Thread: Is Jeb Bush A Good Candidate?

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries

Is Jeb Bush A Good Candidate?

Let's see. What do we know Jeb for...

"Jeb Bush is a great guy on education!" No he's not. He supports Common Core, which isn't popular with either side. It's the biggest flip-flop on education I've ever seen, even comparable to another once-Florida Governor Charlie Crist.

"Jeb Bush will support our troops!!!" No he won't. He'll send them into more military conflicts in the world, and rack up more dead.

"Jeb Bush kept unemployment steady in Florida as Governor!" No he didn't. Stats showed that, statewide, unemployment shot up in his first term as governor to almost 6%, before resettling down to 4% (still higher than what he came in with).

"Jeb Bush believes in small government!" No he doesn't. He raised the Florida budget, as Governor, more than $20 BILLION. Think about all that money.

"Jeb Bush believes in lower taxes!" No he doesn't. You have to come up with $20 billion for your states budget somehow.

"Okay... well, Jeb Bush at least cares about the Constitution!" No he doesn't. He helped to implement REAL ID in Florida, which basically has been giving Floridians a National ID Card, as well as sending biometric information to the Federal Government to be stored in databases by the DHS. How is that Constitutional?

Jeb Bush. Terrible as Governor. Traitor to the beliefs of his party.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jeb Bush isn't just a good candidate, he's a great candidate.

For the insane asylum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jeb Bush isn't just a good candidate, he's a great candidate.

For the insane asylum.
    You had me worried there for a minute.

Jeb has a massive and viable network, and both he and his family are experienced career politicians.... there is a good chance he will win the nomination.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Good candidate. Bad President.

Good? No.

Better than Hillary? I suppose.

I'd vote for Jeb over Hillary and I didn't vote for Romney I went with Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Good? No.

Better than Hillary? I suppose.

I wouldn't vote for Jeb or Hillary in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

I wouldn't I would vote for whatever other alternative there happens to be over either of them

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it really comes down to BUSH vs CLINTON again.....15% turnout will be a HIGH amount depending on where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    If it really comes down to BUSH vs CLINTON again.....15% turnout will be a HIGH amount depending on where.
    If it really comes down to Bush v. Clinton again we might be able to come out of it with write-in votes legal in fifty states and seven territories.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If it really comes down to Bush v. Clinton again we might be able to come out of it with write-in votes legal in fifty states and seven territories.
    Then there is the nine extra states Obama came up with.

Would Helmer Hitler be a good candidate for German chancellor?

-t

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    I back all these statements up with context and factual information here: [Link]

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Jeb has a massive and viable network, and both he and his family are experienced career politicians.... there is a good chance he will win the nomination.
    That doesn't make him a good candidate, just a man with connections who can win the nomination despite being as boring as a box of damp plywood. Money and connections gives you room to say the stupidest things and still get ahead. Look at Romknee. Plus, he'll have the media on his side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    That doesn't make him a good candidate, just a man with connections who can win the nomination despite being as boring as a box of damp plywood. Money and connections gives you room to say the stupidest things and still get ahead. Look at Romknee. Plus, he'll have the media on his side.
    Which is all the more reason he, Christie and possibly Rubio would be considered formidable. The Right certainly isn't going to call them out on their record.

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Which is all the more reason he, Christie and possibly Rubio would be considered formidable. The Right certainly isn't going to call them out on their record.
    Which is why we must, and make sure people know about them being terrible.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No One But Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro97 View Post
    Which is why we must, and make sure people know about them being terrible.
    To change minds, you must control information. The higher-ups have the bigger microphone and are capable of making much more noise than a bunch of keyboard warriors.

That's exactly what I was saying, but thanks for putting it into layman's terms, bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Is Jeb Bush A Good Candidate?
    If the Republicans want to lose another election, then he's perfect.

Jeb Bush. Terrible as Governor. Traitor to the beliefs of his party.
    Everything you said shows that he lines up perfectly with the beliefs of his party.

I foresee another write in ballot in my future
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

We are a Republic! Just say no, to the Bush Dynasty!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    To change minds, you must control information. The higher-ups have the bigger microphone and are capable of making much more noise than a bunch of keyboard warriors.
    Doesn't mean we cannot try.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet our message gets out anyway, despite that and despite the naysayers trying desperately to make us depressed enough to give up completely with their doom and gloom.

And so has it always been with loud lies and softly spoken truths. Loud lies lead for the first five furlongs, but they never finish strong.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    We are a Republic!
    I think only on paper, though. Certainly the actions we see contradict the phenomenon in every way.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-17-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I think only on paper, though. Certainly the actions we see contradict the phenomenon in every way.
    Yeah I know...but I am constantly correcting people who say, "we are a democracy." If we allow another Bush in, we will have a dynasty.

George W. said (in-jest) Hillary is his sister-in-law. Sometimes I wonder--hmm...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I already made that prediction some time ago..
    In fact I predicted he would be THE GOP Candidate.

Anyone who can't see it coming is being blinded by something.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom