Thread: CCTV shows teen waving just 90 minutes before she was burnt alive

CCTV shows teen waving just 90 minutes before she was burnt alive

Very sad story with so many unanswered questions:

Jessica's final moments before she was burned alive in horror attack: CCTV shows teen smiling and waving just 90 minutes before she was doused in lighter fluid and set alight, as local man, 31, is questioned

• Jessica Chambers, 19, was burned alive on a rural Mississippi road
    • Horrific incident occurred after she left her Courtland home on Saturday
    • She was found covered in flames on the side of the road
    • She managed to whisper something to a first responder before dying
    • Gas station surveillance footage shows her waving at a friend

Published: 16:35 EST, 10 December 2014 | Updated: 08:59 EST, 11 December 2014

Last moments: Jessica Chambers, 19, was caught on surveillance footage just 90 minutes before she was burned alive along the side of a rural road on Saturday. She is seen walking towards the store

Tragic: Jessica Chambers, 19, was doused with a flammable liquid and burned alive on Saturday night and police say they have not yet identified a suspect in her murder

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is one bizarre $#@!ed up tragic story.

Pretty sick person.

Authorities said initial autopsy results reveal the girl died from severe burns that covered 98 per cent of her body.

'I mean it's bad,' DA John Champion told Fox. 'I have been doing this for 21 years and as far as the means of death it is certainly the worst I have dealt with.'

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said she had been doused with a flammable liquid and set on fire. Her father also said she had 'a big gash on her head'.

'They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out,' added Mr Chambers, a maintenance worker for the sheriff's department.

'When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire ... only part of her body that wasn't burned was the bottom of her feet.'

Yuck. Just Yuck. real psychotic killer.

The smart money's on Anonymous beating the authorities to it.

Anonymous ‘Hacktivists’ Say Police Aren’t Solving Case Where Girl Was Burned to Death So They Will
    http://www.strike-the-root.com/anony...h-so-they-will

After Anonymous hackers got into a number of social media accounts, they claim they have some significant leads….

The Anonymous campaign is being circulated on social media through the Twitter account @0Hour1, which is going by the screen name OperationJessicaC.

Kicking off the investigation on December 12th, the hacktivist made the bold claim that the culprits are a local gang, and that police are either afraid or too inept to go down this route in their investigation.
    [...]
    Check out what Anonymous has come up with so far…
    FBI, ATF, Marshals Involved in Jessica Chambers Investigation
    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/2...-investigation
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

My guess would be possibly a rival female, something to do with boyfriend stealing or something, this seems like a very hateful act.

Or it could be totally unrelated like a random act of violence, not specifically targeted at her.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/1...-so-they-will/

Police not doing their job is hardly something new… But now the hacktivist group Anonymous has said that they will do the job of law enforcement investigators for them, since they are apparently unwilling or unable to make an arrest in the Jessica Chambers murder case.

The case of Jessica’s murder horrified Mississippi’s after the young girl was found burned alive near her vehicle, nearly two weeks ago.

Ben Chambers, the father of the 19-year-old Mississippi girl said he wants the killer or killers locked in solitary confinement, saying that “I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they’re not comfortable in there.”

On December 6th, Jessica was found walking away from her burning vehicle. She had burns covering over 98% of her body.

No arrests have been made yet, and Anonymous says that this is because the small, rural police department simply was not prepared to handle such a high profile case.

After Anonymous hackers got into a number of social media accounts, they claim they have some significant leads….

The Anonymous campaign is being circulated on social media through the Twitter account @0Hour1, which is going by the screen name OperationJessicaC.

Kicking off the investigation on December 12th, the hacktivist made the bold claim that the culprits are a local gang, and that police are either afraid or too inept to go down this route in their investigation.

Jessica had previously dated a member of the gang, known as the “Black Squad” according to the hackers. And the last place she was seen was in fact a small town gas station that is known for local gang activity.

Check out what Anonymous has come up with so far…

Recent Posts

NYPD Holds Rally To Support Cops. No One But Family of Police Officers Show Up
    Cop Admits ‘Political Reasons’ Are Preventing Local Murder of 11-Year-Old From Being Solved
    Racist Cop Resigns After Being Exposed Saying African Americans Should Still Be Slaves
    Police Gun Down Unarmed Teen With Epilepsy, Now They Are Banning His Memorial
    Anonymous ‘Hacktivists’ Say Police Aren’t Solving Case Where Girl Was Burned To Death So They Will

Reading that twitter feed, I came across this:

Wow is right.

Anon is pretty pissed that her brutal murder is getting so little attention:

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

That might be true, or maybe they want to make absolutely sure that they can build case that will stick before the media gets into it any more. I thought I read that she named her attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That might be true, or maybe they want to make absolutely sure that they can build case that will stick before the media gets into it any more. I thought I read that she named her attackers.
    Yes, that was in initial report.
    Have not followed this story. Perhaps your guess is right on why almost no follow up coverage in media so far.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.