Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I can't breathe": Reported neck-hold by Israeli soldier kills Palestinian minister

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Again, you guys just repeat retarded myths. The government of Israel owns 93% of the land. 13% of the land is owned by the JNF, that's meant to be for Jews, technically and actually. The other 80% is leased by everyone, regardless of religion. Notice how 20% of Israel is Arab (almost all Muslim), and they're not all homeless. Like they live in houses. They lease from the government, just like Jews. I'm not endorsing government ownership of all the land, but when you say nothing gets leased to Muslims, you just repeat a stupid myth. Btw, there's also land designated for exclusively Muslim use, I have no idea how much land though.

Again, ExPatPaki keeps negging all my posts, and I truly love it. I love it when all the crazy ignorant ppl on RPF who defend dictators neg me, I joined this site to argue with you. Its especially entertaining when a Pakistani does it repeatedly but refuses to engage in discussion, because it proves he has no argument. Its fine.But I just have one question for ExPatPaki: Do you support executing ppl for criticizing Islam? I don't just ask that of any Muslim, or even of any Arab, but someone from Pakistan specifically? Its worth asking.
    No one on RPFs defends dictators. The insults on top of that make your post less than worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No one on RPFs defends dictators. The insults on top of that make your post less than worthless.
    Maybemaybenot is definitely a troll. I think most of us have figured that out already.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Maybemaybenot is definitely a troll. I think most of us have figured that out already.
    That seems to be the case from my experiences with him. I should not feed him, but I couldn't resist this time. I haz teh ashamed. /hangs head in disgrace
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Someone comes and creates a state in the middle of the territory, then wonders why the natives won't make peace. Funny, huh?
    The majority of Jews were originally from Europe.

George Floyd death
    MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Durham Becomes First City in US to Ban Cops From Going to Israel for ‘Military-Style’ Training

A frame from a witness video, showing Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck
    Killing of George Floyd

US taxpayers paid more to Israeli military budget than Israelis

$33 Million: Hollywood Heavyweights Raise Megabucks as Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces

November 8, 2014

Haim Saban and Steve Tisch at the Beverly Hilton on Thursday night. (Photo courtesy of FIDF)

Larry Ellison donated $9 million dollars before Ricky Martin sang “Livin La Vida Loca” for Beverly Hilton billionaires Thursday night

An army of entertainment and tech luminaries banded together on Thursday night to air-drop a staggering amount of money on a non-profit that benefits soldiers of the Israeli Defense Forces.
    Steve Tisch ($2 million pitched in), Susan and Michael Dell ($1.8 million for scholarships given in the room), Haim and Cheryl Saban ($3.6 million), Vegas moguls Sheldon and Miriam Adelson ($5.2 million) and Guess Jeans founding brothers Maurice and Paul Marciano ($5.2 million, donated on the spot) were amongst the leadership donors.

The FIDF, Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces, helps with education, summer camps, orphans, wounded soldiers, and general support for veterans of Israel's military. It does not give direct militaristic foreign aid. Their slogan: “Their job is to look after Israel. Ours is to look after them.”
    One looking after them is one that has looked after a lot of big tech winners in the past five years: Yuri Milner. Milner is the the tech investor whale who got in early and successfully on Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Groupon, and now Alibaba.
    He was not present on Thursday night, but does have his own massive gala up in Silicon Valley for The Breakthrough Prize on Sunday night. (Jack Ma and Mark Zuckerberg on the board with Milner.)

“This event is always one of the most inspiring and emotional evenings of the year,” Barbra Streisand said in a statement to TheWrap. “The soldiers of the IDF deserve our utmost respect and gratitude for all that they sacrifice to protect Israel, the only democratic state in the region.”

http://www.thewrap.com/33-million-ho...efense-forces/

Some Hollywood/media/biz supporters of Israeli military that makes occupation of Palestinians possible:

Haim Saban and Simon Cowell
    $150,000 donation from TV star Simon Cowell

Turns out there is alleged Israeli spy Jeffrey Epstein connection too with some of hollywood neocons puppets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12