Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oils prices are down forever!!!!!......??????

oils prices are down forever!!!!!......??????

why do they even write things like this? dont they know that this recent drop is just blip on the over all radar? oil will go back up! its mostly manipulated by any and all excuses the gov and oil execs can throw at us. the pipeline is still on....smh

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/...eNewsService11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saudi Arabia is purposefully keeping prices low. The smart money says they are doing that to kill shale oil and tar sand oil. So oil prices don't have to stay down forever. They just have to stay down long enough for investment in these projects to not make sense. It's a global game of economic chicken.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Saudi Arabia is purposefully keeping prices low. The smart money says they are doing that to kill shale oil and tar sand oil. So oil prices don't have to stay down forever. They just have to stay down long enough for investment in these projects to not make sense. It's a global game of economic chicken.
    Tariffs would make it interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So nobody on this site is going to recognize that QE purchases stopped two months prior to oil prices going down?

On this site?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Not forever, only until Russia is taught a lesson by Arab dictators/Zionist/ISIS types anti-Syria jihadi alliance. This is old formula from days of US/Israel/Saudi supported Afghan Jihads of 1980s that helped crack USSR / acclerated Russian aliyah.

Russian rouble suffers steepest drop in 16 years
    By Alexander Winning and Vladimir Abramov
    MOSCOW Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:43am EST
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/16/us-russia-rouble-exchange-idUSKBN0JU0KO20141216

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    So nobody on this site is going to recognize that QE purchases stopped two months prior to oil prices going down?

On this site?
    I did!
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

On this site?
    Fill us in. This is the police abuse forum now.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not forever, only until Russia is taught a lesson by Arab dictators/Zionist/ISIS types anti-Syria jihadi alliance. This is old formula from days of US/Israel/Saudi supported Afghan Jihads of 1980s that helped crack USSR / acclerated Russian aliyah.

Russian rouble suffers steepest drop in 16 years
    By Alexander Winning and Vladimir Abramov
    MOSCOW Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:43am EST
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/16/us-russia-rouble-exchange-idUSKBN0JU0KO20141216

Saudi Arabia seems to have forgotten the past empires and fascists tried to bring Russia with this no one successfully did. This wont bring Russia down.

I could potentially see Russia & the US going at it militarily with Saudi Arabia as the battleground.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I could potentially see Russia & the US going at it militarily with Saudi Arabia as the battleground.
    only after all other options are exhausted. It's very early in the game. Many more moves are to come.... The Anglo-American establishment was not going to lie down and let the BRICS simply take what they delicately built up over the last 100 years. A thief simply does not give it up it's plunder voluntarily.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-16-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Ron Paul has been saying forever that the price of oil mirrors fed monetary policy.
    When they pump tons of cash into the economy, everyone has more money, so everyone wants more money to part with things they value. Basic supply and demand... only nobody on the radio ever admits that money itself is subject to the law of supply and demand.

When they take money out of the system, everyone has less, and so will settle for less of it to part with things they value.

I don't know whether they're taking money out yet, but they've at least stopped pumping money in. Here we are two months later and everyone has kind of figured out that the dollar isn't going to be worth a whole lot less a month from now, so prices have stabilized.

Silver is also down almost to $15 from a January price of $20.

Other things to consider are
    1) The overall tendency of the market is always to LOWER prices.

2) Sure, there might be downward pressure from suppliers - because when a good or service is wicked expensive the natural tendency for the providers thereof is to get as much of it out to market as they can. I'd bet that if you look at production figures you'd see that they tend to ramp up production when oil is expensive and throttle it back when it's not.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Ron Paul has been saying forever that the price of oil mirrors fed monetary policy.
    When they pump tons of cash into the economy, everyone has more money, so everyone wants more money to part with things they value. Basic supply and demand... only nobody on the radio ever admits that money itself is subject to the law of supply and demand.

When they take money out of the system, everyone has less, and so will settle for less of it to part with things they value.

I don't know whether they're taking money out yet, but they've at least stopped pumping money in. Here we are two months later and everyone has kind of figured out that the dollar isn't going to be worth a whole lot less a month from now, so prices have stabilized.

Silver is also down almost to $15 from a January price of $20.

Other things to consider are
    1) The overall tendency of the market is always to LOWER prices.

2) Sure, there might be downward pressure from suppliers - because when a good or service is wicked expensive the natural tendency for the providers thereof is to get as much of it out to market as they can. I'd bet that if you look at production figures you'd see that they tend to ramp up production when oil is expensive and throttle it back when it's not.
    What I don't understand is how the dollar can be gaining so much value with oil dropping so hard? I thought the 'petrodollar' pegged the two together?

What I don't understand is how the dollar can be gaining so much value with oil dropping so hard? I thought the 'petrodollar' pegged the two together?
    The "petrodollar" is the currency (us dollars) which is used to buy and sell Saudi oil.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

The only difference between a petrodollar and a regular dollar is that the petrodollars don't really make it back inside the US and therefore aren't a normal part of circulating currency.

"One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

^^ Beat me to it.
    This episode is relevant to the topic. By far one of the most entertaining conversations Tom Woods and Bob Murphy have had on this show. Its worth a listen.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Several weeks ago, when oil prices started to drop a bit, one of the corporatist shills employed over at CNBC reacted in dismay. "What will happen to the oil companies? Will the energy sector drop? They employ a lot of people, dropping oil prices could destroy the economy."

Of course they conveniently forget about the burden of increased energy costs on pretty much every other area of the economy.
    Back in October, the shills on CNBC started this propaganda. Now it has spread into being some kind of "fact" to the leftists and Wall St shills.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oil industry has a rich history of boom/ bust cycles.

Prices rise, people jump in to make some quick money. Supply surges. Eventually there is too much supply and prices drop. Producers drop out. Supplies fall. Then prices rise to start it all over again.

One of the conditions the US has put on oil leases is that the owner must exercise it (drill for oil) or lose it to somebody else (to keep companies from buying them up just to keep competition away). Between that and the money they already have invested and don't want to walk away from, we should not see a sudden drop in US oil production though it it continues, there will be fewer new ones started up.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-16-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Great interview with Marin Katusa, Chief Energy Investment Strategist Casey Research.

@42:00 mark
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Saudis are waging war against their competition here in America but also the Iranians and Russians for political reasons. They'll profit big time when they drive their competition out of business and pull the rug out on these cheap prices.

The "petrodollar" is the currency (us dollars) which is used to buy and sell Saudi oil.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

The only difference between a petrodollar and a regular dollar is that the petrodollars don't really make it back inside the US and therefore aren't a normal part of circulating currency.
    Makes sense. The King's and Prince's drift around in their gold plated cars while the people eat $#@!. I wonder how much of the 18 trillion debt has flooded their markets?

lol

Makes sense. The King's and Prince's drift around in their gold plated cars while the people eat $#@!. I wonder how much of the 18 trillion debt has flooded their markets?
    The Saudi's are responsible for everything that happens in the U.S. I firmly believe Obozo is their right hand man. The Saudi's were responsible for 9/11 and pretty much control all governmental actions in the U.S. Hell, one of their Princes owns a portion of FOX news. Thus the reason Obozo is steering us straight into a Saudi dictatorship.

I gotta be honest with you, if you were a citizen born in one of those oil baron countries, you would be disgustingly wealthy by virtue of just having popped out of your mother and qualifying for party bags full of imaginable kind of handout.

Those citizens are loaded and the tyrants keep them that way to keep themselves in power. The imported foreign workers on the other hand are probably way worse off.
    Last edited by MRK; 12-18-2014 at 03:49 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

On this site?
    Do you think it's all because of QE stopping? I don't see how prices will fall with the stoppage of QE, at least not in the long run. I would think the Fed would need to unwind QE to make prices fall. Bottom line is that I think that this decline is temporary. I think Saudi Arabia is causing some of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    The Saudi's are responsible for everything that happens in the U.S. I firmly believe Obozo is their right hand man. The Saudi's were responsible for 9/11 and pretty much control all governmental actions in the U.S. Hell, one of their Princes owns a portion of FOX news. Thus the reason Obozo is steering us straight into a Saudi dictatorship.
    I thought Israel ran the US.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I thought Israel ran the US.
    Family dynasties run the world. Not all of them friendly with each other. And some associate together in tribes.

Jews certainly do not associate with coloreds.
    Chinese have their own racism.
    And so on.

And all members of a group are exactly like all the other members of that group. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I gotta be honest with you, if you were a citizen born in one of those oil baron countries, you would be disgustingly wealthy by virtue of just having popped out of your mother and qualifying for party bags full of imaginable kind of handout.

Those citizens are loaded and the tyrants keep them that way to keep themselves in power. The imported foreign workers on the other hand are probably way worse off.
    Importing and abusing cheap labor? Why didn't we think of that! Oh, hold on...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not for forever... i don't think so... yes it will go down more... but will be up by February... my estimation..!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast