Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Yo mama's so statist" jokes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4bnbcQCMAAwbgN.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	3486
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yo mama's so statist she thinks you'll live longer if you quit weed and get a prescription for Xanax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yo mama's so statist, she makes you give railroad retirement pension to the figures on your Lionel train set.
    Yo mama's so statist she conducted a $54 million study to determine how many licks it takes you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.
    Yo mama's so statist she fines you if you swing higher than 4.25 ft. on your swing set.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I hate yo mamma jokes
    Yo mama's so statist it make's willtell's mama blush.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Yo mama's so statist your family took a vacation in Venice, home of all that's delicious, and all she'd let you eat was FDA-approved, canned Spaghetti-Os.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yo mama's so statist she makes you wear a seat belt on your tricycle.

Yo mama's so statist she called the police when you removed your mattress label.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Yo mamma's so statist, when you refused to take a nap she charged you with resisting a rest. (Recycled from another thread).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL. Best one. "Yo moma's so statist, she charged you a carbon tax when you farted."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yo mama is so statist that she makes you spell your name in ALL CAPS.

Yo mama so statist she asks you for your license to use the rubbing alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Yo mama's so statist she signed you up for a SS # the day you was born.
    Yo mama's so statist she sent you to public school.
    Yo mama's so statist she taught you to call 911 in an emergency.

Am I doing it wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Yo mama's so statist she signed you up for a SS # the day you was born.
    Yo mama's so statist she sent you to public school.
    Yo mama's so statist she taught you to call 911 in an emergency.

Am I doing it wrong?
    My Mama's a statist!!!

My Mama's a statist!!!
    No worries, mine is too. Hope i didn't just turn this thread into a flame war. It's a really funny thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

My Mama's a statist!!!
    That's true for most of us
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Yo mama's so statist she won't let you play in the sandbox until environmentalists determine that what you're doing won't kill any tiger beetles.

Yo mama's so afraid people will think there's a Republican in the house, the only way to get her to give you firecrackers is to build something out of Lincoln Logs.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-20-2014 at 02:44 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yo momma so statist, she made the banana experiment look sweet.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Yo' Mama's So Statist...

...She went to D.C. and asked her representative for permission to give birth to you.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I had a friend try and pull that, move to somalia, crap on me.

Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    I had a friend try and pull that, move to somalia, crap on me.
    Damn, I have a funny meme somewhere (in the greatest pic thread) that says if you like statsim so much move to North Korea.

I also say this sometimes.

And I wonder...

Damn, I have a funny meme somewhere (in the greatest pic thread) that says if you like statsim so much move to North Korea.

I also say this sometimes.

And I wonder...
    Rofl, thanks, Suzan!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Best one. "Yo moma's so statist, she fed you cabbage and beans, and then charged you a carbon tax when you farted."
    FTFY

Meanwhile, Yo' mama's so statist you keep peeing yourself waiting for the traffic light in the hallway to turn green.

Yo' mama's so statist she used to give you one king size candy bar a week, but now she gives you two fun size bars and tells you how lucky you are to be getting twice as much.

Yo' mama's so statist she takes your allowance away and uses it to pay her friends to tell you how great a mama she is.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-21-2015 at 03:41 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yo mama's so statist that she left your well-mannered, middle class father to shack up with a violent ex-con who sexually abuses you, so that she can get alimony, child support, WIC, food stamps, and HUD housing.

Oh wait, that's not funny.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Swiped from Best picture thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Jokes only libertarians get...
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast