Thread: Save a Life - Surrender Your Knife

Save a Life - Surrender Your Knife

As we see from the UK, after the guns are banned, and the crime continues, next are the knives.

http://www.lancashire.police.uk/about-us/news/save-a-life--surrender-your-knife

Following the end of the amnesty all knives will continue be surrendered anonymously – no names will be taken, and there will be no CCTV cameras recording.

Would you like to become a volunteer?

The British Ironwork Centre is appealing for support with this campaign throughout the UK. If you’d like to find out more about volunteering opportunities available please contact them directly on: info@surrenderyourknife.co.uk.

Last edited by Pericles; 12-10-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, if giving up knives can keep even one child from being stabbed, it's worth not being able to cut food.

/s

They got their bleating sheeple too... wonder what they bleat? I wonder if they bleat the same as ours? baaaarrrrrrraaaaacckkkk seeing where they praised him back in 2008.

At first, I thought it was The Onion.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Your-Knife%92
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Some enjoy a slippery slope.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Thought I remembered that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Sorry, didn't see anything with the original source.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Sorry, didn't see anything with the original source.
    Not accepted, because it's not even necessary! I don't care about you posting it too. I was just saying... The chefs defending it really killed me.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next scissors and all cricket bats will be registered with a background check.

In Britian if a home invader breaks in, the person is supposed to submit , lock them selves in another room offer them a cup of tea and whimper. Ok I made up the part about the tea...
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water