Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 NYPD Cops Shot in Squad Car in Bed Stuy

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Bed Stuy is a poorer community in Brooklyn where people, minorities in particular, are abused by police quite routinely. I have never been there but the reputation of Bed Stuy is well known.

I seriously doubt much of anyone welcomes the presence of police officers there (of all places), most of whom certainly don't live within the communities they are patrolling.
    Just an observation, but there was video of the impromptu memorial for the cops this morning. One plant, 3 bouquets and about 16 candles. Someone nailed an american flag to the wall. It would all fit on half a card table. In contrast, the memorials for the people the cops killed caused the local flower shops to run out of flowers...

It doesn't sound like the cops were that well liked.

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 12-21-2014 at 10:01 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Just an observation, but there was video of the impromptu memorial for the cops this morning. One plant, 3 bouquets and about 16 candles. It would all fit on half a card table. In contrast, the memorials for the people the cops killed caused the flower shops to run out of flowers...

-t
    Have the citizens torn down the memorial yet?

Anthony Bruno's family records Kansas City police officers tearing down memorial ribbons (video)

On Monday, the rift between Kansas City police officers and firefighters deepened over the shooting death of firefighter Anthony Bruno, who was killed by an off-duty Kansas City police officer last December.

To honor Bruno’s 27th birthday, his wife, Stephanie Bruno, and about 40 family members, friends and off-duty firefighters tied several thousand ribbons to poles and trees in downtown Kansas City Sunday evening.

But a short time after they left downtown, on-duty police officers were seen using knives to cut down ribbons and stuffing them in trash cans.

“Ribbons are used for all kinds of things,” Nino Bruno, who videotaped on-duty officers cutting down ribbons, told The Pitch. Watch the video after the jump. “To be ripped down by on-duty police officers is a great waste of resources and a violation of our First Amendment rights. It’s censorship.”

Meanwhile, police union President Brad Lemon wrote in a blog post that Bruno ribbons were put up in the neighborhood of officer Donald Hubbard, who shot and killed Anthony Bruno during an altercation December 1 while working as off-duty security at the Marriott Hotel.

In a blog statement, Lemon wrote that “thankfully that officer and his family were out of town and did not have to witness the event.” On-duty police officers responded to the scene, Lemon wrote, as did a large number of off-duty officers.
    http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/archi...-ribbons-video

Just an observation, but there was video of the impromptu memorial for the cops this morning. One plant, 3 bouquets and about 16 candles. Someone nailed an american flag to the wall. It would all fit on half a card table. In contrast, the memorials for the people the cops killed caused the local flower shops to run out of flowers...

-t
    Lot's of bootlickers on Fedbook tho...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Sorry, but this so totally sounds like another false-flag attempt designed to regain the public’s favor for law enforcement, while at the future expense of our First and Second Amendments—and is just what the doctor needed to further push already sensitive law enforcement personnel closer to finally crossing over the edge with concern to the ongoing national anti-police protests, which are only gaining more and more favor and its racially motivated connotations have moreover evaporated. This sounds exactly similar to the Joseph Stack script (which was so very obviously a false-flag incident), just revised with a car and a gun.

So the official story is that this murderous fugitive that had just shot his girlfriend, leaving her for dead, decides to posts his unconscionable future intentions publicly on social media (i.e., Instagram), then travels 200-miles to NY in-order to fulfill those pointless intentions, by shooting uniformed police officers—specifically, two officers who were at the time participating in an anti-terrorism drill—finally committing himself to an act of suicide? …And then to put the cherry on top, the local law enforcement and media have the entire crime solved and all the dots connected within the first few hours—even though the two law enforcement agencies cannot even agree upon the timeline for that day? It is almost just like 9/11 all over again.
    Cross posting as it applies directly to your post:
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks
    hours after two New York City police officers were assassinated, allegedly in an act of retaliation against police brutality, authorities in Florida say that a similar killing has just happened there...

While the police claim that this was an “assassination,” some are suggesting that they are trying to incite fear, riding the paranoia surrounding the New York killings.
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/1...ice-killings/#

Heads up...now some of the FB rants are starting to make sense on the recent police brutality cases. Self fulfilling prophecy it seems. Cui Bono?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ice-department
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by NACBA View Post
    Thus marks the beginning of the witch hunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    And anyone who opposes state violence will be tarred by the same brush and can be considered a domestic terrorist. Internet monitoring can be seen as a necessity to clamp down on discussion which will be seen as the inspiration for these "targeted" killings. Seems like a few of the msm stories are making sense along with FB spam of late...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

If there is no internal accountability - and instead there are rulings of no indictment, paid leave, and "procedure was followed" are the go to responses; does that mean no injustice happened, and accountability just disappears and everything is whitewashed and made new and good?

More dog killings, more citizen killings out of "fear for my life", more "border" checks not near the border, forced blood draws at DUI "check points", more laws, more rules, more mraps, more military gear for local "law" enforcement.

Sounds like war on the citizen? In war, isn't the enemy at large the one your fighting against? Not just the soldier / officer who actually pulled the trigger or deployed the missile, or strangled the citizen. But the entire oppressing army is the target.

I am not saying this was right... not saying violence is the answer (that is the last thing I want.)

But I think some people are being pushed to their brink, and we will see more like this (and the 2 McDonald's cops killed in Vegas, and the 2 cops shot in the "staged" home intruder call in Atlanta, and the cop killed in Florida) if the actions of the police state continue unabated and expand. It will be guilty by association retaliation.

i have nothing but hatred for these pigs

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A high-powered rifle wouldn't be my weapon of choice for a home invasion.
    Canary Trap.
    Call in the pigs, and then wait off site in the distance with high powered rifle?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Canary Trap.
    Call in the pigs, and then wait off site in the distance with high powered rifle?
    My thought, also.

It doesn't surprise me that criminals are exploiting this. Not even a little bit.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that criminals are exploiting this. Not even a little bit.
    The police unions? Definitely.

I haven't read all 130+ posts in this thread, so forgive me if this theory has already been offered, but does anyone else think this could be a false flag event (and the 2 cops were just collateral damage) to discredit those who are protesting against police brutality?

Violence against cops is not the answer. Strongly worded letters, is the answer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Violence against cops is not the answer. Strongly worded letters, is the answer.
    And voting HARDER!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    And voting HARDER!
    A good citizen will pleasure his government by voting harder. It' not just about you, ya know?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I haven't read all 130+ posts in this thread, so forgive me if this theory has already been offered, but does anyone else think this could be a false flag event (and the 2 cops were just collateral damage) to discredit those who are protesting against police brutality?
    Post 118, Weston did...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The dominoes fall...

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    If there is no internal accountability - and instead there are rulings of no indictment, paid leave, and "procedure was followed" are the go to responses; does that mean no injustice happened, and accountability just disappears and everything is whitewashed and made new and good?

More dog killings, more citizen killings out of "fear for my life", more "border" checks not near the border, forced blood draws at DUI "check points", more laws, more rules, more mraps, more military gear for local "law" enforcement.

Sounds like war on the citizen? In war, isn't the enemy at large the one your fighting against? Not just the soldier / officer who actually pulled the trigger or deployed the missile, or strangled the citizen. But the entire oppressing army is the target.

I am not saying this was right... not saying violence is the answer (that is the last thing I want.)

But I think some people are being pushed to their brink, and we will see more like this (and the 2 McDonald's cops killed in Vegas, and the 2 cops shot in the "staged" home intruder call in Atlanta, and the cop killed in Florida) if the actions of the police state continue unabated and expand. It will be guilty by association retaliation.
    Yes, exactly.

-t
    I wonder if the cops are going to come by and shovel them up for disposal in the interest of pedestrian safety, like they do when a Mundane's memorial is erected?

Obviously Squad Cars are dangerous.

Get rid of the cars.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Get rid of the cars.
    Cop sez:

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Get rid of the cars.
    replaced with MRAPS with bullet proof glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    His remarks weren't anti-cop. They were anti-bad-laws-which-cops-are-expected-to-enforce. That's what he meant by "we've put our police in a difficult situation with bad laws."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So these attacks are definitely looking to be more and more staged events (noting the prior mentioned attack during early hours of morning in Florida):

A third attack, failed, against NYPD:

http://nypost.com/2014/12/21/man-aim...ger-officials/

Strangely, odd machete attack against CHP and vandals strike police officer memorial in California:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...220-story.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ege-vandalism/

The FBI has now issued warnings to LEO that the Black Guerilla Family is targeting white officers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ng-white-cops/

It appears the NYPD' union is now attempting to counter all of the ongoing protesting action, by using "police supporters" to clash against legitimate protesters in order to publicize an as uncreative motto, as it is condescending, of "I CAN BREATHE".

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12/...testers-166887
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Hey, Henry Rouge; hey, $#@!.

You wanna call me a $#@!in troll?! I've been on these forums since the goddamn beginning. What were you doing back in 2008? I was busting my ass trying to get Ron Paul elected. I lost friends, I had to endure being called a liberal, a terrorist, people thinking I should be imprisoned without due process and sent to $#@!in gitmo. What the $#@! do you do?!
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Rogue is a leftist assclown. Pay him no mind.

Anyway, just as I predicted a few pages back.

It has begun.
    Last edited by DFF; 12-21-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Hey, Henry Rouge; hey, $#@!.

You wanna call me a $#@!in troll?! I've been on these forums since the goddamn beginning. What were you doing back in 2008? I was busting my ass trying to get Ron Paul elected. I lost friends, I had to endure being called a liberal, a terrorist, people thinking I should be imprisoned without due process and sent to $#@!in gitmo. What the $#@! do you do?!
    I donated two thousand to the Ron Paul Campaign.
    Donated to the Justin Amash Campaign.
    Donated to Gunny's Campaign.
    Purchased and distributed Ron Paul brochures to family, freinds, neighbors and coworkers.
    Donated to Ron Paul Forums.
    Here's some other worthy causes if you're interested.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-(Baby-Bou)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...merica-Help-Us
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Such a dumb and counter-productive thing to do.

Just when we start making headway in getting people to trust and sympathize with the institution of the police less, someone goes and does something that cannot fail to sway the public back more towards their side.

Let's see, these guys who were killed went around for years stealing from people and kidnapping them at gunpoint, and these actions have been extremely well documented in newspaper reports, and repeatedly admitted to in sworn testimony. This would seem to be the very definition of a thug. DFF, 69360, and tobismom have all said repeatedly in other threads how thugs deserve to be killed, and how the people who kill thugs are doing society a favor. So why is it that these very same posters are here again, but this time they are all saying that these particular thugs somehow do not deserve to be killed? Why do some thugs deserve to be killed, and not others?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast