Thread: Obama: US must retaliate and pass cyber act

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Obama: US must retaliate and pass cyber act

Here comes CISPA 3.0 or whatever it is at this point. I've lost count.

From RT:

Sony Pictures Entertainment should have touched base with the White House before deciding to cancel the release of a controversial movie, United States President Barack Obama said Friday.

Weighing in on the major Sony scandal only hours after federal investigators attributed the recent hack to North Korea, Pres. Obama said the Hollywood studio was wrong to pull “The Interview,” a satirical film containing a plot to kill North Korean Pres. Kim Jong Un that was scheduled to be released on Christmas Day.

At the same time, though, Obama said the attack should serve as a wake-up call to Congress and prompt lawmakers in Washington, DC to get serious about implementing cybersecurity legislation in the wake of what is only the latest hack to be endured by a major American company.

“Sony is a corporation, it suffered significant damage [and] there were threats against its employees,”
    Obama said during an end-of-year press conference at the White House. “I am sympathetic to the concerns that they faced. Having said all that, yes, I think they made a mistake.”

“I wish they would’ve spoken with me first. I would have told them: do not get into a pattern in which you’re intimidated by these kinds of criminal attacks,
    ” he said.

After hackers infiltrated Sony’s network last month and then released pilfered data, threats were made against movie theaters that planned to show “The Interview” starting next week. On Thursday, Sony said the film would not be released.

Earlier Friday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it’s concluded that the Kim Jong Un regime was responsible for the attack.
    Read more...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Yes the must take away our freedom in order to preserve it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Buuuuuullshiiiiiiit. Here's what is going on. There is a list of nations as long as my arm aligning and creating independent models of domestic and international finance clearing. What independent means is independent of the dollar. This is happening. It is irrefutable. And so reserve currency status isn't the prize of he who rules the seas and ports like was in the good old days. Nope. It goes to he who rules space. And space is how international and domestic finance clearing of nations is done now. Much has been shared here on the board with regard to this. As well, much has been shared with regard to recent mergers with nations' space programs. That is important to pay attention to. These nations (particularly the bric boc) are winning a cold war with the west. That is happening. It's been happening. And they've been rather bold about it. They aren't hiding anything. They're just doing it. It is why sanctions on specific nations won't amount to a hill of beans in the long run. And so we'd do well to recall that the bulk of intelligence spying that was done recently as far as NSA and all of that was done specifically toward these nations and their clearing infrastructure. Now, their infrastructure is evolving. Nations are coming together in a way that would stimulate independence from western influence. And so it is predeictable that the west would fund its own so called "cyber-security" to be able to keep up with them.

The rest is easy to figure out.

You just can't make this crap up. Gosh. Kim Jong Un regime. wtf. Heh...
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-19-2014 at 08:03 PM.

I was so expecting this, lmao. Obama and his Obozo's are so predictable ... No way North Korea is hacking... Obama's NSA is hacking, and Sony is in on it. The first thing they drop are racist e mails (yeah, right) .... it plays so into the Obozo agenda, and guess what? This Obama false flag that is nonstop FOX/CBS/NBC/ABC coverage will lead to governmental control of the internet .... to keep us safe (of course). Who the hell is going to keep us safe from the United States Federal Government? Only one with half a brain can see through what Barry is up to now.

This is not N. Korea... this is the United States Government hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I was so expecting this, lmao. Obama and his Obozo's are so predictable ... No way North Korea is hacking... Obama's NSA is hacking, and Sony is in on it. The first thing they drop are racist e mails (yeah, right) .... it plays so into the Obozo agenda, and guess what? This Obama false flag that is nonstop FOX/CBS/NBC/ABC coverage will lead to governmental control of the internet .... to keep us safe (of course). Who the hell is going to keep us safe from the United States Federal Government? Only one with half a brain can see through what Barry is up to now.

Good to know we have someone on the inside letting us know what is really going on.

Translation: OMG! We gotted Cybar Attackded by a Foregn Country that we pissed off! We should retaliate against those Sybor Terrarists by taking away even moar Amarikun Freedumbz!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Part of me wishes they would go full blown commie and get it over with.

It's not like we don't have the capability to disrupt their internet. We should do that. I am sick to death of the way the Chinese, the Koreans, the Russians, the Ukranians, and all manner of internet predators are disrupting our operations. We should do something about it, including taking out their means of access. Stop making Americans suffer the loss of liberty. Go after the countries that are causing problems. Sheesh.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish they would’ve spoken with me first.
    Wait... say what?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Wait... say what?
    He wouldn't have done anything, even if they did tell him. Even he knows that. He's just trying to make himself relevant in this.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Wait... say what?
    Unlike average AmeriKan citizens the Hollyweird execs obviously have a direct line to the W.H.

AND... AGAIN... it's the USUAL SUSPECTS in Washington DC Congressman Mike Rogers and Senator Dianne Feinstein. Rogers just balatantly comes out and states, we're now to conduct full blown war via cyber technologies on a daily basis.

These psychopaths and sociopaths are beyond psychotic, they're absolutely MAD MEN... and MAD WOMEN.

It's obvious, the US government mandates complete HOLLYWOOD propaganda 24/7. I still find it very surprising that MGM, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Disney, et al, haven't been hacked, but Japanese owned SONY, has been completely compromised. Think of the latest NDAA, section 309(secretly revised and amended in the US Senate behind closed doors, and rushed back to the House floor for a quick voice vote passage. (good job Amash catching that covert operation) nationalizing all communications and now they want complete control of all private data(realtime) from businesses to be shared with all government agencies... again. I hope everyone sees whats happening here, now with the same suspects pushing this big brother false fear flag to grab it all.

'Guardians of Peace' hashtag #GOP ...Seesh, they're rubbing it right in our noses... well there's $10s, if not $100s of billions on the line for contracts, campaign donations, and gov false flags to keep Uncle Sam growing and gripping harder at everyone's neck.

In the wake of the Sony hack, both Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Michigan), the outgoing chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), the chair of the Senate’s panel, said

"Congress must pass a bill that will more easily allow the private and public sectors to share threat information, the likes of which may prevent future attacks from ever unfolding."

“This is only the latest example of the need for serious legislation to improve the sharing of information between the private sector and the government to help companies strengthen cybersecurity,” Sen. Feinstein said in a statement. “We must pass an information sharing bill as quickly as possible next ."

In October, Rep. Rogers said that the US government is in dire need of developing rules for waging offensive cyber operations, like the kind the president suggested could soon be launched against North Korea.

"This is a new dangerous form of warfare and international relations that, candidly, the United States, as a whole, is not prepared to handle," Rogers said. "We are not prepared if the federal government decides that they want to take an offensive action or disruptive action in any significant way, even in response."
    READ MORE: House intelligence chair wants US to develop protocols for waging offensive cyberwars
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-20-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post

This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Any country who would have pulled this off would be celebrating. They won a cyber attack battle. It's an epic event.

Korea won't take credit for it, China isn't taking credit for it and the U.S. wouldn't take credit for it because they are trying to blame somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Good to know we have someone on the inside letting us know what is really going on.
    If you think N. Korea did this hacking thing; then you are completely stupid. No offense intended, its just fact. And I'm not a "truther", but $#@! like this makes me think I should rethink my position.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If you think N. Korea did this hacking thing; then you are completely stupid. No offense intended, its just fact. And I'm not a "truther", but $#@! like this makes me think I should rethink my position.
    I think it could have been anyone.

"I would have told them: do not get into a pattern in which you’re intimidated by these kinds of criminal attacks,”

to which Obama added: "Or else!"
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cispaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

no amount of elections can undo the knee deep $#@! that this country is in

It's worth noting that the links I posted are from a anti-N. Korea rag. The controlled media source is here:

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

and no one in N. Korea even knows this went down.

-t