Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How a lawful citizens life can be destroyed by the police state.

How a lawful citizens life can be destroyed by the police state.

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
    Chad Chadwick has something many citizens can only covet - a spotless record.

"These cops are out of control. They are ruining good people's lives. I am a good man. I have done everything I can to show that, as a father, as a citizen, as a worker," said Chadwick.

But on the night of September 27th, 2011 Chadwick's commitment to living within the law did him no good at all.

It started when a friend concerned for Chadwick's emotional well-being called Missouri City police to Chad's Sienna apartment where he'd been distraught, drinking and unknown to anyone, had gone to sleep in the bathtub.

A SWAT team was summoned.

"They told a judge I had hostages. They lied to a judge and told him I had hostages in my apartment and they needed to enter," said Chadwick.

Chadwick did own a single shotgun, but had threatened no one, not even himself. Chadwick's firearm possession apparently prompted SWAT to kick in his door, launch a stun grenade into the bathroom and storm in, according to Chadwick, without announcing their identity.

"While I had my hands up naked in the shower they shot me with a 40 millimeter non-lethal round," said Chadwick.

A second stun grenade soon followed.

"I turned away, the explosion went off, I opened my eyes the lights are out and here comes a shield with four or five guys behind it. They pinned me against the wall and proceeded to beat the crap out of me," said Chadwick.

That's when officers shot the unarmed Chadwick in the back of the head with a Taser at point blank range.

"They claimed I drew down with a shampoo bottle and a body wash bottle," said Chadwick.

And it wasn't over.

"They grabbed me by my the one hand that was out of the shower and grabbed me by my testicles slammed me on my face on the floor and proceeded to beat me more," said Chadwick.

Chadwick, who hadn't broken a single law when SWAT burst through his door, was taken to the Ft. Bend County Jail with a fractured nose, bruised ribs and what's proven to be permanent hearing loss.

He was held in an isolation cell for two full days.

"Instead of apologizing to this man and asking let us see what we can do to help you to make you whole again, they concocted criminal charges against this man, one after another, after another," said Quanell X who believes the prosecution of Chadwick was designed to fend off civil liability.

Ft. Bend County District Attorney John Healy sought to indict Chadwick on two felony counts of assaulting a police officer, but a Grand Jury said no law was broken.

It could have stopped there, but Healy's prosecutors tried misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest, calling more than a dozen officers to testify. Those charges were dropped as well.

A month ago, three years after the SWAT raid, a jury found Chad Chadwick not guilty of interfering with police. With tears in their eyes members of the jury offered the exonerated defendant comforting hugs.

"They tried to make me a convict. It broke me financially, bankrupted me. I used my life savings, not to mention, I lost my kids," said Chadwick.

"This type of police abuse and excessive use of force and concoction of criminal charges against innocent people is not just happening to black people, its happening to white people too," said Quanell X who is assisting Chadwick in getting the story of his ordeal to the media.

For Chadwick some of the damage will never be repaired.

"All I could think about is, what are my daughters going to think? My goal in life is to be a father that my kids are proud of. That's it," said Chadwick, a long time manager in the energy industry.

The SWAT team that took Chadwick into custody and testified against him was comprised of officers from Missouri City, Sugar Land, Stafford and the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Department.

Ft. Bend County District Attorney John Healy declined to comment on camera, but did say he stands by his decision to prosecute Chadwick, despite the multiple no-bills and not guilty verdict.

Asked how much the case cost taxpayers, Healy said "I wasn't keeping a tally."
    http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/27...-swat-incident

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Must hate Eric frein moar.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    This is a pretty bad case, and close to home for me too.

It makes me ask...What country is this? What have we become?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

We've become a bunch of Nancy's who permit the kops to run amok totally unchecked.

As near ago as my parents generation these "officials" would have been run out of town on a rail.

It's our fault, you and I and every one of us who recognizes that there's a problem.

It's their system and they're the problem, I just don't see using their system to fix them as a viable solution.....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    We've become a bunch of Nancy's who permit the kops to run amok totally unchecked.
    We have no choice in the matter.
    Either we have this, or we don't have cops.
    They are doing their jobs. This is what we pay them to do.
    This is their function. What they get out of bed for.

There is no "fixiing" them - they are fixed just the way they were always intended.

As near ago as my parents generation these "officials" would have been run out of town on a rail.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing

29 years counts as a generation, no? They bombed a whole $#@!ing house with a helicopter, and destroyed 63 houses in total in the resulting fire.
    That's not federales at WACO. That's a police unit that did that.

It's our fault, you and I and every one of us who recognizes that there's a problem.
    No, it's the fault of everyone who continues to make excuses. If everyone who is pissed off about this sort of thing would just make that last leap, where they start to realize that this is exactly what we're paying them to do, and that it cannot be any different, then we can start to discuss solutions.
    As long as "keeping the concept alive" is one of the goals, it's going to continue as-is.

It's their system and they're the problem, I just don't see using their system to fix them as a viable solution.....
    Nor do I.
    But discussing viable solutions is probable cause, and will only result in your or me (or one of our neighbors or someone with a similar house number clear across town) getting beanbagged in the shower, getting our testicles kicked in, and getting permanent hearing loss.

It's their game. All we can do at this point is try to convince others experiencing some amount of righteous indignation that the game isn't changing until we put the board away for good.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Makes me ask,, What did you think it was? and why did you think that?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    We have no choice in the matter.
    Either we have this, or we don't have cops.
    They are doing their jobs. This is what we pay them to do.
    This is their function. What they get out of bed for.

There is no "fixiing" them - they are fixed just the way they were always intended.
    I don't, and haven't, advocated fixing them.

The concept of kops was broken with it's inception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing

29 years counts as a generation, no? They bombed a whole $#@!ing house with a helicopter, and destroyed 63 houses in total in the resulting fire.
    That's not federales at WACO. That's a police unit that did that.
    My folks are in their 80's, it's my generation you reference and my generation by and large is FUBAR'd!

No, it's the fault of everyone who continues to make excuses. If everyone who is pissed off about this sort of thing would just make that last leap, where they start to realize that this is exactly what we're paying them to do, and that it cannot be any different, then we can start to discuss solutions.
    As long as "keeping the concept alive" is one of the goals, it's going to continue as-is.
    The "concept" isn't kicking in doors and assaulting people, other people are doing that and it's these people who must be addressed.

Nor do I.
    But discussing viable solutions is probable cause, and will only result in your or me (or one of our neighbors or someone with a similar house number clear across town) getting beanbagged in the shower, getting our testicles kicked in, and getting permanent hearing loss.

It's their game. All we can do at this point is try to convince others experiencing some amount of righteous indignation that the game isn't changing until we put the board away for good.
    Bryan is quite clear about what can and what cannot be discussed in his forum, it should be obvious to those who care what the solution to the problem is without crossing the line.....

This rings of a Death Knell.

Everyone has Rights, even Non Enumerated ones. It does not have to be specifically stated either, such as a Right to eat a Cheeseburger, have a nose, breathe air, things we would consider too obvious to put into words. What our Govt can do is either choose to acknowledge those Rights or, choose to ignore them. A Bully on a playground is going to show as much respect for the Rights of another as a Cop with a Badge, or a Judge, or a Mega-Corporation. The Principal of the school is taking the sides of the Bully, and continues to do this more and more so, while those that are bullied are disrespected by both the Bully and the Principal, and eventually the other Students. Principals are taking the side of the Bully because of what ever excuse they feel like legitamizing. Such as "I was taking his money for his own good", and those statements are now ringing true in the Courts. We beat the $#@! out of some guy for his own good. We killed the innocent guy for his own good. They stop addressing the reason "for their own good" is used. We took their money because if they didnt, I was gonna beat the $#@! out of them, which now is apparently legitimate. The end result is that everyone is pitted against everyone else. Complete and total Divide and Conquer. People will stop asking cops for help. Govt will no longer expect people cooperate and will demand obedience. People will not trust each other. No one will trust anyone else.

There are normally three stages to a Revolution. Stage 1 is the sharing of information in an effort to acknowledge and think on a resolution to a problem. Stage 2 is non compliance. Laws are now meaningless and "official orders" are recognized as corrupte and ignored by everyone. Stage 3 is violence. Stage 3 does not always succeed, but rest assured, if a person was not active in Stages 1 or 2, they will have no chance of success in Stage 3. Stage 3, Violence needs to be avoided at all costs, but it is being provoked at every opportunity so the powers that be get their wish, Martial Law, and everything that comes AFTER Martial Law is declared. Culpability will be used to exhonorate the guilty and shift blame to the innocent. Nazis used to do this. Tell me who the Jews are or I'll shoot your family. This is where Culpable comes into play, they blame the person for not blindly obeying and betraying their Jewish friends and will state the cause of the death of their family rests squarely on the disobedience of the now accused. Innocence itself has become the most serious form of guilt.

Stage 1 is having problems due to the high level of propoganda and brainwashing. The disinformation such as "nothing to hide", and "for your own good". This works on both sides, both the oppressed and the oppressors. The Oppressors psychologically legitimaize their actions. The oppressed surrender everything and blindly obey and think what they are told to think. The result is thing must escalate to increasing violence, but not to the point of a full scale violent revolution. Violence in this case comes from the Oppressors unto the Oppressed. Thus, Stage 2 occurs, Non Compliance. Abuse of Power leads to such a degree that everyone pits their own survival by forcibly taking from another in the morally corrupt yet justified ways. Govts and Corporations psychologically continue to validate their existence and actions. They will even see chopping off someones hands for writing something that contradicts the mandated opinion because "it is good" for the oppressed to obey. People on both sides discard every law. Many laws try to base themselves on morality. Murder and go to jail. Steal and go to jail. The result of Stage 2 is that people on both sides ignore both the just and unjust laws and the fabric of society begins to unravel. All people are forced to take part in Stage 2 whether they want to or not. And we are getting to the point where our society no longer even cares what the laws state because compliance is impossible. There are also those who want to bring about change in a non violent way, Civil Disobedience. Not violence, just publicly decrying the validity of the application of the laws. Not paying taxes. Purposefully leeching on a System of Dependancy until it is bled dry. Refusal to contribute. This can topple a Govt whose survival is dependant on the contributions of the oppressed. This becomes even more difficult when you have a fraudulus money system that does not require that people pay taxes to fund their oppression. But cutting off the supply on an individual level based on widespread Disobedience and on a country level scale via Sanctions. Starve the Beast. The Beast is not that easily starved however.

Although the individuals in Govt do not think of people as Human Livestock, their actions and applications apply exactly so. To get many sheep in line, any disobedient sheep should be made an example of. Obey, or else. However, even if all the sheep choose to disobey, this Beast is nearly self fueling, and can sustain itself for quite a long time. Chad Chadwick is the Govt manipulative effort to make an example for others to see the consequences of drawing the gaze of the State. Some may line right the $#@! up and bow to their supreme overlords, and those who issue them their orders. Yet, the consequence is the same. The morality of society evaporates in place of a steel grid that is not based on cooperation or justice, but obedience and culpability. People will fear the consequences of others getting out of line and will nip at the heels of any Divergents. The Divergents are the uncontrollable and the threat to the system. From time to time, they are allowed to exist so they can be made examples of, but the numbers are supposed to be kept in check. Too many Divergents and Stage 3 follows suit.

Stage 3 - The Violent Revolution will occur when legitimate ways to resove disagreements without violence evaporate in place of Govt Authorized Violence. The problem is the Violence by Govt is focused against the Divergent, yet society itself has Unfocused Violence. Looting, Murdering, Robbing. They undermine the infrastructure of those who survive the system and make society even more depenant on the Beast. There may be a few who see a possible light at the end of the tunnel, an escape to the perpetual violence that Govt will always embrace to validate its own existence. However, if one did not partake in Stages 1 or 2, they will not understand why society has unravelled to such a degree that the violence they commit will be used against them. This one guy sees the money system itself as a means of control and enables the transfer of wealth from those that produce to those that do not. But for that one guy, 10 more will try to simply rob the bank, then spend the money they've taken by force, not seeing that by spending that stolen money, they are perpetuating the dependancy on the banks fraudulus ability to sign money into existence. Since the 10 outnumber the 1, the efforts to address the legitimacy of the fraudulus banks is undermined resulting in banks becoming even stronger by being robbed. Their violence is used against them. The true non compliance would be every effort to free society of the chains of dependancy. Replace mandatory dependancy (such as Obamacare) with Charity. Replace Food Stamps by feeding ones neighbor (feeding the Homeless is a CRIME). Working and being self suffient in place of jobs. (Self Farming and distribution is Illegal). These are the real chains of obedience, and the chains that must be cast off.

Make no mistake, the Chains of Obedience are quite strong and not easily cast off. There will be a certain point when the people of society are so oppressed that they are unable to survive without that dependancy. My greatest fear is that we are so precariously close to that point of total dependancy and we all wear the Chains of Obedience, that a thousand years of darkness will prevail. Chad Chadwicks case is very sad, but even worse if it is fully understood the extent to which our soceity has already destroyed its own moral fiber. It is merely a shadow of the oppression that is coming, as surely what will exist in a hundred years will be nearly unimaginably worse.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We have become a full blown, police state.

Something that forward thinking people like Ron Paul have been been warning us for decades that we were turning into.

It started when a friend concerned for Chadwick's emotional well-being called Missouri City police
    For $#@!'s sake folks, listen up: if you find yourself "concerned" for a person's "well being"...STOP AND WAIT.

DO NOT CALL COPS.

Consider that option off the table, it does not exist.

Go there yourself, call clergy, call more family...for God's sake ANYTHING but to call a bunch of $#@! cops into the situation.

They are NOT there to help.

They are NOT your "friend".

They are there to $#@! people up and throw them in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    For $#@!'s sake folks, listen up: if you find yourself "concerned" for a person's "well being"...STOP AND WAIT.

DO NOT CALL COPS.

Go there yourself, call clergy, call more family...for God's sake ANYTHING but to call a bunch of $#@! cops into the situation.

Dig deeper.

People call the cops because they truly and genuinely believe the only way to resolve a situation is to call the cops. By destrying the foundation of this idea, the concept of calling the cops goes out the window. We do NOT need to call the cops to resolve most situations that cops are called for. Yet, people call because if their perceived dependancy on cops to resolve situations. It is one thing to wake someone up to the specifics of what is happening in our country, but at the same time, in order to take back both the Freedoms and Responsibilities that have been taken from us, another "awakening" is needed. We also need to "awaken" people to the idea that we can take that responsibility, and thus our Freedom back by not calling the cops that we do not need. I dont need a cop to tell me how to resolve a situation. I dont need a Judge. I dont need a Law. All I do need is for the other party to be willing to negotiate with me and meet me half way. When people realize not only do they not need Govt to take care of them, but that their own resolutions will be far more beneficial than Perpetual Dependancy, then Govt loses one of its most important powers over people.

This is a critical step in Passive Resistance, or Stage 2 of a Revolution. Starve the Beast.

Do not comply with the expectation to call the cops for everything. Why? Because calling them only validates their existence, and everything else that results from that validation.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dig deeper.

People call the cops because they truly and genuinely believe the only way to resolve a situation is to call the cops. By destrying the foundation of this idea, the concept of calling the cops goes out the window. We do NOT need to call the cops to resolve most situations that cops are called for. Yet, people call because if their perceived dependancy on cops to resolve situations. It is one thing to wake someone up to the specifics of what is happening in our country, but at the same time, in order to take back both the Freedoms and Responsibilities that have been taken from us, another "awakening" is needed. We also need to "awaken" people to the idea that we can take that responsibility, and thus our Freedom back by not calling the cops that we do not need. I dont need a cop to tell me how to resolve a situation. I dont need a Judge. I dont need a Law. All I do need is for the other party to be willing to negotiate with me and meet me half way. When people realize not only do they not need Govt to take care of them, but that their own resolutions will be far more beneficial than Perpetual Dependancy, then Govt loses one of its most important powers over people.

This is a critical step in Passive Resistance, or Stage 2 of a Revolution. Starve the Beast.

Do not comply with the expectation to call the cops for everything. Why? Because calling them only validates their existence, and everything else that results from that validation.

$#@! you mundane! You can't handle the truth! I can keep you safe. - Officer Friendly.

It makes me ask...What country is this?
    Nothing I can recognize...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

DO NOT CALL COPS.

What if your family members are cops?

In all seriousness I agree with you.

I'm curious who told the judge he had hostages. The SWAT team is of course responsible for what they did, but whoever lied about that is also a serious, serious scumbag. I could be convinced that under Biblical jurisprudence that would be a capital offense since they falsely accused someone of a capital crime.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

It's strange to hear Quanell X defend this guy with his remarks. He has a $#@!ty past of defending hispanic home robbers over white victims just trying to defend themselves and really made it about race.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 12-18-2014 at 12:42 AM.

I hate to be that guy to be a bit light-hearted, but his name is Chad Chadwick? Really?

On a more serious note: $#@! the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dig deeper.

Problem goes much deeper than just cops. Problem is the State. Have a deadbeat tenant that has not paid rent for Nov or Dec. Keep trying to get money. They make promise to pay and don't pay. Nov 28 txt message from tenant they will pay on Dec 12. No money on Dec 12. Phone calls go unreturned. I cannot legally throw them out. I have to work with the system that is stacked against landlord. Tenant received eviction papers today and leaves me a phone message that they call me many times and I don't return their calls and says see you in court. You cannot negotiate with a disillusioned person that has no real perspective. If State was not involved in housing I would go there and throw them out and change the locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Problem goes much deeper than just cops. Problem is the State. Have a deadbeat tenant that has not paid rent for Nov or Dec. Keep trying to get money. They make promise to pay and don't pay. Nov 28 txt message from tenant they will pay on Dec 12. No money on Dec 12. Phone calls go unreturned. I cannot legally throw them out. I have to work with the system that is stacked against landlord. Tenant received eviction papers today and leaves me a phone message that they call me many times and I don't return their calls and says see you in court. You cannot negotiate with a disillusioned person that has no real perspective. If State was not involved in housing I would go there and throw them out and change the locks.
    Agree, there are issues for Courts, but a lot less for 911 than are percieved. People do not need to call 911 because $#@!ing Facebook goes down for 10 minutes. Yet, this is what these morons do, a Police State is what we get.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I could be convinced that under Biblical jurisprudence that would be a capital offense since they falsely accused someone of a capital crime.
    Indeed. But even under Texas law, it seems to me that two very serious offenses may have been committed - assault and perjury.

Surely John Healy should prosecute those who apparently committed those offenses?
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Damian,
    How does a populace starve the beast? Income tax with holding kind of puts the old kabash on not paying taxes unless you simply quit your job and get on food stamps. Is your house paid for? If not then lose that too... The bastards knew what they were doing in 1943. In '43 tax revenue was $7.3 billion, two years after "income tax withholding" was introduced revenues jumped over six fold to $43 billion.
    Last edited by TruckinMike; 12-18-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Damian,
    How does a populace starve the beast? Income tax with holding kind of puts the old kabash on not paying taxes unless you simply quit your job and get on food stamps. Is your house paid for? Lose that too... The bastards knew what they were doing in 1943. In '43 tax revenue was 7.3 billion, two years after "income tax withholding" was introduced revenues jumped seven fold to 45 billion.
    Dont forget the Govt's Unlimited Bank Acct: the Federal Reserve Bank. That doesnt help at all. Our population alone will not be able to pull it off. There would need to be sanctions against the US to the point that we literally are starving for goods and materials normally imported and stolen by war. That is the only way I can really think of that may be effective without a foreign military presence setting foot in the US. At least with Cops, the beast might be starved if people stop calling 911 for everything from Fedbook going down to their TV shows going out for five minutes during a storm.
    1776 > 1984

Not Damian...

At this point even withholding makes no difference because the politicians just create 'money' out of thin air.......1's-n-0's poof there's a billion!

Not Damian...

At this point even withholding makes no difference because the politicians just create 'money' out of thin air.......1's-n-0's poof there's a billion!
    Of course if no one is willing to sell their goods to the US in exchange for their worthless fiat currency. Then again, not getting bombed is apparently our new currency as well... We have become the thing we hate.
    1776 > 1984

It will be difficult to beat the police at their own game.
    Use the force of the state against itself. Get the FBI to investigate the local PDs. Submit FOIAs and release to the press. Phone in tips about hostage situations at the LEOs or prosecutors residences. If you believe it to be true, you're acting in good faith.

This Healy guy needs to hang from a tree though.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    It will be difficult to beat the police at their own game.
    Use the force of the state against itself. Get the FBI to investigate the local PDs. Submit FOIAs and release to the press. Phone in tips about hostage situations at the LEOs or prosecutors residences. If you believe it to be true, you're acting in good faith.

This Healy guy needs to hang from a tree though.
    I'd strongly advise against using 1's-n-0's to do anything untold to governments employees, they own the data!

Much better to share the information via word of mouth, like in the visiting room at the county jail......

Here's the $#@!er:

Isn't this a compelling case for a successful monster lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Isn't this a compelling case for a successful monster lawsuit?
    Because burdening the taxpayers has worked so well in the past to curtail kop violence........

Because burdening the taxpayers has worked so well in the past to curtail kop violence........
    The guy deserves to be reimbursed, and the local community should bare some of the responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The guy deserves to be reimbursed, and the local community should bare some of the responsibility.

Agreed, that DA was elected.
    Give credence to the anarchistic notion that voting is violence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast