Thread: MI - Michigan Cop Kills Dog in Wrong Address Warrantless Home Entry

Exclamation MI - Michigan Cop Kills Dog in Wrong Address Warrantless Home Entry

Just walked in the door.

"Fourth Amendment? Never heard of it" - Lt. Col. Friendly.

Michigan Cop Kills Dog in Wrong Address Warrantless Home Entry

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...ss-home-entry/

On November 28th 2014, Jackson Police Officer Matt Peters came to 20 year old Eddie Harris’ residence looking for an individual to take to the hospital for a psychological evaluation. Peters entered the house without a warrant and when Harris came down to see who walked in his house, Peters shot his dog, Kane, just feet in front of him at the bottom of the stair case.

Then they learned they had the wrong address.

Harris explained that the police were there looking for someone who didn’t live at his address. The petition, which is not a warrant, stated that police should look at unit numbers 511 and 513 at the 500 block of South Blackstone Street.

Neither address belongs to the individual named in the petition.

Harris said his dog Kane has never bitten anyone and never had any issues with animal control.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody who enters my house and shoots my dog had better shoot me first.

Good looking pitty there. A shame the owner didn't come down the stairs behind it armed and ready to engage. If a coprocker or two were taken down we could have some meaningful discussion about these happenings and what needs to be done to avoid them.

When justice isn't served any other way, in time the people will take it upon themselves to serve it.

When one of the king's men enters your home, you and all the subjects residing in that home should kneel before him, it's just the proper thing to do, to avoid these kinds of tragic accidents...

I found this claiming that the officer laughed about it in front of the owner :

http://www.copblock.org/92014/call-f...lls-dog-video/

On 11-28-2014 Officer Matt Peter’s entered the home of Eddie Harris, without a warrant and fatally shot Mr. Harris’s dog. The dog didn’t bite the officer as stated in the police report. I spoke with and me Mr. Harris and he confirms that hhis dog was murdered by the police. Officer Peters then laughed at Mr. Harris as his dog was lying dead. I’m going to call on everyone that understands what Mr. Harris is going through and help me with a call flood to the Jackson City Police department and demand that Officer Peters be relieved from his duties pending their investigation.

Jackson City Police Department
    Chief Matt Heins
    216 East Washington Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201
    (517) 788-4100

Dogs are 'livestock' according to current law, rustling is still a hanging offence in several states as far as I know...

Dogs in my house are family members.......

There's several ways to approach this issue, none of them leaving the murderer laughing.......

There used to be ways of dealing with bloodthirsty men like this, but unfortunately the tree branch and rope combo is frowned upon in today's society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    There used to be ways of dealing with bloodthirsty men like this, but unfortunately the tree branch and rope combo is frowned upon in today's society.
    And nowadays if someone did what needed to be done with such costumed thugs there would be lockdowns and door-to-door searches across the entire region -- it's not like the old days when that was a viable option.

Justified.

Jackson police officer involved in fatal dog shooting acted within department policy, chief says

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in...fatal_dog.html

JACKSON, MI - No disciplinary action will be taken against an officer who shot and killed a dog inside a Jackson residence in November, Jackson Police Chief Matt Heins said.

Heins said an internal investigation into the incident that occurred at 4:15 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 500 block of S. Blackstone Street has been completed and it was determined the responding officer acted within departmental policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Anybody who enters my house and shoots my dog had better shoot me first.
    Your terms are acceptable, Comrade.

Bang! Youre dead. Bang! Your dog is dead. Bang bang bang bang bang! Your whole family is dead. And they agreed to your terms the whole time.

---

Freedom and Responsibility

Of which, we have neither the ability to be free, nor the ability to take responsibility for ourselves. These two things in their hands has enabled them to have True Freedom from ALL Responsibility.

Just-Us

Monopoly on Violence

Want a Revolution tomorrow? Tell Cops that their Pensions and Retirement Funds, 401ks and even their Paychecks ALL need to be confiscated to fund the next war. Then cancel ALL Welfare. There will be a Revolution in the streets by morning.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

(redacted: duplicate post)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Heins said an internal investigation into the incident that occurred at 4:15 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 500 block of S. Blackstone Street has been completed and it was determined the responding officer acted within departmental policy.
    Idiots have been Milgramized.

Department policy:

Department policy:

Department policy:

Department policy:

and on and on and on and on.
    fuggit.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus