Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shock Video: Police Prepare For War With Gun Owners, Preppers And Constitutionalists

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    This has been going on for ages. The planning for the inevitable clash.

I know I've seen a video of police training from a while back where they were straight up bashing the Constitution as the enemy. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to show it to a coworker earlier but couldn't find the video and told him I'd have to take a rain check on it while I searched.
    Is this the one?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Is this the one?

Can't watch it right now, but I do believe that's the one. I'm going to favorite it and save it for showing to my coworker. Thank you.

2001... as we all know, this is nothing knew. The police force has been getting groomed into a standing army for some time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Can't watch it right now, but I do believe that's the one. I'm going to favorite it and save it for showing to my coworker. Thank you.

2001... as we all know, this is nothing knew. The police force has been getting groomed into a standing army for some time now.
    To some of us it is nothing new...to others it is. We need to take these things and make the go viral so those who are not quite aware of these tactics can be just as appalled, by them, as we are.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

To some of us it is nothing new...to others it is. We need to take these things and make the go viral so those who are not quite aware of these tactics can be just as appalled, by them, as we are.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
    +Rep

All true and thanks for the video. Also just noticed that I put "nothing knew"... still accurate, I supposed, if taken in the right context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Can we please quit spreading Infowars stuff? They have no credibility and hurt more than they help because they have a very bad reputation.
    Um, no we can't, Matt. Not when they get exclusive video that is important. Drudge and Foxnews report on stories that Infowars breaks.

You have a bad reputation and that hasn't stopped you one bit.
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    plus rep.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

State Rep Slams Sheriff For Defending Controversial MRAP Comments
    Sheriff's deputy said armored vehicles were necessary to deal with "constitutionalists"

by Paul Joseph Watson | December 17, 2014

Washington State Rep. Matt Shea slammed Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich for refusing to apologize for comments made by a Sheriff’s deputy in which the officer stated that MRAP armored vehicles were necessary to deal with “constitutionalists” who could pose a violent threat.

As Infowars exclusively reported last week, during a charity event a Spokane resident asked an officer why cops need armored vehicles that were originally used to fight insurgents abroad.

“I mean, we’ve got a lot of constitutionalists and a lot of people that stockpile weapons, lots of ammunition,” one deputy responded. “They have weapons here locally.”

The comments set off a firestorm of criticism from people concerned that local police see constitutionalists and libertarians as a violent threat, but Sheriff Knezovich responded not by apologizing for his deputy’s remarks but by blaming Infowars for reporting the story “out of context”.

However, Rep. Matt Shea said Knezovich made a big mistake by refusing to apologize and said his claim that the quote was “out of context” was merely a way of deflecting blame.

“It’s unbelievable that someone would say that on camera,” said Rep. Shea, adding that the quote was clearly in context, despite the efforts of Sheriff Knezovich to claim otherwise.

“I don’t even know a context or a situation where such a statement would ever be justified,” said Shea, adding that “a lot of people are up in arms right now” about what kind of policy would lead the deputy to be comfortable in making such statements.

Shea went on to assert that Knezovich had a “long pattern of behavior of bullying and intimidation” and that this was illustrated by his 9 minute video rant.

“What’s very startling about this particular Sheriff is he had the Southern Poverty Law Center in here training his deputies a few years ago and a lot of the rank and file deputies actually expressed their concerns with the training and their concerns with the direction the Sheriff was taking the department,” said Shea, who is calling on Knezovich to “apologize to the citizens, do some remedial constitutional rights classes” and establish a citizen review board to oversee the deployment of the MRAP armored vehicle or simply send it back.

Shea also related a chilling statement that Knezovich made on October 20 at the Central Valley High School government club debate in which he said, “I with the strike of a pen can affect your freedom, I can also take your life in certain circumstances,” a quote that Shea said reflected an “alarming attitude”.

The protest set to take place outside the Spokane Valley Police Department this Saturday illustrated the “broad rejection and repudiation of how the Sheriff is handling this entire situation,” said Shea.

Speaking to the broader issue of constitutionalists and libertarians being demonized by the federal government and police departments as a violent threat, Shea said the purpose was to use fear to make people self-censor and restrict their own political activities.

Continued to OP video
    Good for Matt Shea, he had already been identified as a Liberty Incumbent. I'm glad he's doing his job speaking out for the Constitution, it really helps.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Lol, it gets worse and worse, from a video from KXLY:

"Now Sheriff Knezovich admits that the term Constitutionalists probably wasn't the term to use, that extremists would have been more appropriate..."
    http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...-flap/30247342

Well, there you have it, it was NOT "out of context" whatever that means.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Lol, it gets worse and worse, from a video from KXLY:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...-flap/30247342

Well, there you have it, it was NOT "out of context" whatever that means.

Well doncha know, we constitutionalists are extremist! This sheriff needs to take a hike--they need to start impeachment proceedings against Sheriff Knezovich!

*double posts*
    Last edited by donnay; 12-18-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Well doncha know, we, constitutionalists are extremist! This sheriff needs to take a hike--they need to start impeachment proceedings against Sheriff Knezovich!

Justice will not be found within their system..........

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Justice will not be found within their system..........
    Very true. Maybe the "Just Us" system will kick in soon.

Published on Dec 17, 2014

Washington State Rep. Matt Shea (http://voteshea.com) is what a politician should be a leader who stand up for what is right and speaks out against tyranny.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay , so I read a bit more about this recording and its context, I also read about protests taking place today over the statements by the ignorant man in the video. I hope these clowns understand how out numbered they are as a preface to whatever their intentions are, because realistically they are not going to disarm anyone.

So the new home grown terrorist is a citizen that knows and stands up for his/her rights. They seem to change the terminology every few years.

In the past there were "sovereign citizens" now home grown "constitutionalists terrorists"..

Three things that LEO fear, a constitutionalists with a video camera and a gun...

So I guess all the great Constitutional law scholars currently out there are classified as " home grown terrorist"

Tyrants hate citizens that exercise their rights!

My .02

ACESFULL

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

My way of thinking is that, anti-constitutionalists are in fact " Terrorists"..... Also the folks that are taken a sworn oath to uphold the constitution yet violating that oath everyday are a bigger threat to our liberty then anything or anyone else.... No matter what the term of the month may be...

My .02

More information about the protest tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Totally Agree.

Cops are a threat and preppers are not. I think the arming of police is absurd but I found this video to be edited poorly and not that big of a deal. Obviously they are stockpiling for civil unrest. All preppers can do is find explosives on the black market that will blow these tanks to bits... real talk... that's all they can do... legal or otherwise. They want an arms race we should give it to them...
    tanks have no advantage without a military company unit to back them up...ww2 history proves that tanks advancing without a military company units get flanked,destroyed /captured etc....armor patrol cars and mine removal armored trucks are for precisely that, neutral use....but since the current cops use armored patrol cars against citizens who are unarmed and outgunned, OF course those neutral armored trucks/cars are a threat to the average citizen.

Sheriff Knezovich Eats Fearmongering Statements

by Infowars.com | December 17, 2014

This should serve as an example to future officials that want to make a bias statement regarding an American media organization exercising it’s 1st Amendment in the face of tyranny on a daily basis.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You’ll Never Guess Who’s Now Training The Police
    SPLC politicizes police

by Darrin McBreen | Infowars.com | December 19, 2014

Darrin McBreen exposes the Southern Poverty Law Center’s infiltration of police departments by design.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    tanks have no advantage without a military company unit to back them up...ww2 history proves that tanks advancing without a military company units get flanked,destroyed /captured etc....armor patrol cars and mine removal armored trucks are for precisely that, neutral use....but since the current cops use armored patrol cars against citizens who are unarmed and outgunned, OF course those neutral armored trucks/cars are a threat to the average citizen.
    MRAPs are susceptible to low hanging power lines - just sayin'.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    MRAPs are susceptible to low hanging power lines - just sayin'.
    and vbeids...then again Americans don't have the balls.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123