Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I can't breathe": Reported neck-hold by Israeli soldier kills Palestinian minister

"I can't breathe": Reported neck-hold by Israeli soldier kills Palestinian minister

Senior Palestinian official dies after clash with Israeli forces in West Bank

December 10, 2014
    RAMALLAH, West Bank — A Palestinian cabinet member in charge of opposing Jewish settlements died Wednesday after a confrontation with Israeli forces at a protest march in the West Bank, officials said, touching off outrage from the Palestinian leadership and an appeal by a U.N. envoy for a full Israeli probe.

Video clips posted by Sky News Arabia showed an Israeli soldier apparently holding the 55-year-old Abu Ein near his neck. The clip then shows Abu Ein on the ground and clutching his chest behind a row of Israeli soldiers facing off against protesters near the West Bank village of Turmus Aya, where the march was held to protest land seizures.
    He died after being taken for medical treatment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...1f7_story.html

Palestinian minister dies after Israeli army assault during olive tree planting ceremony in West Bank village

Allison Deger on December 10, 2014
    ‘Nobody dreamed this day would have this kind of ending’– Zaid Abu Ein, Palestinian deputy minister for prisoner affairs, dies during an olive-tree planting ceremony in a West Bank village, after an Israeli soldier assaulted him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywwcVG1GRI

Related

US taxpayers paid more to Israeli military budget than Israelis

$33 Million: Hollywood Heavyweights Raise Megabucks as Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces

November 8, 2014

Haim Saban and Steve Tisch at the Beverly Hilton on Thursday night. (Photo courtesy of FIDF)

Larry Ellison donated $9 million dollars before Ricky Martin sang “Livin La Vida Loca” for Beverly Hilton billionaires Thursday night

An army of entertainment and tech luminaries banded together on Thursday night to air-drop a staggering amount of money on a non-profit that benefits soldiers of the Israeli Defense Forces.
    Steve Tisch ($2 million pitched in), Susan and Michael Dell ($1.8 million for scholarships given in the room), Haim and Cheryl Saban ($3.6 million), Vegas moguls Sheldon and Miriam Adelson ($5.2 million) and Guess Jeans founding brothers Maurice and Paul Marciano ($5.2 million, donated on the spot) were amongst the leadership donors.

The FIDF, Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces, helps with education, summer camps, orphans, wounded soldiers, and general support for veterans of Israel's military. It does not give direct militaristic foreign aid. Their slogan: “Their job is to look after Israel. Ours is to look after them.”
    One looking after them is one that has looked after a lot of big tech winners in the past five years: Yuri Milner. Milner is the the tech investor whale who got in early and successfully on Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Groupon, and now Alibaba.
    He was not present on Thursday night, but does have his own massive gala up in Silicon Valley for The Breakthrough Prize on Sunday night. (Jack Ma and Mark Zuckerberg on the board with Milner.)

“This event is always one of the most inspiring and emotional evenings of the year,” Barbra Streisand said in a statement to TheWrap. “The soldiers of the IDF deserve our utmost respect and gratitude for all that they sacrifice to protect Israel, the only democratic state in the region.”

http://www.thewrap.com/33-million-ho...efense-forces/

Some Hollywood/media/biz supporters of Israeli military that makes occupation of Palestinians possible:

Oracle's Larry Ellison

Haim Saban and Simon Cowell
    $150,000 donation from TV star Simon Cowell

Michael Dell

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Awww, I'm soooo sad. A terrorist who targeted and murdered children is dead and decaying. I think its a huge scandal. It took the IDF decades to kill the bastard. Oh well, better late than never. Boaz Lahav and David Lankri were Abu Ein's teenage victims, slaughtered for no reason. Boaz Lahav and David Lanrki. Those are victims. $#@! Abu Ein.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 12-11-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You forget Sean Hannity.
    He is known to paddle propaganda of terrorist parasites living on aid of US tax payers.

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Awww, I'm soooo sad. A terrorist who targeted and murdered children is dead and decaying. I think its a huge scandal. It took the IDF decades to kill the bastard. Oh well, better late than never. Boaz Lahav and David Lankri were Abu Ein's teenage victims, slaughtered for no reason. Boaz Lahav and David Lanrki. Those are victims.
    You are going by accusations of the mother of all deceptions zionut regime or he was justly tried and convicted in a real court of law?

