Thread: Mark Wahlberg Wants Criminal Record Wiped Clean, So He Can Use Sidearm as Reserve Officer

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Mark Wahlberg Wants Criminal Record Wiped Clean, So He Can Use Sidearm as Reserve Officer

He's looking for a pardon from Deval Patrick.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/mark-w...serve-officer/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which begs the question on what he was doing with weapons as part of roles he has played .....
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Not surprising. The Wahlbergs have a penchant for being copsuckers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston%27s_Finest

And given Marky Marks thuggish youth behavior he would make a fine candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's looking for a pardon from Deval Patrick.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/mark-w...serve-officer/
    So I went to the link...now I have a great site to visit everyday.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That's one of the reasons he gave, along with being able to get licenses to expand his restaurant chains, but he did admit the real reason is personal.

Personally, I think taking away someone's 2nd amendment because they committed a non-weapon felony is ridiculous. Besides he was 16 years old when it happened. And the 1st stories out were so that he can expand the Wahlbergers business--some states will not allow felons to co-own a business.

Mark’s trying to open up more Walhburgers across the country, but he’s afraid that because of his past convictions and criminal record that he won’t be able to get appropriately licensed in certain states.
    http://www.lovebscott.com/news/did-y...vated-assaults
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I like the Walhbergs. Mark is a good guy and I am supportive of a pardon.

Personally, I think taking away someone's 2nd amendment because they committed a non-weapon felony is ridiculous.
    Ridiculous and unconstitutional.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I like the Walhbergs. Mark is a good guy and I am supportive of a pardon.
    I like the Walhbergs too. But I dislike you.

neg rep coming...just because

No way, no pardon for that POS. He takes the EYE of some guy just minding his own business, then has the nerve to say this:

In a 2006 interview with ABC News, the actor said he had never tried to find the man to make amends but was no longer burdened by guilt. “You have to go and ask for forgiveness, and it wasn’t until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away,” he said. “So I don’t have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning.”

Good for you for sleeping well at night you rich bastard and not feeling guilty about the guy whose eye you took and never tried to contact. Eat $#@!, Marky Mark. I guess the "Funky Bunch" wasn't aware that he was a racist a-hole when he was using them for street cred during his rap career. Personally, I'd like the see the Vietnamese guy get his revenge. An 'eye for an eye' as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not surprising. The Wahlbergs have a penchant for being copsuckers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston%27s_Finest

And given Marky Marks thuggish youth behavior he would make a fine candidate.
    That's one thing I've noticed about many "copsucker" types -- they often seem to have a thuggish/criminal past themselves. You'll hear them say things like "yeah, the cops kicked my ass a couple of times back then I was a teen, but I deserved it" -- then they'll go on to say how a lot more people need their "ass kicked" by cops -- it'll straighten those people out too.

Like a relative I know who claims to be an "undercover drug informant" who's been working with the police -- when she's used illegal drugs in the past and is now on every type of legal mind-altering drug you can imagine. And even "trades" pills (so she's kind of a low-level drug dealer herself). And she has had more than her fair share of run-ins with "the law."

It's like just because they were once a low-life themselves they think everyone else must be also, and in need of "policing." Of course, a lot of police officers have a criminal past themselves -- kind of like the ones from "A Clockwork Orange."
    Last edited by SeanTX; 12-08-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    That's one thing I've noticed about many "copsucker" types -- they often seem to have a thuggish/criminal past themselves.

Like a relative I know who claims to be an "undercover drug informant" -- when she's used illegal drugs in the past and is now on every type of legal mind-altering drug you can imagine. And even "trades" pills (so she's kind of a low-level drug dealer herself).

It's like just because they were once a low-life themselves they think everyone else must be also, and in need of "policing." Of course, a lot of police officers have a criminal past themselves -- kind of like the ones from "A Clockwork Orange."
    I find it is much the same with some Christians. Those that were degenerates and liars and cheats that finally turn their lives around and find God, then think that everyone else needs the same solution. I am glad when people stop being $#@!s and I am glad that they change their lives for the better, but to assume that others that aren't $#@!s need Jesus too is a bit presumptuous.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I find it is much the same with some Christians. Those that were degenerates and liars and cheats that finally turn their lives around and find God, then think that everyone else needs the same solution. I am glad when people stop being $#@!s and I am glad that they change their lives for the better, but to assume that others that aren't $#@!s need Jesus too is a bit presumptuous.
    One of the fundamental premises of Christianity is everyone with a heartbeat needs Jesus. So you are actually asking them to abandon their entire faith altogether to make yourself more comfortable. Which, ironically enough, is basically the exact same sin committed by the political Christian Right when they try to legislate morality....

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    They believe it for much the same reason that you may believe that everyone needs libertarianism.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two words, Thomas Paine. Simply, we need not believe in fundamental-libertarianism any less than we need to believe in individual rights granted by a Creator as opposed to Christianity.

All institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”—Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

(For further evidence of this see the recently cancelled (and highly graphic) series: The Borgias)

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Personally, I think taking away someone's 2nd amendment because they committed a non-weapon felony is ridiculous. Besides he was 16 years old when it happened. And the 1st stories out were so that he can expand the Wahlbergers business--some states will not allow felons to co-own a business.
    Well he did use a stick, taking a complete stranger’s eye out in the process of committing an extremely violent and purposeless act of racism. Though this does raise the question on when an individual’s felon status ought to be revoked and their prior loss of rights fully restored. Wahlberg has since seemingly changed his life around, so perhaps he has taken rein of his negative propensities. (Interestingly, he and his entourage had tickets for Flight 93 (i.e., 9/11), but cancelled them at the last minute to fly a charter.)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

How many years has it been? 15-20 years since the incident? Wipe his record clean. Then do the same for others who have similarly done their "time" and reformed their lives.

I forget which state, but I think a state passed a referendum or law for making a criminal record to be expunged. Something like after 7 or 10 years, certain non-violent felony records could be more easily expunged if no other crimes had been committed.

I'm in favor of a mechanism for restoring rights of felons. First, there are literally tens of thousands of felonies the state can trump up and charge an individual (3 per day, right?). Second, the Just Us system has a propensity for screwing people over anyhow. Third, I don't think an indesrcetion or lapse in judgement or stupid law or over zealous DA should condemn one for life.

If I were HNIC, I would be pardoning left and right, all day, everyday and twice on Sundays.

I would be more sympathetic if he had bothered to show even an iota of remorse for destroying a person's eye just because he had a different racial background. Destroying someone's eye is no joke. If his victim is still alive today, then he is still suffering from that attack. How many tens of thousands of dollars less did he make because of his reduced capacity? Did his kids fail to go to college because his ability to earn money was reduced? And Wahlberg still has no remorse? Forget him.

I'm all for restitution of rights, and I think our system is far far too draconian in re gun rights, voting rights, and bias against convicts, but to me, if you are going to permanently damage someone, dramatically reduce their ability to earn a living, never bother to show an ounce of remorse and then go off and ask to be pardoned? Sorry, no. There are 10 million Americans each one more deserving of a pardon than him, so he just needs to wait in the back of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I'm all for restitution of rights, and I think our system is far far too draconian in re gun rights, voting rights, and bias against convicts, but to me, if you are going to permanently damage someone, dramatically reduce their ability to earn a living, never bother to show an ounce of remorse and then go off and ask to be pardoned? Sorry, no. There are 10 million Americans each one more deserving of a pardon than him, so he just needs to wait in the back of the line.
    But... but... but... he wants a pardon so he can be a cop and knock out someone's eye legally.

Nobody should ever be disarmed by government, the constitution is quite clear.

Quite honestly the guy who's eye he took should have dealt with it at that moment and then we wouldn't be talking about this.

I've struggled with this idea for a while. I believe if you don't defend yourself in the moment when a situation arises then you've already lost. This guy should have taken Marky Mark out when he had the chance. I don't blame Marky Mark for moving on but I also don't condone his actions. Waiting around for the Kops and the Just Us system to make you right is pointless and counterproductive.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

EXCLUSIVE: Wahlberg gets his pardon from the only person who matters

EXCLUSIVE: Wahlberg gets his pardon from the only person who matters – the VICTIM: Man he beat and racially abused says he forgives star and reveals he had no idea who his attacker was until now

By Paul Thompson For Mailonline In Arlington, Texas

For the past 26 years Hollywood superstar Mark Wahlberg has believed he left a Vietnamese man blind in one eye after brutally assaulting him during his wayward teenage years.

He spent 45 days in jail for the attack but has now made a plea for the crime to be pardoned having turned his life around to become one of the most famous actors in the world.

His victim has never spoken about the vicious assault in 1988 but has broken a more than two decade long silence to reveal that the actor did not actually cause him any serious harm - and that until he was told by MailOnline, he had no idea his assailant had become a famous actor.

In his first ever interview since the attack Johnny Trinh revealed to Mail Online he was already blind in one eye after being injured while fighting the Communists in the Vietnam War.

Continued...
    Last edited by donnay; 12-11-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    So this national myth called the constitution says something to the effect the people can't be disarmed. So what happened to these people that can't be disarmed ? Where did they go because they are obviously not present today.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I applaud the victim for being the bigger man, he truly is and should be compensated for his eye. As for Mark, I don't know how to feel about this. He wants a gun to take other peoples guns, and commit acts of violence for the state. On one hand I see that people have rights and he should be armed if he wants, on the other hand its to hurt more people for the state. If he didn't want to be employed by the state, I might feel good about defending his rights, but this cop business and anti-gun hypocrisy, kills any and all ambition of me doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I applaud the victim for being the bigger man, he truly is and should be compensated for his eye. As for Mark, I don't know how to feel about this. He wants a gun to take other peoples guns, and commit acts of violence for the state. On one hand I see that people have rights and he should be armed if he wants, on the other hand its to hurt more people for the state. If he didn't want to be employed by the state, I might feel good about defending his rights, but this cop business and anti-gun hypocrisy, kills any and all ambition of me doing so.
    In the article Johnny Trinh said Walhberg did not knock his eye out. He lost his eye fighting communist in Vietnam.

Serves Marky Mark right for not contacting dude. Commies took out his eye. Could of found out years ago if he had any balls. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This damn it!
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    In the article Johnny Trinh said Walhberg did not knock his eye out. He lost his eye fighting communist in Vietnam.
    I missed that. Sorry. He still deserves to be compensated. Maybe by charity instead.

EXCLUSIVE: Mark Wahlberg asks to meet the man he beat and racially abused face-to-face after MailOnline reveals his Vietnamese victim forgives him and backs his bid for a pardon

By Paul Thompson For Mailonline In Arlington, Texas

Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg wants to meet the man he assaulted 26 years ago to apologize in person, Mail Online can reveal.

The actor has offered to fly Johnny Trinh and his family to Los Angeles so he can say sorry for the assault.

The actor reached out to Trinh after MailOnline revealed he is happy for the star to get a pardon for the brutal attack carried out during his wild teenage years.

Wahlberg was served 45 days behind bars.

He said the sobering experience of being in jail made him realize he had to get his life in order and stay away from crime.

Continued...