Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How a lawful citizens life can be destroyed by the police state.

Much better to hold the coconspirators personally liable, the kop and the DA.....

I know, qualified immunity...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Much better to hold the coconspirators personally liable, the kop and the DA.....

I know, qualified immunity...
    That's qualified impunity....

Asked how much the case cost taxpayers, Healy said "I wasn't keeping a tally."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asked how much the case cost taxpayers, Healy said "I wasn't keeping a tally."

... not when there's so many innocent mundanes out there who need to be beaten, killed and/or locked up in cages ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Because burdening the taxpayers has worked so well in the past to curtail kop violence........
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The guy deserves to be reimbursed, and the local community should bare some of the responsibility.
    Ideally we could target the specific people who actually did the violence. But, if suing "the government" is the only way, and they pay back stolen money... I can live with it. Murray Rothbard once said libertarians shouldn't have to be martyrs (and specifically in the context of taking government money no less.) If that's the way they have to do it, go for it. I'm not saying its OK to victimize the average taxpayer just because they are indifferent to it, but it wouldn't be Chadwick's fault. It would be the fault of the police and the tax collectors.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by TruckinMike View Post
    Damian,
    How does a populace starve the beast? Income tax with holding kind of puts the old kabash on not paying taxes unless you simply quit your job and get on food stamps. Is your house paid for? If not then lose that too... The bastards knew what they were doing in 1943. In '43 tax revenue was $7.3 billion, two years after "income tax withholding" was introduced revenues jumped over six fold to $43 billion.
    Bingo.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Makes me ask,, What did you think it was? and why did you think that?
    Sorry, it was more of a rhetorical question, I know what the score is. Still, this piece seemed to present a pretty grim case in a nonchalant manner, like no one should really be phased by this anymore...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sorry, it was more of a rhetorical question, I know what the score is. Still, this piece seemed to present a pretty grim case in a nonchalant manner, like no one should really be phased by this anymore...
    That will become the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Ideally we could target the specific people who actually did the violence. But, if suing "the government" is the only way, and they pay back stolen money... I can live with it. Murray Rothbard once said libertarians shouldn't have to be martyrs (and specifically in the context of taking government money no less.) If that's the way they have to do it, go for it. I'm not saying its OK to victimize the average taxpayer just because they are indifferent to it, but it wouldn't be Chadwick's fault. It would be the fault of the police and the tax collectors.
    I've thought that people en-mass applying to suck the teat of the beast would be a good thing as it would hurry the collapse along. WELFARE CHECKS FOR EVERYONE!!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sorry, it was more of a rhetorical question, .
    I know,
    But those are still good questions to ask.

Anything to get someone to look past the headline and actually think about it for a second.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12