Thread: Myths of the World Wars - Less freedom from the wars meant to protect it.

Myths of the World Wars - Less freedom from the wars meant to protect it.

For those needing to answer friends and family who say "But didn't we need to fight in World War I and II?" Please watch this.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Most Americans were very anti-war before both wars drug us in. Also, are actions during the Treaty of Versailles that ended WWI really led to WWII because of the harsh treatment towards the Germans. It was so extreme that it drove them to an extreme leader that promised to save them. That is why our post-WWII treaties towards the Germans was so different. Also, don't even get me started on the whole FDR maneuvered the events that led to Pearl Harbor stuff.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

"America should have minded her own business and stayed out of the World War [I]. If you hadn't entered the war the Allies would have made peace with Germany in the Spring of 1917. Had we made peace then there would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty, which has enthroned Nazism in Germany. If America had stayed out of the war, all these 'isms' wouldn't today be sweeping the continent of Europe and breaking down parliamentary government - and if England had made peace early in 1917, it would have saved over one million British, French, American, and other lives." -- Winston Churchill, 1936 interview