Thread: Watch President Obama Call on Female Reporters for Every Single Question During Friday's Press

Watch President Obama Call on Female Reporters for Every Single Question During Friday's Press

Seriously...smh

Watch President Obama Call on Female Reporters for Every Single Question During Friday's Presser

For his final press conference of 2014, President Obama exclusively called on female reporters. The White House had planned it that way:

By the eighth and final question, Obama even appeared to ignore a male reporter's attempt to participate. The result was amazing. Watch below:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014...n-reporters%20

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sexism.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Sexism.
    Kabuki.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Sexism.
    What self-respecting man wants to talk to Obama anyways?
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

It's funny, I kinda view obama like the worst kind of woman (manipulative, whiner, taker). He just has that "feel" about him. Michelle always struck me as a thug dude, pretending to be a woman. So, it's no real surprise he sides with his girl friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    It's funny, I kinda view obama like the worst kind of woman (manipulative, whiner, taker). He just has that "feel" about him. Michelle always struck me as a thug dude, pretending to be a woman. So, it's no real surprise he sides with his girl friends.
    Wouldn't that be awesome if it were true?

The desire within social justice warriors and Progressives to lean so heavily on identity politics is hilarious. This is just unabashed groveling for progressive brownie points, and it makes me feel icky when I read it. It's so disingenuous.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    The desire within social justice warriors and Progressives to lean so heavily on identity politics is hilarious. This is just unabashed groveling for progressive brownie points, and it makes me feel icky when I read it. It's so disingenuous.
    Its also probably a first for a POTUS