Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses” Obama makes up Bible verse!

“I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses” Obama makes up Bible verse!

Unless he thinks the "good book" means something else too him
    “A watched pot never boils.” “Don’t take any wooden nickels.” “A stitch in time saves nine.” We all remember those powerful words from the Bible, don’t we? Well, at least President Barack Obama does.
    He said the following in Nashville yesterday, while ineptly defending his completely unconstitutional executive amnesty:

Charlie SpieringVerified account ‏@charliespiering

“I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses” Obama says. #um

• Retweets 79
    • Favorites 31

1:05 PM - 9 Dec 2014

This is a new level of dishonest narcissism, even for Obama: Shut up and let him do whatever he wants, because God said so. Or, okay, maybe God didn’t really say so. But still. Shut up.
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/10/ob...on-power-grab/
    Last edited by William Tell; 12-11-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe that's in Reverend Wright's bible.

*SIGH*
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Last edited by William Tell; 12-11-2014 at 12:11 PM.

"Never eat spinach with a stranger"

Sigh.... Youtube never fails

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

This dude cant get a simple quote right but he can make a law that forces me to buy insurance?

$#@!, this, country.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

"People who live in white houses shouldn't throw drones"

-the GOOD book
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

His good book is the Communist Manifesto.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

-the GOOD book
    That is an amazing play on words. I just may have to put that in my signature....
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Sounds kinda like the Confucius "good book", to me.

I am glad this earth- shattering issue is getting so much attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We're all thrilled that you're glad.

Teleprompter malfunction...

I mean, if people think that Darth Vader actually said "LUKE, I am your father..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe that's in Reverend Wright's bible.
    Probably - which brings up his understanding of Christianity. The Dear Reader also shows why there was the natural born citizen wording in the Constitution. Birther issue, aside, he did not spend his formative years in in the mainstream of our country's culture, and this the obvious instances where he demonstrates that he is completely out of touch with the mass of people in this country.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Considering how often the left tries to paint conservatives as stupid, I think this should get attention. Seriously, I had a cousin trying to tell me that Dr. Ben Carson is stupid, even after first admitting he's one of the smartest brain surgeons on the planet.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    His good book is the Communist Manifesto.
    Likely. Though I think all of these quotes are from Ben Franklin's "poor Richard's almanac". I know a stitch in time saves nine is.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Probably - which brings up his understanding of Christianity. The Dear Reader also shows why there was the natural born citizen wording in the Constitution. Birther issue, aside, he did not spend his formative years in in the mainstream of our country's culture, and this the obvious instances where he demonstrates that he is completely out of touch with the mass of people in this country.
    Has that become a new key to getting elected POTUS twice?

It doesn't use the "glass houses" words, but it does have a line about "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and "judge not lest ye be judged".

probably because they think Obama is an evil brown Mooslim. How dare he quote the bible?!

I guess paraphrasing the Good Book is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

-the GOOD book
    well-deserving of a plus rep!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Especially if a brown Mooslim like Obama does it. If Bush said something like this, being a white Christian, the response would be quite different.

Not a fan of alleged dronegangsta.. but to be fair he knows his godly mixes scriptures well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867mR2ZusBw

Especially if a brown Mooslim like Obama does it.
    His advisors have already fixed his "mooslim" image problem; he has droned sufficient number of brown mooslim children and almost all GOPers are satisfied about his religion now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    Especially if a brown Mooslim like Obama does it. If Bush said something like this, being a white Christian, the response would be quite different.
    This is Ron Paul Forums, I dislike Bush even more than I dislike Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

"Nobody is above the law," then-Senator Obama said in 2008, when asked whether he'd prosecute Bush administration or CIA officials for torture-related offenses. But he said he also worried that investigations could be viewed as a "partisan witch hunt." Once he took office, the latter view seems to have trumped the former, and Obama quickly decided not to even open cases against either officials who followed Bush administration "rules" on torture or the officials who wrote those rules in the first place.
    “I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses” Obama says.
    very prudent, Mr. Obama
    Last edited by otherone; 12-11-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    If Bush said something like this, being a white Christian, the response would be quite different.
    No, if Bush said something like this, I would say he doesn't know scripture very well either.

What an idiot.

How is that a paraphrase of anything?

It's a common proverb. We've all heard it. It's just not in the Bible.

Oooh oooh! "Those who live in Glass Houses should change their Clothes in the Basement"!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast