Thread: 15,000 March In Dresden To Protest "Islamisation"

15,000 March In Dresden To Protest "Islamisation"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watched to many docs about the Islamic islands forming throughout Europe to disagree.

Ironic that perhaps much of the immigration is caused by these European peoples' own governments bombing the inhabitants of the Middle East into fleeing emigrants and refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Watched to many docs about the Islamic islands forming throughout Europe to disagree.
    Any you can recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Ironic that perhaps much of the immigration is caused by these European peoples' own governments bombing the inhabitants of the Middle East into fleeing emigrants and refugees.
    It's more than ironic, more like karma.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

With astonishing predictability, the establishment media are trying desparately to label these protesters as Nazis and anything else possible to discredit them. Luckily their bull$#@! just doesn't work anymore.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

I have no idea who these protesters are, maybe they're racists/extremists, I don't know. But there is a legitimate problem with fundamentalist Muslim bigots in Europe, and anyone who denies this is just holding Muslims to lower standards. This poll covered Muslims and Christians in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Sweden and France: 65% of Muslims believe that religious rules are more important than domestic law. 60% of Muslims reject homosexuals as friends (compared to just 13% of Christians). 45% of Muslims believe Jews cannot be trusted, compared to just 9% of Christians and 11% of German Christians. 54% believe the West is out to destroy Islam (despite the West letting in all these Muslim immigrants), which makes them 'West-phobic' or 'europhobic' or 'Christian-phobic' by definition. This further reveals the huge issues with bigotry in Arab and North African countries, where they don't even confront Westerners on a constant basis like in the six countries that were part of this poll. I'm sick of ppl telling me I'm a bigot because I'm pissed that so many Muslims are bigots. Oh, back in 2006, almost half of British/French/German Muslims believed Jews committed 9/11.

http://www.wzb.eu/sites/default/file...nglisch_ed.pdf

Btw, Muslims are only 1 to 5 percent of Germany, which makes these protesters seem a bit paranoid, maybe they are, but its worth pointing out that Muslim immigrants form their enclaves/islands/neighborhoods where an overt Jew or homosexual could not possibly go without being harassed. That's a problem. Here in the US, we go ape$#@! over sports fans who yell "monkey" or anything else racist, but in Europe they have racist and anti-semitic soccer chants all the time, and they treat it like they're just joking. Now we have European PC leftists downplaying Muslim bigotry as just superficial cultural differences. It is a cultural difference. Muslim immigrant culture needs to change just like European and American culture needs to change and improve on its issues with bigotry. Pretending that Muslim bigotry doesn't exist? That's just holding Muslims to lower standards.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 12-19-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Yep, just a propaganda story to smear the protesters.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    You have not been properly conditioned comrade. You must work on your doublethink. 2+2=5

- questioning immigration policy and requirements = uncorrect thought.
    - bombing Muslims where they live = correct thought.
    - torturing Muslims = correct thought.
    - protesting Muslim radicals immigrating to your home = uncorrect thought.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thousands gather in Dresden for anniversary of Pegida movement

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...egida-movement

At least one person has been seriously hurt after thousands of people massed in the eastern German city of Dresden to mark the first anniversary of the anti-migrant movement Pegida. Thousands more came out in counter-protest.

Dresden police said in a tweet that a Pegida supporter had been attacked by unidentified assailants, leaving him seriously injured.

Carrying placards bearing images of burqa-clad women crossed out, or slogans referring to the German chancellor such as: “Go [Angela] Merkel: you give the Judas kiss”, Pegida supporters gathered in downtown Dresden on Monday, the birthplace of the movement. One of them, Hannelore, told AFP: “We are here for our children and grandchildren. We are proud to be here and that many people are here. We are glad that people have the courage to speak out.”

“Pegida is not a brown-shirt movement. Never,” said the protester in her 60s, referring to the Nazis, adding: “Frau Merkel is driving our country against the wall.”

Pegida – short for Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident started life as a xenophobic Facebook group centred around co-founder Lutz Bachmann, 42. At its peak, the movement attracted 25,000 at its weekly gatherings in January, before interest began to wane, not least because of Bachmann’s online racist slurs and the surfacing of selfies in which he sported a Hitler moustache.

But Pegida has seen some revival in recent weeks as Germany gears up to welcome up to a million asylum seekers this year.

Counter-protesters, however, also sought to make sure their voices were heard as they turned up in their thousands in Dresden.

Hans, 75, told AFP he made it a point to be present. He said: “Pegida is celebrating its birthday and we think that it is very important for the majority of the population to not join Pegida, and to show that they don’t agree with the movement.”

Before the Pegida march, Merkel reiterated a call for citizens to shun “those with hate in their hearts”. Her spokesman Steffen Seibert said: “The chancellor has already reacted to such demonstrations in her 2015 New Year’s speech, and I would repeat it here as it is unfortunately still valid: ‘Don’t follow those who have hate in their hearts.’”

We should see this here in the US.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito