Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 NYPD Cops Shot in Squad Car in Bed Stuy

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2 NYPD Cops Shot in Squad Car in Bed Stuy

Just broke....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't mean to sound heartless by saying "who cares" but why post this? Criminals commit crimes. Why is this a shock? And, the NYPD victimizes people all the time. I am not saying this is acceptable behavior, but I don't see why this is worth discussing here.

And yes, I realize that I made a discussion post asking why we're discussing. I guess that shows how addicted to the internet I've become I'm not as bothered by the OP as I probably should be. No, I'm not "OK" with it. But I kind of feel indifferent and cold. Which is probably wrong. I guess I kind of feel like Ron Paul felt when Chris Kyle died. "Live by the sword, die by the sword" and so forth. And yes, I'd definitely feel differently were I to know the victim personally. But as a completely generic "two cops shot" its a mixture of indifference and a feeling that I really shouldn't be indifferent.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

People need a good way to fight back without using extreme measures.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

1). Don't work in an area where crime and violence are common. Simple. If economic events require you to work there, work as much as you can (you can get by on 4 hours of sleep) and make enough money that you can go work in a normal neighborhood where the Ghetto bird and sirens are a rare event not an hourly thing.

2). To facilitate #1, make as much money as you can. Yes...strive. Yes...focus on THIS world. Yes, go get a motherfreaking real job! Work your ass off. Watch what happens then. When you get a good paying job, you don't have to work with rats. When you don't have to work with rats, you have a nice home in a nice 'hood. When you have a nice home in a nice 'hood, your wife will love you more, and you won't care about thugs with guns.

3). Finally and perhaps most importantly, don't be a cop that gets you on a thugs radar in the first place. And when you read some article about some poor dudley-do-right getting victimized by those "evil thugs", read between the lines and then consider the source as well.

So there it is. The formula for defending against getting popped by a thug.

1.Get a job. A real one.
    2.Make money
    3.Get a nice home where police activity is not needed
    4.Make more money
    5.Find a nice girl
    6.Marry her and have lots of cool kids that will also make money

supposedly posted online by the shooter. I suppose they will use this as an excuse to monitor social media (even more) and take action right away, arresting people for any little anti-cop comment (though this was more of an outright threat).

http://instagram.com/dontrunup

Last edited by SeanTX; 12-20-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    1). Don't work in an area where crime and violence are common. Simple. If economic events require you to work there, work as much as you can (you can get by on 4 hours of sleep) and make enough money that you can go work in a normal neighborhood where the Ghetto bird and sirens are a rare event not an hourly thing.

2). To facilitate #1, make as much money as you can. Yes...strive. Yes...focus on THIS world. Yes, go get a motherfreaking real job! Work your ass off. Watch what happens then. When you get a good paying job, you don't have to work with rats. When you don't have to work with rats, you have a nice home in a nice 'hood. When you have a nice home in a nice 'hood, your wife will love you more, and you won't care about thugs with guns.

3). Finally and perhaps most importantly, don't be a cop that gets you on a thugs radar in the first place. And when you read some article about some poor dudley-do-right getting victimized by those "evil thugs", read between the lines and then consider the source as well.

So there it is. The formula for defending against getting popped by a thug.

1.Get a job. A real one.
    2.Make money
    3.Get a nice home where police activity is not needed
    4.Make more money
    5.Find a nice girl
    6.Marry her and have lots of cool kids that will also make money
    lol!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

1 NYPD cop dead, other in critical condition...suspect offed self in subway station.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.wkrg.com/story/27614265/2...-officers-shot

2 Atlanta Area Police Officers Shot
    Posted: Updated:
    By CBS
    DECATUR, Ga. - Two police officers and a suspect have been shot at an apartment outside Atlanta, and police are still searching for at least one additional suspect, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

The officers were responding to a home invasion call at the Colony Ridge Apartments in Decatur when they were shot just before 7 a.m. Friday, reports the station. They were shot with a high-powered rifle, reported the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The officers were reportedly alert and breathing when they were taken to a hospital.

The condition of the suspect who was also shot at the apartment wasn't immediately clear. Schools in the area are on lockdown as the manhunt continues.

Hours later, a second shooting was reported at a Home Depot about three miles away, reports the Journal Constitution. It wasn't immediately clear if the two incidents were related.

Johnny says "April Fool's"

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    http://www.wkrg.com/story/27614265/2...-officers-shot

2 Atlanta Area Police Officers Shot
    Posted: Updated:
    By CBS
    DECATUR, Ga. - Two police officers and a suspect have been shot at an apartment outside Atlanta, and police are still searching for at least one additional suspect, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

The officers were responding to a home invasion call at the Colony Ridge Apartments in Decatur when they were shot just before 7 a.m. Friday, reports the station. They were shot with a high-powered rifle, reported the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
    A high-powered rifle wouldn't be my weapon of choice for a home invasion.

In before DFF and 69360 start saying that the victims deserved to die because they were "thugs". Oh, wait...
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I'm seeing conflicting reports on the shooter. Some say was seen led away on a stretcher while CPR was being performed, some say in custody and some say dead in subway.

This is the end result of the mainstream media manipulating people into falsely believing Mike Brown was innocent and was in fact a victim. Now unfortunately two officers are dead who had absolutely nothing to do with Brown. What a preventable tragedy which is 100% the mainstream media's fault.

I've been trying to figure out what a Bed Stuy is but still don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Bedford–Stuyvesant (/ˈbɛdfərdˈstaɪvəsənt/; colloquially known as Bed-Stuy) is a neighborhood of 153,000 inhabitants in the north central portion of the New York City borough of Brooklyn.
    //
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1). Don't work in an area where crime and violence are common. Simple.
    Absolutely...it's the victims fault.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    //
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It is a neighborhood in Brooklyn I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    This is the end result of the mainstream media manipulating people into falsely believing Mike Brown was innocent and was in fact a victim. Now unfortunately two officers are dead who had absolutely nothing to do with Brown. What a preventable tragedy which is 100% the mainstream media's fault.
    For the record the shooting was in New York and Eric Garner was in New York. You know, this guy? Choked to death because he did't want to get arrested for allegedly selling cigarettes on the sidewalk?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Have you forgotten about Eric Garner, and the unarmed man shot and killed in Brooklyn by NYPD recently? This has nothing to do with Mike Brown, but police apologists will bring that case up in every case from here on out ...

What a preventable tragedy which is 100% the mainstream media's fault.
    I'm pretty sure the fella who pulled the trigger is 100% at fault.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Wow... not one person wants to tell me I should care more about this... I thought for sure there would be at least one.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A high-powered rifle wouldn't be my weapon of choice for a home invasion.
    Somewhere there's a newz-speak poster for "high-powered rifles", I'm pretty sure the Red-Rider is included........

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Have you forgotten about Eric Garner, and the unarmed man shot and killed in Brooklyn by NYPD recently? This has nothing to do with Mike Brown, but police apologists will bring that case up in every case from here on out ...
    Yup.

Walter E Williams is from there. Maybe Bill Cosby as well.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

They are saying he murdered his girlfriend first. Then again, initial reports are often wrong.

The gunman was a fugitive who had just murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning, sources told The Post.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Wow... not one person wants to tell me I should care more about this... I thought for sure there would be at least one.
    Okay. You should care. Last time cops got killed in revenge for police brutality cops went on a crazed manhunt and started shooting up vehicles that didn't match their suspect and occupied by people that looked nothing like the suspect.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Blowback... Check the CIA definition...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast