Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Men who like spicier food are 'alpha males' with higher levels of testosterone, French report

Pete's the man! He twice made the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Alpha

That's alpha.

A twofer.

Yay!!! We're up to 22 RPF alpha males. Woot!

tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    He Who Shall Not Be Named (from a rep comment-Yes, you are alpha)
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki

HM - donnay

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Add Danke.
    Danke has to say he likes it hot before he get on muh alpha man list. Unless you want to vouch for how hot Danke likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yes, he's the alphaest alpha man. He has "little jars" in his fridge and can take pepper spray.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    top 10 signs you're not an Alpha male...

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/...ha-male_8.html
    Nothing about hot sauce.

Yay!!! We're up to 23 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki

HM - donnay

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    Actually it's, if the crown of your head isn't tingling and sweating, it's not hot.
    The crown on my head is always sweaty, my friend.

It's hard sitting on the throne and being king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    i like spicy food like horseradish but am not big on hot foods like chili peppers... though i do like jalapenos on my nachos... i wouldnt mind trying your thai hot suggestion though at a future date... how do you order something like that?
    I missed this one yesterday. Definitely alpha.

Yay!!! We're up to 24 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki
    Mike Mitrosky

HM - donnay

Gey alpha males are gey.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-17-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Gey alpha males are gey.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    The crown on my head is always sweaty, my friend.

It's hard sitting on the throne and being king.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

I missed this one yesterday. Definitely alpha.

Yay!!! We're up to 24 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki
    Mike Mitrosky

HM - donnay
    +Root = 25

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    +Root = 25
    Hot sauce keeps Root warm when he's skiing.

Yay!!! We're up to 25 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki
    Mike Mitrosky
    Root

HM - donnay

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brunch?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bacon-Habanero-Vodka-copy.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	3509

For the Bacon and Habanero Chili Vodka. Add all of the ingredients to a large jar with a tight fitting lid. Use one chili for a less spicy vodka, or two chiles for a spicier infusion. Give it a shake and then store in your refrigerator for approximately 1 week. Give the jar a shake every day or every other day during this time. Strain the vodka through a fine mesh sieve into a clean container. Then strain it a second time through a cheesecloth to remover smaller particles. Place the strained vodka in your freezer for a couple hours. This step is important as it will enable you to remove as much of the bacon fat as possible. After a few hours in the freezer, immediately (don’t let it re-warm) strain the vodka through a cheesecloth into a clean bowl. Now it’s ready to be used or packaged into airtight containers for storage and/or gifting. Store in your refrigerator, or your freezer for longer periods.
    http://www.floatingkitchen.net/infus...rs-three-ways/

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Brunch?

What time should I be there?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yes, he's the alphaest alpha man. He has "little jars" in his fridge and can take pepper spray.
    Only Alpha in my own pack.

I like spices,,flavors. Not necessarily hot,, just flavors. Sage,, Garlic, Cinnamon,, etc..
    But my wife does not, so I have learned to cook without them,, and then just doctor my own.

The other comes from being naturally chemically resistant, combined with being deliberately overdosed in military training.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Only Alpha in my own pack.

I like spices,,flavors. Not necessarily hot,, just flavors. Sage,, Garlic, Cinnamon,, etc..
    But my wife does not, so I have learned to cook without them,, and then just doctor my own.

The other comes from being naturally chemically resistant, combined with being deliberately overdosed in military training.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
    I thought it was great that I got Kludge into herbs/spices--but he goes on these "kicks" (rosemary, smoked paprika, white pepper, etc.) and I'll go to cook and yell "WHERE'S MY DAMN TURMERIC! YOU USED ALL THE CINNAMON! THE GINGER IS GONE! ARRRRRGH!"

This from a guy who used to turn up his nose at me using onions/carrots/celery in the cooking--I refused to cook without onions, it's just not possible (in my head). He went on a pickle binge after I started making quick pickles, now I have 6 jars of them in the fridge, and four cucumbers slowly going bad in the refrigerator.

Oh, and Suz can add Kludge if she likes--he bought 2lbs of 80k scoville units cayenne. I'm the lucky one who got to transfer the enormous Amazon bulk bags into useable sized packages. Should help keep some bugs off my plants in the spring.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I thought it was great that I got Kludge into herbs/spices--but he goes on these "kicks" (rosemary, smoked paprika, white pepper, etc.) and I'll go to cook and yell "WHERE'S MY DAMN TURMERIC! YOU USED ALL THE CINNAMON! THE GINGER IS GONE! ARRRRRGH!"

This from a guy who used to turn up his nose at me using onions/carrots/celery in the cooking--I refused to cook without onions, it's just not possible (in my head). He went on a pickle binge after I started making quick pickles, now I have 6 jars of them in the fridge, and four cucumbers slowly going bad in the refrigerator.

Oh, and Suz can add Kludge if she likes--he bought 2lbs of 80k scoville units cayenne. I'm the lucky one who got to transfer the enormous Amazon bulk bags into useable sized packages. Should help keep some bugs off my plants in the spring.
    That's alpha.

Yay!!! We're up to 26 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki
    Mike Mitrosky
    Root
    Kludge

HM - donnay

That's alpha.

Yay!!! We're up to 26 RPF alpha males. Woot!
    Bump for the age of Alphas.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Men who like spicier food are 'alpha males' with higher levels of testosterone, French report claims
    I've loved spicy food since I was in grade skool. Kind of comes with growing up in a heavily latino area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I've loved spicy food since I was in grade skool. Kind of comes with growing up in a heavily latino area.
    Me, too!!! When I was in grade school, my after-school snack was my mom's pickled jalapenos wrapped in white bread. My area wasn't Latino, but we like to keep things spicy around these parts,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanksgiving a lot, now I haz a sad:

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

Only the most alpha alphas are left. It makes me sad to look at that list and see all the missing alphas.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Well, that was depressing...

I don't know what to make of this. I do like spicy food. But I haven't uncucked myself or thrown myself at the feet of Donald. Could I still be an alpha and a cuck? Or are these mutually exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I don't know what to make of this. I do like spicy food. But I haven't uncucked myself or thrown myself at the feet of Donald. Could I still be an alpha and a cuck? Or are these mutually exclusive?
    This is getting as complicated as voting but I'm going to make a 2:24 am Franzia fueled judgement call and say yes.

That's alpha.

Yay!!! We're up to 26 27 RPF alpha males. Woot!

green73
    tod evans
    spikendrer
    RJB
    specs
    brushfire
    acptulsa
    Phil
    Pete
    Bad Giraffe
    Cap
    AF
    dannno (lucky 13)
    libertyjam
    staerker
    Todd
    fisharmor
    jmdrake
    presence
    BuddyRey
    pete
    ExPatPaki
    Mike Mitrosky
    Root
    Kludge
    The Gold Standard
    HM - donnay

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    What does this study mean if I know females who love spicy foods?

Are they alpha males in spirit or literally?
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Does that make me an alpha female?
    Alpha Female.. yep

I'm picky about spicy though.. love hot garlic, ginger, horseradish, onions - peppers I'm up for some: Hot hungarian paprika, serranos, habs in small amounts but I never did like jalapenos - could just be that I've only had them pickled and vinegar and are not compadres
    If you grow habs near tomatoes you get hotsy totsy tomatoes.. tasty too
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

and what was the only memorable story of Trump eating? TACO BOWLS!!!!

And everybody knows Mexican food is SPICY!!!!!

MAGA BEEYATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast