Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: are gun lovers allowed to post here?

gun lover

are gun lovers allowed to post here?

i must confess; i love guns! now when i say 'love' i mean that erotically... i LOVE guns. the first time i seen one, i immediately got those butterflies in my stomach; my face started to flush, my hands got all sweaty, i was, well, flustered.

you know that feeling one gets when they meet a person they're attracted to? yep! that is what i felt when i first seen a gun.

when i first received one as a gift and held it in my hand, something strange happened. i felt something that i shouldn't have felt, something "below the equator", that weird tingling feeling in a region no man ever wants to feel unless it involves a hot woman. yes! it actually moved. i was...i was aroused! wtf is happening? my brain was racing trying to make sense of this bizarre occurrence. was this just a coincidence? was it just my imagination? what is going on here?

after i composed myself, i took my new toy to the shooting range to test it out. as i was loading the chamber, i started blushing again; my heart was beating out my chest, and i was in a state of arousal again. eventually i was able to calm myself down and focus my attention on the target. as i fired off the first shot, it was orgasmic. the holding, cocking, and loading was mere foreplay. i kept firing and firing and firing until i ran out of bullets...it was pure sex! that is when i realized that i'm a gun lover, a lover of guns. humans just don't do it for me.

so given the info i provided, are gun nuts like me allowed to participate here?

thank you, the gun lover.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fake, for one thing, you didn't even specify the model of the "gun."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Eh, pretty lame trolling. I don't think anybody is going to top transsexual TSLexi and her photos for a long while.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

gun lover

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Fake, for one thing, you didn't even specify the model of the "gun."

Pfft why would a gun nut like me try to mock my fellow gun lovers?

I prefer assualt rifles...theyre the supermodels of the gun world.

Assault rifles? Those ones with the shoulder thing that goes up? Too scary for me.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Assault rifles? Those ones with the shoulder thing that goes up? Too scary for me.
    Agreed. I always like to point out, that black/scary guns account for the vast, vast majority of gun deaths. The cute guns like this one are rarely, if ever used in crimes:

If you don't believe me... just look it up for yourself.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

A firearm is a tool, I wonder if any carpenters get erections while using a hammer.

gun lover

Whats this girly crap?

I'm talking rambo and die hard here people.

How can you not be turned on by such testosterone filled environments? Warzones are erotic.

Guns are after all a euphemism for the penis. Thats why us manly men love to fire them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by gun lover View Post
    Whats this girly crap?

How can you not be turned on by such testosterone filled environments? Warzones are erotic.

Guns are after all a euphemism for the penis. Thats why us manly men love to fire them.
    Rifles don't assault.

gun lover

i guess noone wants to play catty high school cheerleader with me

Have you been declawed, or just bored?Granted it was kinda lame.

Ps: i was attacking all you manly mens uber manliness. *zip*

It's a good thing we have that see something, say something thing now. Weirdo guests...

i guess noone wants to play catty high school cheerleader with me

Have you been declawed, or just bored?Granted it was kinda lame.

Ps: i was attacking all you manly mens uber manliness. *zip*
    pessimist?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    pessimist?
    Probably another one of eduardo's minions or something. You can usually tell by who responds to them or feeds them.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-15-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Fun times in the guest forum.. And I'm glad to see danke was the first to reply on this one.. Quite fitting, indeed.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Whats this girly crap?

You should hope some cop doesn't ejaculate on you with his pistol.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gun lover

dude i was just being facetious, you seem rather edgy.

let me explain...

guns = penis
    real men like guns = real men like penis.

the whole thing was metaphorical and hinted at the homoerotism that is widespread in masculine cultures. i could have easily chosen a combat sport to mock but "gun nuts" seemed more appropiate because of all the euphemism and the content of this site.

i was just joking around. (and yes the whole thing was lame and boring, thanks for not participating).

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    pessimist?
    That was my first thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    A firearm is a tool, I wonder if any carpenters get erections while using a hammer.
    Surely I'm not the only one who has erected while using a hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Surely I'm not the only one who has erected while using a hammer?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

At first I thought the OP was gonna try to sell something. Now I don't get it. Is this about making fun of gun lovers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Fun times in the guest forum.. And I'm glad to see danke was the first to reply on this one.. Quite fitting, indeed.
    I vote Danke the official RPF ambassador of good will to the guest forums. I've always felt giving him a purpose would keep him out of trouble. Any seconds to this proposal?

dude i was just being facetious, you seem rather edgy.

let me explain...

guns = penis
    real men like guns = real men like penis.

the whole thing was metaphorical and hinted at the homoerotism that is widespread in masculine cultures. i could have easily chosen a combat sport to mock but "gun nuts" seemed more appropiate because of all the euphemism and the content of this site.

i was just joking around. (and yes the whole thing was lame and boring, thanks for not participating).
    Oh wait... You were talking about winkies? Here I was all afraid. LOL - all that assault rifle talk had me frightened, but you were really talking innuendo.

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    That was my first thought.
    I'm pretty sure that's who we have here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gun lover

if you're all implying you got my picture via my smart phone the only way that could have been achieved is thru illegal means. did you infect this site with malware? did you post a photo on this or that other site that that stealthy installed malware onto mobile devices?

i find this possible, but unlikely. I have checked my phone for malware and just did a ps via the command line and nothing seems out of the ordinary. i monitor everything.

i have done nothing illegal or anything to warrant such an invasion of privacy. i literally post on forums for fun. that is it. no motive other than fun. i can get carried away at times, but i never meant any harm. (admittely i crossed the line on some my insults).

i am also skeptical it actually me you have a photo or video of (i rarely use my phone to post), but i grant you it's possible.

Silly crows, think they are smart but they are only fooling themselves.

This topic was not a total waste. I'm really enjoying livetalks with Cleese and Idle. Youtube suggested it after I grabbed the last vid. It might not have caught this vid for months, had I not searched for the last vid to post in this ridiculous thread. Thanks gun lover.

Gulag Chief:

gun lover

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Silly crows, think they are smart but they are only fooling themselves.
    No i dont think im smart. It just you guys apparently want me to think u have my picture. I think it is possible but im skeptical its actually me.

I have no idea what i did to cause such thing.

It just you guys apparently want me to think u have my picture. I think it is possible but im skeptical its actually me.

I have no idea what i did to cause such thing.
    Do you like apples, gun lover?

gun lover

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Do you like apples, gun lover?
    Umm are you talking about the fruit? Yeah why?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast