bad laws - when later on, the hypocrites ordering you to do so have blatantly stated that they don't support your doing so, and won't back you up if you follow their orders - that may work - we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

It appears they intend to "go on strike", but only in regard to victimless crimes. Let DeBlasio & Co. learn how much they've been depending on money acquired through victimizing harmless individuals they've turned into "criminals" through their thoughtless, authoritative laws. Let's see how citizens feel about the change. That will leave the ball in Deblasio's court. Can't wait to see how he responds!
    Last edited by Valli6; 12-21-2014 at 02:56 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Absolutely not applicable! And this isn't really "returning fire" anyway, since the cops killed had nothing to do with killing anyone.

Killing persons who don't even have a connection to your grievance, will always be wrong, non-productive, immature and stupid!

For all the talk about respecting individualism on these boards, it never ceases to amaze me how some of you can throw it all out the window once you label someone a "cop". It's hypocritical. Would we have organizations like Oathkeepers, if all cops thought with one mind?

Refusing to fine or arrest people over bad laws - when later on, the hypocrites ordering you to do so have blatantly stated that they don't support your doing so, and won't back you up if you follow their orders - that may work - we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

It appears they intend to "go on strike", but only in regard to victimless crimes. Let DeBlasio & Co. learn how much they've been depending on money acquired through victimizing harmless individuals they've turned into "criminals" through their thoughtless, authoritative laws. Let's see how citizens feel about the change. That will leave the ball in Deblasio's court. Can't wait to see how he responds!
    When a military occupies a country, all members of said military are participating in the oppression of the populace, from the lowly foot soldier to the chaplain, they all support the mission of the military whose uniform they wear. Now, personally I do not condone violence for resolution of this situation but I can understand why it is a response by many as the country was born through violence and continually propagandizes its right to empire build through violence. Violence is the go to narrative with which the state educates each generation as the solution and necessity for maintaining stability.

Each officer is an individual, imo, one who is choosing a career for which they are accountable. Now just like with prostitutes, I may understand why a person chose the career, but I will not respect a person who embraces such an occupation, because the career choice indicates a moral choice with which I personally disagree. So it is not judging the group but judging the individual for their freely made choice. I wouldn't respect a member of the mafia either, fwiw, but at least the prostitute or mafia member is not forcing me to pay their wages.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

How many people, who had never done anything to actually harm or defraud someone, had their property stolen and / or were kidnapped at gunpoint by those very same cops? Isn't this the same sort of "thuggish" behavior that DFF, 69360, and tobismom all repeatedly argue that people deserve to be killed for?
    Last edited by invisible; 12-21-2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: added second sentence
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Absolutely not applicable!
    So, the cops have NOT declared war on us, and all that talk and military gear and training is just that, talk in a bag?

Soooo...returning fire works?
    Those guys don't know what a real war looks like.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

If this guy means what he's saying, victimless-crime laws will remain unenforced!
    This means millions, most likely BILLIONS of dollars, which NYC's ruling class will not get their hands on!
    Meanwhile, life will be easier for ordinary people, and the taste of freedom they will experience will show them what they've been missing!
    That was easier than we expected.
    HOORAY for voting!
    The system works!
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    I wouldn't respect a member of the mafia either, fwiw, but at least the prostitute or mafia member is not forcing me to pay their wages.
    I've known some very upright and honest Guidos in my day, any one of whom would be preferable to the tax-ticks we're saddled with now.....

As far as prostitutes.........At least transactions with them are voluntary and pleasurable....

ok, a few points on this one

1) Didn't NYPD declare war on blacks and minorities a while back unofficially already?
    2) I can feel for the police officers actually, and I think a lot of them are just caught up as victims. Most folks join the police force since they actually want to be heroes, help out, protect their community. Yes, a lot of the "bully/authoritative" types are drawn to this, but something about the simplicity of being a good guy and actually doing a service for the society that these people also like ... which brings us to 3)
    3) The actual laws the police are expected to enforce currently (be it drugs/cigarettes/parking tickets/code violations) which keep in mind they had nothing to do with creating, its really mind boggling. People sign up with the force to protect their communities, and end up being a jack boot of the state for code violations. They don't like it, we don't like it, no one likes it

The statement saying that the police are only responding to very serious things, is actually a good thing for "us" (how many people have already commented that they are happy because of this here), and them as this lets them focus on the real bad guys, thieves/murderers/rapists (the type of people they signed up for the job to actually apprehend). This is the type of job where they can go in the community, and be applauded and feel the love on respect of their community knowing they are doing a job well done and a great service.

So, I hope this starts a trend nationwide, that police will revert back to only enforcing the real crime, instead of being some glorified, militarized, disliked, jackboot for drug laws, code enforcement, etc .... Which is really where this does need to go. What the people want, what the cops want, we need to reform our $#@! laws to reflect this also.
    Last edited by squarepusher; 12-22-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've known some very upright and honest Guidos in my day, any one of whom would be preferable to the tax-ticks we're saddled with now.....

As far as prostitutes.........At least transactions with them are voluntary and pleasurable....
    Lol! Funny thing is in hindsight I posted in haste and would qualify what I say by stating I would not respect their career choice, and it does give me an insight into their morality, but personally neither of those two have the direct effect my life that police do and neither demand my financial or moral support much less gratitude for the service they provide. Fwiw, the common friend my Dh and I had who was subtly playing matchmaker with us was involved with a well know biker "club". Was a bit difficult to wrap my brain around that as I found him to be an awesome fellow...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also that PBA president is being purposefully deceitful, the people involved in the earlier assault against the two lieutenants have been (excessively) charged for that incident:

2 more protesters charged in Brooklyn Bridge assault that injured NYPD lieutenants
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

WTF? Don't you all see what this means?!

You can go ahead and sell your untaxed cigarettes! Bootleg merchandise! Any other contraband!
    Go ahead and smoke anywhere you want - in the streets, in the park, in the bar!!!
    Do hundreds of different things without getting a permit!
    No parking tickets!
    No pre-crimes!
    Don't you all know how many petty and bizarre laws exist in New York City?!
    And 64 oz. sodas.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    ok, a few points on this one

1) Didn't NYPD declare war on blacks and minorities a while back unofficially already?
    2) I can feel for the police officers actually, and I think a lot of them are just caught up as victims. Most folks join the police force since they actually want to be heroes, help out, protect their community. Yes, a lot of the "bully/authoritative" types are drawn to this, but something about the simplicity of being a good guy and actually doing a service for the society that these people also like ... which brings us to 3)
    3) The actual laws the police are expected to enforce currently (be it drugs/cigarettes/parking tickets/code violations) which keep in mind they had nothing to do with creating, its really mind boggling. People sign up with the force to protect their communities, and end up being a jack boot of the state for code violations. They don't like it, we don't like it, no one likes it

The statement saying that the police are only responding to very serious things, is actually a good thing for "us" (how many people have already commented that they are happy because of this here), and them as this lets them focus on the real bad guys, thieves/murderers/rapists (the type of people they signed up for the job to actually apprehend). This is the type of job where they can go in the community, and be applauded and feel the love on respect of their community knowing they are doing a job well done and a great service.

So, I hope this starts a trend nationwide, that police will revert back to only enforcing the real crime, instead of being some glorified, militarized, disliked, jackboot for drug laws, code enforcement, etc .... Which is really where this does need to go. What the people want, what the cops want, we need to reform our $#@! laws to reflect this also.
    I have news for you. NYPD treats everyone like garbage. It doesn't matter if you are black or white. They have a chip on their shoulder.

Ideally, violence wouldn't be a concern for peace officers...

This guy Lynch is a real nutter....

March 2008: Lynch claimed an art installation called “The Blue Wall of Violence” that addressed police brutality was “promoting hate”:

“You can fill the museum with people of all races and ethnicities who are alive today because of the work of New York City police officers,” Lynch said in a statement. “Taxpayer dollars certainly should not fund any art that promotes hate, and that’s certainly what this does.”

Lynch added that the 1st Amendment depends on the existence of police officers:

Police guarantee the right of free expression to everyone, even to people who obviously do not appreciate the risk and sacrifice we make for them.
    So shut the $#@! up with the anti-cop rhetoric!

http://gawker.com/nypd-union-preside...uts-1674178970

Oh the irony, the irony, the irony of it all!

“Taxpayer dollars certainly should not fund any art that promotes hate, and that’s certainly what this does. Police guarantee the right of free expression to everyone, even to people who obviously do not appreciate the risk and sacrifice we make for them; however, just not to those who should happen to hate us.”
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

it never ceases to amaze me how some of you can throw it all out the window once you label someone a "cop".
    Just to be perfectly clear, they are the ones who are labelling themselves cops. They are the ones putting on the badge every morning. They are the ones who have sworn to enforce the law.

Any label of 'cop' that they have, is freely chosen. And the duties of being a 'cop' are very, very well defined. There are thousands of pages of duties these cops signed up for, otherwise known as 'laws'.

Their label, their profession, their duties, and their intent, are all perfectly clear, well documented, and exercised on a daily basis.

Individually, every single one of them has proven through their actions, that they are an enforcer of the law.

Whether you think that's good, or bad, terrible, or heroic, it doesn't change the facts. It is what it is.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So, the cops have NOT declared war on us, and all that talk and military gear and training is just that, talk in a bag?
    Actually its just Cop Pillow Talk, before they rape you of your Freedoms and Money, and sometimes Dignity...

---

They have been a "Wartime" Police Department since they decided the only way they could do their "Job" was with Military Hardware. They have us tremble and shake at the mere mention of "Sippy Cup", "Fingernail Clipper", or "Hat" while they use Anti Mine Tanks and Rocket Launchers on us. Someones sense of priorities is out of kilter.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    They have us tremble and shake at the mere mention of "Sippy Cup", "Fingernail Clipper", or "Hat" while they use Anti Mine Tanks and Rocket Launchers on us.
    Are you saying they would shoot someone for holding a sippy cup? If so, that's absurd, I've never seen a sippy cup that was gun/knife colored, they are always bright colors green, pink, purple, etc.

What kind of parent would buy their child a black sippy cup? Thats like asking the cops to shoot the kid for holding it.

Jeez.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Are you saying they would shoot someone for holding a sippy cup? If so, that's absurd, I've never seen a sippy cup that was gun/knife colored, they are always bright colors green, pink, purple, etc.

What kind of parent would buy their child a black sippy cup? Thats like asking the cops to shoot the kid for holding it.

Jeez.
    Lol, true.

On another note MARSHMALLOWS, including simply the possession of Marsmallows is now illegal during some city sponsored events. Whats next, outlaw Rice at weddings? And uh, White Rice is fine, but Brown Rice is the Devil incarnate!

(Marshmallows have been made literally illegal because people would throw them around at a "Santa Walk" festivity, and they are a pain in the ass to clean up.)
    Last edited by DamianTV; 12-22-2014 at 06:13 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Now it is.....

“IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest.
    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Headline/nypd...#ixzz3MXh1C9br

They will act accordingly. Well, at least there is a silver lining....
    LOL. Ummmm...that's actually a good thing! I'll laugh my butt off when crime actually goes down.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post

Jeez.
    Terrorist baby.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Now it is.....

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Headline/nypd...#ixzz3MXh1C9br

They will act accordingly. Well, at least there is a silver lining....
    The more you tighten your grip, NYPD, the more citizens will slip through your fingers.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

I see something different

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    How many people, who had never done anything to actually harm or defraud someone, had their property stolen and / or were kidnapped at gunpoint by those very same cops?
    What, in my post, leads you to believe that I don't know - or believe - or care - that there are a growing number of harmless people being abused by cops in the ways you stated? The thing is, neither of the two murdered cops were the ones that contributed to Eric Garner' s death, and we have no information as to what kind of people they were. Perhaps they were $#@!s, perhaps not. There was no legitimate reason to murder them, and I don't believe anyone has a right to "vent" by murderinng some stranger - cop or civilian. This won't bring about the necessary changes. I want to see abusive cops fired, not presumably innocent ones killed.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    When a military occupies a country, all members of said military are participating in the oppression of the populace, from the lowly foot soldier to the chaplain, they all support the mission of the military whose uniform they wear.
    Are you suggesting that the situation might be fixed if every town dissolved it's police force? That there should be no kind of enforcement of our laws? I don't think you can have laws without enforcement. Not everyone can take care of themselves in every situation. I avoid cops myself, but in the case of a serious robbery, murder, home invasion or marauding rioters, I'd like them to be there. Owning a gun, even being an expert shot, isn't enough to make personal self-defense a realistic option for most of us - and changing where you live is no guarantee of permanent protection either.

We live in the society we're stuck with. Every society has a segment of sleazy or sick and/or depraved, disgusting people - way more than you can ever be aware of. Some of them become cops - in fact, more and more of them are allowed to become cops, as the qualifications are lowered - and the qualifications HAVE been drastically lowered, whether you want to acknowledge it or not! This administration, and it's Department of Justice have made it part of their mission. (As if the "wars" on terror and drugs hasn't caused enough distortion to what situations a cops should legitimately get involved in.) It is an unfortunate truth that disturbed, unstable people are attracted to positions of power. It's now much easier for scumbags and unintelligent persons to become cops.

Cops are not supposed to be "occupying the country". They aren't the military, aren't supposed to behave like soldiers. They aren't supposed to raid/attack homes. They are supposed to be local people, helping to protect their own neighbors from robbery, assault, murder - actual crimes, not pre-crimes. Granted, something else has been going on now. Yes, they are behaving more and more like a standing army.

If you are in your 20's, I suppose this is the only "police" you've ever known - that, and the jerk-offs you see on television shows like "Cops" (and many others), etc. Those people are attention seeking performers who should be fired for wanting to be on television instead of being cops. I don't view them as real cops.

So in addition to the "war on drugs", and the "war on terror", younger persons have grown up with decades of cop propaganda shows, where persons who are more actor than cop, have altered the public's definition of what a cop is and does, till now, most people don't know any better. Worst of all, this also goes for the people who apply for jobs as cops! Yes, many of them fancy themselves as crime-fighting "heroes" - an important reason to disqualify them from the job in the first place! I will never accept this new animal as a legitimate cop. But believe it or not, there are still some people with more ordinary and realistic reasons for becoming cops.

I remember decades when it was different! Nobody got SWATTed. SWAT teams were rarely used (i.e. in hostage situations). There were no tasers so no one got cattle prodded. A cop might go his entire career without unholstering his gun - and this wasn't because there was no crime or he'd never been physically attacked! Cops didn't stop traffic so they could check who'd been drinking or wearing a seatbelt - or for no reason at all! I remember that cops publicly complained and fought against the busybody politicians who wanted laws that would keep them from handling actual crimes - because they wanted them to instead waste time on these feel-good, non-crime duties. (Yes! It happened in my area!) But the politicians got their way. It all continued downhill from there. I think we all agree this is horrendous.

I feel our only hope is that seemingly small number of cops who have remained cognizant of the change that's occurred, but they don't get any political support or air time. This why I won't yet write off all cops lock, stock and barrel. If, and when, the situation presents itself, I will throw my support behind any effort to re-normalize cops and their duties.
    Last edited by Valli6; 12-23-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Are you suggesting that the situation might be fixed if every town dissolved it's police force? That there should be no kind of enforcement of our laws? I don't think you can have laws without enforcement.
    Yes.. the very concept of Police needs to vanish from memory.

What makes you think there would be no law enforcement without them?
    Laws were enforced and criminals punished long before police were invented.

Police are an authoritarian construct.. The word means "to control". They are control enforcers.
    They should not exist in a free society.

Police did not exist in this country till they were imported.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Are you suggesting that the situation might be fixed if every town dissolved it's police force? That there should be no kind of enforcement of our laws? I don't think you can have laws without enforcement. Not everyone can take care of themselves in every situation. I avoid cops myself, but in the case of a serious robbery, murder, home invasion or marauding rioters, I'd like them to be there. Owning a gun, even being an expert shot, isn't enough to make personal self-defense a realistic option for most of us - and changing where you live is no guarantee of permanent protection either.
    I've got news for you. They WON'T be. They may show up afterward to write an incident report. You'd be best served by making personal self-defense your only realistic option or hiring a personal body guard 24/7.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've read about cops turning their backs on the mayor, refusing to serve on his security detail, and read somewhere that NYPD officers have been told to ignore supervisor's orders and instead take their marching orders from the police union. If this isn't proof that they are a criminal gang then I don't know what is.

One of the central tenets of our system is that the police and military are supposed to be under "civilian" control (and yes, cops are "civilians" also). They are supposed to be under the ultimate control of our elected representatives, not acting on their own like they are some independent agency.

Mayor De Blasio is a d-bag in many respects (ordering a crack down on "jaywalkers", then doing that same thing with his security detail, etc) -- but if the system is set up where he and the city council are supposed to be in control of the NYC police, well, the police should be respecting that. They are just making him a scapegoat because he dared to question the murder of Eric Garner and some other NYPD misconduct. However, people like Sean Hannity, etc think that cops turning their backs on their appointed "civilian" overseer is a good thing, when really it's a disgrace ...
    Last edited by SeanTX; 12-23-2014 at 03:51 PM.

//bump

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've known some very upright and honest Guidos in my day

thanks homie I consider you a friend too

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12