But your compassion for innocent teenage victims of violence is moving. On the same subject, what do you think of the terrorist scumbags who bombed/maimed thousands of children in Gaza motivated mostly by this mental illness of a belief that they have divine right to that land over the natives' because of their supremacist race?

It's okay if Israel does it because you know.... the holocaust....

No, it's not ok. If some Israeli settlers/zionists were/are being abused in Brooklyn,Palm Beach FL, Russia, Germany, France etc and need a safe place to live away from these threat centers, why Palestinian children should pay the price for their abuse/trauma and give up their homes in Palestine to compensate for abuse elsewhere?

Dead Palestinian Children Tell Story of Impunity

By Ahdaf Soueif, Los Angeles Times - August 1, 2014

By the time you read this, who knows how many people will have been killed in Israel's latest onslaught in the Gaza Strip? As I write, some 1,400 mostly civilian Palestinians have been killed, including hundreds of children. Also, 59 Israelis have been killed, 56 of them military personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    It's okay if Israel does it because you know.... the holocaust....
    Speaking of holocausts, we had to give so much for their military budget that way they would have enough fungible money left over to pay for their socialized medicine and guaranteed abortions. Just think, we give them money for defense so they can afford to kill Israeli babies. genius.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    No, it's not ok. If some Israeli settlers/zionists were/are being abused in Brooklyn,Palm Beach FL, Russia, Germany, France etc and need a safe place to live away from these threat centers, why Palestinian children should pay the price for their abuse/trauma and give up their homes in Palestine to compensate for abuse elsewhere?

Dead Palestinian Children Tell Story of Impunity

By Ahdaf Soueif, Los Angeles Times - August 1, 2014

By the time you read this, who knows how many people will have been killed in Israel's latest onslaught in the Gaza Strip? As I write, some 1,400 mostly civilian Palestinians have been killed, including hundreds of children. Also, 59 Israelis have been killed, 56 of them military personnel.
    Again with the delusional concept that Palestine doesn't violate Jews' rights. They execute ppl for criticizing Islam, leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. They teach their kids in public schools and tv propaganda that Jews eat babies. Hamas, the elected govt of Gaza, promises to kill every Jew. You retards just pretend Palestine is w/e you want it to be. Palestine is backwards, savage Sharia law. You can't pretend away reality. Lol you ppl asked for proof that Hamas fires rockets into Israel. You refuse to acknowledge that Palestine attacks Israel, let alone that they want to destroy Israel, their stated position for 70 years.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again with the delusional concept that Palestine doesn't violate Jews' rights. They execute ppl for criticizing Islam, leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. They teach their kids in public schools and tv propaganda that Jews eat babies. Hamas, the elected govt of Gaza, promises to kill every Jew. You retards just pretend Palestine is w/e you want it to be. Palestine is backwards, savage Sharia law. You can't pretend away reality. Lol you ppl asked for proof that Hamas fires rockets into Israel. You refuse to acknowledge that Palestine attacks Israel, let alone that they want to destroy Israel, their stated position for 70 years.
    Your fallacy is: red herring. It is good that you are consistent, but I wonder which zionist site/forum that sent you to troll other forums for sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Your fallacy is: red herring. It is good that you are consistent, but I wonder which zionist site/forum that sent you to troll other forums for sometimes.
    How is bigoted Sharia law a red herring? Executing apostates and blasphemers is irrelevant to you?

How is bigoted Sharia law a red herring? Executing apostates and blasphemers is irrelevant to you?
    The argument you put forth in the previously quoted post is the red herring. Bolded above^^ is a non-sequitur.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The argument you put forth in the previously quoted post is the red herring. Bolded above^^ is a non-sequitur.
    Again, you have no f'n clue what this conflict is about. Palestine is trying to take over Israel. This is their stated goal. Their laws matter.

Again, you have no f'n clue what this conflict is about. Palestine is trying to take over Israel. This is their stated goal. Their laws matter.
    Actually, I do know what the conflict is about. That's how I know from your post history that you don't know.

Actually, I do know what the conflict is about. That's how I know from your post history that you don't know.
    No you don't, you're an idiot who projects your own views onto crazy Palestinians that teach their kids to hate Jews.

No you don't, you're an idiot who projects your own views onto crazy Palestinians that teach their kids to hate Jews.
    No you don't, you're an idiot who projects your own views onto crazy Jews that teach their kids to hate Palestinians.

Are you aware of the new bill which Israel drafted and created? the new bill has 0% rights for Christians living in Israel. I am getting sick and tired of you Israeli defenders defending her as if Israel has done anything good for America or Canada.

Has these Hamas rockets even killed a million jews yet? so far just 10 or so mainly soldiers, thats nothing comparing to the outcry by how innocents isreal has massacred if anything this may not be an ethnic cleansing but sure looks like an full blown MASSACRE.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to Peter King he must have been fat or had asthma because otherwise a choke hold can't kill you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Awww, I'm soooo sad. A terrorist who targeted and murdered children is dead and decaying. I think its a huge scandal. It took the IDF decades to kill the bastard. Oh well, better late than never. Boaz Lahav and David Lankri were Abu Ein's teenage victims, slaughtered for no reason. Boaz Lahav and David Lanrki. Those are victims. $#@! Abu Ein.
    Yes. Because that olive tree he was planting was really an IED. Or maybe it was a botanical weapon.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah-huh! You either don't know how to debate an issue, are a child, or a troll. I suspect a bit of all the above. I wash my hands of you.

Surprise Surprise i doubt he or she will respond after that one lol.

Yeah-huh! You either don't know how to debate an issue, are a child, or a troll. I suspect a bit of all the above. I wash my hands of you.
    Do you think Palestine wants peace with Israel? If so, you prove my point, you ignorantly project your views onto Palestine. Palestine doesn't even pretend to want peace with Israel. All the arguments you give, and all the arguments given by the other idiots on this thread, pretend that Palestine isn't attacking Israel, and pretend that Palestine merely wants independence from Israel. Well, that's just $#@!ing stupid because its not what Palestine wants, just ask them. Do you pretend Hamas didn't fire over a thousand rockets into Israel this year?

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot
    excellent yada yada but can you answer directly asked question?

You are going by accusations of the mother of all deceptions zionut regime or he was justly tried and convicted in a real court of law?

But your compassion for innocent teenage victims of violence is moving. On the same subject, what do you think of the terrorist scumbags who bombed/maimed thousands of children in Gaza motivated mostly by this mental illness of a belief that they have divine right to that land over the natives' because of their supremacist race?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    excellent yada yada but can you answer directly asked question?

Again with the delusion that Israel wants Gaza. Gaza wants Israel. Israel has offered all of Gaza repeatedly, Gaza has only wanted to destroy Israel since the beginning. Gaza's government promises to kill every Jew, and they fired 1,500 rockets into Israel this year alone, and your argument is that Israel just likes to kill Gazans? Its pure delusion. Over and over you just pretend Palestine isn't attacking Israel, its the height of idiocy, you simply deny that they attack Israel or that they want all the land, or that they want to kill all the Jews, when they say all of this blatantly.

[mod delete) I was just wonering, ExPatPaki, do you support killing ppl for criticizing Islam? Those of you who think its absurd or racist for me to ask this are just ignorant about Pakistan. (Lol once when I criticized Pakistan, someone said "Hey, there are 1.6 billion Muslims don't generalize." Calling Pakistan a giant pile of pig$#@! isn't generalizing, its calling it what it is.)
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 12-13-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Do you think Palestine wants peace with Israel? If so, you prove my point, you ignorantly project your views onto Palestine. Palestine doesn't even pretend to want peace with Israel. All the arguments you give, and all the arguments given by the other idiots on this thread, pretend that Palestine isn't attacking Israel, and pretend that Palestine merely wants independence from Israel. Well, that's just $#@!ing stupid because its not what Palestine wants, just ask them. Do you pretend Hamas didn't fire over a thousand rockets into Israel this year?
    What's '$#@!ing stupid' is saying all Palestinians or all Israelis want the same thing like either is some kind of monolithic bloc.

What else is '$#@!ing stupid' is pretending there are fewer Israelis who want a 'Carthaginian Peace' than Palestinians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What's '$#@!ing stupid' is saying all Palestinians or all Israelis want the same thing like either is some kind of monolithic bloc.

What else is '$#@!ing stupid' is pretending there are fewer Israelis who want a 'Carthaginian Peace' than Palestinians.
    Then why did Palestine reject two states in 1947, 1967, 1973, 1979, 2000? Huh? Let's hear it. Why do the PA and Hamas charters call for the destruction of Israel? Again , you ppl make up a fictional Palestine that merely wants independence. Gaza overwhelmingly elected Hamas, a terrorist group promising to kill every Jew, and ignorant ppl on RPF fall in love with them like Noam Chomsky fell in love with Pol Pot.

Someone comes and creates a state in the middle of the territory, then wonders why the natives won't make peace. Funny, huh?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Then why did Palestine reject two states in 1947, 1967, 1973, 1979, 2000? Huh? Let's hear it. Why do the PA and Hamas charters call for the destruction of Israel? Again , you ppl make up a fictional Palestine that merely wants independence. Gaza overwhelmingly elected Hamas, a terrorist group promising to kill every Jew, and ignorant ppl on RPF fall in love with them like Noam Chomsky fell in love with Pol Pot.
    I did nothing of the kind, and I will thank you to stop making an ass of yourself by trying to put words in my mouth.

I said that there are at least as many Israelis that want a Carthaginian Peace as Palestinians, and I stand by it. Furthermore, I don't intend to brook any argument against that statement until I am led to understand that you even have a clue what a Carthaginian Peace is.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Someone comes and creates a state in the middle of the territory, then wonders why the natives won't make peace. Funny, huh?
    Palestine executes ppl for criticizing Islam, converting from Islam to another religion, or selling land to Jews. Israel allows Muslims to own land, vote, go to Islamic public schools, marry in Sharia courts. So yeah, its outrageous and yet completely predictable that radical Muslims would want to destroy Israel. Palestine treats Jews as second-class citizens, Israel treats ppl equally. Radical Muslims just don't have the emotional maturity to not endlessly attack a country that discontinues Sharia law.

Again, ExPatPaki negs all my posts, but can't answer a basic question: Do you support executing ppl for criticizing Islam?

Palestine executes ppl for criticizing Islam, converting from Islam to another religion, or selling land to Jews. Israel allows Muslims to own land, vote, go to Islamic public schools, marry in Sharia courts. So yeah, its outrageous and yet completely predictable that radical Muslims would want to destroy Israel. Palestine treats Jews as second-class citizens, Israel treats ppl equally. Radical Muslims just don't have the emotional maturity to not endlessly attack a country that discontinues Sharia law.

Again, ExPatPaki negs all my posts, but can't answer a basic question: Do you support executing ppl for criticizing Islam?
    Considering Israel's government owns 97% of the land and won't lease an acre of it to a Palestinian, the fact that it may allow a few families to retain the lands they've managed to hold for generations hardly seems overly generous. Considering I can find no record of any Islamic schools in Israel, I hardly find it generous that people are allowed to leave in order to attend them. And I hardly consider a nation that holds 97% of its territory and leases not a whit of it to Palestinians a great bastion of equality.

Is there any reason, after a blast of obvious and obviously misleading propaganda like that, for any of us to believe one single word you say?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Considering Israel's government owns 97% of the land and won't lease an acre of it to a Palestinian, the fact that it may allow a few families to retain the lands they've managed to hold for generations hardly seems overly generous. Considering I can find no record of any Islamic schools in Israel, I hardly find it generous that people are allowed to leave in order to attend them. And I hardly consider a nation that holds 97% of its territory and leases not a whit of it to Palestinians a great bastion of equality.

Is there any reason, after a blast of obvious and obviously misleading propaganda like that, for any of us to believe one single word you say?
    Again, you guys just repeat retarded myths. The government of Israel owns 93% of the land. 13% of the land is owned by the JNF, that's meant to be for Jews, technically and actually. The other 80% is leased by everyone, regardless of religion. Notice how 20% of Israel is Arab (almost all Muslim), and they're not all homeless. Like they live in houses. They lease from the government, just like Jews. I'm not endorsing government ownership of all the land, but when you say nothing gets leased to Muslims, you just repeat a stupid myth. Btw, there's also land designated for exclusively Muslim use, I have no idea how much land though.

Again, ExPatPaki keeps negging all my posts, and I truly love it. I love it when all the crazy ignorant ppl on RPF who defend dictators neg me, I joined this site to argue with you. Its especially entertaining when a Pakistani does it repeatedly but refuses to engage in discussion, because it proves he has no argument. Its fine.But I just have one question for ExPatPaki: Do you support executing ppl for criticizing Islam? I don't just ask that of any Muslim, or even of any Arab, but someone from Pakistan specifically? Its worth asking.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 12-13-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast