Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Oath Keepers Surrounded by 50 Police Told To Stop Defending Building in Ferguson.

  1. #1

    Oath Keepers Surrounded by 50 Police Told To Stop Defending Building in Ferguson.

    Ferguson, Mo- You might have seen them on the news. The people protecting Ferguson businesses from the arsonists and looters ransacking Ferguson, Mo. But here is the real story about the organization protecting those businesses. They’re called Oath Keepers, and they have ex-police and ex-military keeping guard of four Ferguson businesses since late Monday night, Nov. 24, at the permission of the business owners.
    http://benswann.com/exclusive-interv...tm_campaign=nl



    Ben Swann in one of my favorites and i had to post this inh its own thread.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    "Tell her sons not to point their pots at us." LMAO.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Tell her sons not to point their pots at us." LMAO.
    I too burst into laughter at that point. I got called out by my neighbor while carrying in a black bag that held two rifles one day, there is no mistaking a rifle bag for anything else and if it had molly on it too, yeah buddy, sure.

  5. #4
    I heard police on the radio calling them "private security detail". This was on the Tuesday night after the decision. At that time dispatch told the police at the scene they were all right to be there. The stuff this guy was talking about happened 2 days later, so there was a definite change in the command structure.

  6. #5
    Nice interview. This guy makes a good liaison.

  7. #6
    Ben's team has been on the top of their game lately. Joshua Cook broke this story a few days ago. Great interview.

  8. #7
    Never mind the riots going on all over town. Take fifty people and go get rid of those guys protecting that block before they save it from destruction and make us look bad.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Never mind the riots going on all over town. Take fifty people and go get rid of those guys protecting that block before they save it from destruction and make us look bad.
    I think it's funny that the cops resented the FBI more for pissing in their yard than the Oath Keepers. Cops even have a derogatory slang for the FBI, they call them "feebs."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I think it's funny that the cops resented the FBI more for pissing in their yard than the Oath Keepers. Cops even have a derogatory slang for the FBI, they call them "feebs."
    all bullies hate other bullies....

  12. #10
    Of course neither local and state law enforcement nor public officials want them there, it plainly expresses to the public-at-large in unequivocal terms exactly what private citizens are wholly capable of when they practice the right of self-empowerment—slapping them all in the face with how ineffectual public law enforcement actually is in comparison—exactly as to why the Association of Chiefs of Police lobbied in California to make open carry illegal, just after the practice was being revitalized.

    Oathkeepers are not by any stretch a private security detail, rather they are representative of a union of volunteer state militias. It is no different than if the property owners had asked his own friends and family (including encouraging other business owners to do the same) to take turns manning shifts to watch the businesses in the area, as clearly the police aside from shooting OC grenades all over the place, are doing little to nothing productive, including failing to provide firefighters with adequate protection. Total FAIL.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

    They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  13. #11
    If I were a business owner anywhere in that town, I could not serve a single cop after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    http://benswann.com/exclusive-interv...tm_campaign=nl



    Ben Swann in one of my favorites and i had to post this inh its own thread.
    Thanks you for this video. The men and women that belong to Oath Keepers are great human beings. I liked the ending the best. Cheers!

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If I were a business owner anywhere in that town, I could not serve a single cop after this.
    What in the world gave you the idea that these fine officers actually live or shop in the area?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What in the world gave you the idea that these fine officers actually live or shop in the area?
    Good point; they don't have much recourse then, other than to stop paying taxes by closing up and leaving their town.
    ---------------------------

    Here's another update, but I hate when people don't know how to manage a website and 50 auto-play ads all start playing at the same time.
    http://fox2now.com/2014/12/02/fergus...security-team/
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Never mind the riots going on all over town. Take fifty people and go get rid of those guys protecting that block before they save it from destruction and make us look bad.
    Sums it up right there
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Of course neither local and state law enforcement nor public officials want them there, it plainly expresses to the public-at-large in unequivocal terms exactly what private citizens are wholly capable of when they practice the right of self-empowerment—slapping them all in the face with how ineffectual public law enforcement actually is in comparison—exactly as to why the Association of Chiefs of Police lobbied in California to make open carry illegal, just after the practice was being revitalized.

    Oathkeepers are not by any stretch a private security detail, rather they are representative of a union of volunteer state militias. It is no different than if the property owners had asked his own friends and family (including encouraging other business owners to do the same) to take turns manning shifts to watch the businesses in the area, as clearly the police aside from shooting OC grenades all over the place, are doing little to nothing productive, including failing to provide firefighters with adequate protection. Total FAIL.

    This. People protecting themselves and their property better than the police.

    Also...they don't like it when other people have the same toys...NO FAIR!! GET THEM OFF THE ROOF NOW!! ONLY WE GET TO DO THAT!!



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    KMOV local news decides to provide their own spin.

    Special Coverage
    National group taking Ferguson security into their own hands


    The group, however, is surrounded by questions and Rhodes has been approached by protesters demanding answers on why his group is dressed in camouflage and could be mistaken for the National Guard members.
    The sheep might actually assume their talking to a wolf instead of a ram.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance



Similar Threads

  1. Oath Keepers To Arm 50 Black Protesters In Ferguson With AR- 15’s for march
    By phill4paul in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 04:03 PM
  2. Heavily Armed Oath Keepers in Ferguson
    By Dianne in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 03:14 PM
  3. Oath Keepers, Ferguson ... and Iraq
    By Occam's Banana in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 01:24 AM
  4. Mysterious ‘Oath Keepers’ guard rooftops in downtown Ferguson
    By VegasPatriot in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 04:53 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:44 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •