Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 159

Thread: Shocking mistake in the Darren Wilson grand jury

  1. #1

    Shocking mistake in the Darren Wilson grand jury

    If this is true, then there are some prosecutors who should be disbarred.

    http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...y-364273731666
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If this is true, then there are some prosecutors who should be disbarred.

    http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...y-364273731666
    I wonder why the title says that she made a "shocking mistake?" I have no doubt it was intentional. And, yes, she should be disbarred.

  4. #3
    wow... If true that is pretty damning.

  5. #4
    "Just don't worry about that." SMDH.

  6. #5
    Justice or "Just us" (in relation to those who work for the government).

  7. #6

  8. #7
    MSNBC vid won't load for me.... what am i missing? Summary please?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    MSNBC vid won't load for me.... what am i missing? Summary please?
    Prosecutor gave the jury an old law that wasn't any longer constitutional that once justified shooting a fleeing person and killing them. She did this right before the officer testified on his own behalf. Weeks later and right before they made a decision she gave them an amended law and said ""pay no attention to that other on I gave you" knowing that it was unconstitutional when she gave it to them yet made the officer's testimony conform to the outdated law as being a legit action on his behalf at the time. Of course, the jury were left to figure it out which they did not. One juror did have the presence to ask her if Fed law trumped state law (which it did) but instead of answering with "Yes", she simply said pay no attention to it. Bada bing.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-02-2014 at 10:35 AM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I'm going to drudge this for heck of it. Maybe he will post it.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I'm going to drudge this for heck of it. Maybe he will post it.
    RT is going to run it.

  13. #11
    Well that should calm the protesters down! lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  14. #12
    Just Us...what a surprise.

  15. #13
    I sat on a grand jury once when I was in my mid 20s. The only testimony any of us heard was from prosecutors and cops. Funny side note, I kept having to be excused from cases because I either knew (like good friends knew), or was related to everyone they kept bringing charges up on. They did allow me to testify on one's behalf (my father) though, which was good as it prevented charges. My sister's cat had been ran over, and they were rushing it to the vet. Cop got after him, and dad never stopped until he made it to the vet's. Of course, somehow the police had lost him by then.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I sat on a grand jury once when I was in my mid 20s. The only testimony any of us heard was from prosecutors and cops. Funny side note, I kept having to be excused from cases because I either knew (like good friends knew), or was related to everyone they kept bringing charges up on. They did allow me to testify on one's behalf (my father) though, which was good as it prevented charges. My sister's cat had been ran over, and they were rushing it to the vet. Cop got after him, and dad never stopped until he made it to the vet's. Of course, somehow the police had lost him by then.
    I wonder if a grand jury's function varies from state-to-state. What you describe is how it works in GA. As a grand juror, you only hear the prosecution's side and decide if the case merits going forward.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 12-02-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  17. #15
    was this chief clown elected? i'm of the opinion that all of these prosecutors should be disbarred.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions - and the [un]official football club of RPF

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If this is true, then there are some prosecutors who should be disbarred.

    http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...y-364273731666
    Moot point..because Michael Brown WASN'T fleeing..he was running towards Officer Wilson after he had punched Wilson in the head. The officer was justified in the actions he took; Michael Brown was a thug who was incredibly aggressive. We have video tape of him robbing and assaulting a storekeeper just minutes prior...and coincidentally, we have him shot multiple times by an officer who had obvious swelling and bruise from the head trauma he took.

    Just a coincidence the Officer had head injuries and Michael Brown had gun powder residue on his thumb...which is consistent with the account by Officer Wilson saying he reached for his gun and it was fired, then fled, then turned around and charged Wilson.

    Plus, toss in the fabricated racist eyewitness accounts, and you have yourself a curious case of: "If Officer Wilson truly was aggressive and Michael Brown was truly surrendering, why did all of these eyewitnesses have to lie? The truth would've set them free."

    And of course, the forensics prove Michael Brown was indeed facing the officer, his arms weren't up, and the way the fatal shot entered his forehead is consistent with Officer Wilson's account of Michael Brown lunging in a manner to tackle him.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Moot point..because Michael Brown WASN'T fleeing..he was running towards Officer Wilson after he had punched Wilson in the head. The officer was justified in the actions he took; Michael Brown was a thug who was incredibly aggressive. We have video tape of him robbing and assaulting a storekeeper just minutes prior...and coincidentally, we have him shot multiple times by an officer who had obvious swelling and bruise from the head trauma he took.

    Just a coincidence the Officer had head injuries and Michael Brown had gun powder residue on his thumb...which is consistent with the account by Officer Wilson saying he reached for his gun and it was fired, then fled, then turned around and charged Wilson.

    Plus, toss in the fabricated racist eyewitness accounts, and you have yourself a curious case of: "If Officer Wilson truly was aggressive and Michael Brown was truly surrendering, why did all of these eyewitnesses have to lie? The truth would've set them free."

    And of course, the forensics prove Michael Brown was indeed facing the officer, his arms weren't up, and the way the fatal shot entered his forehead is consistent with Officer Wilson's account of Michael Brown lunging in a manner to tackle him.
    How does one run towards a vehicle one is standing next to and end up 150' away? Obvious swelling and bruise? Head trauma? Bitch slap at most from the photos I've seen. Hell, the Union representative had to convince him to go to the hospital. All the eyewitnesses were racists? The caucasian workman and said he had his hands raised was a racist? Which forensics? There were several from what I understand.

    But go ahead. Spew the states talking points all you want. The fact of the matter is the prosecutor's team did their best. Not to indict Darren Wilson, so that all of the evidence could be seen by a jury. They did their best to let him walk.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Moot point..because Michael Brown WASN'T fleeing..he was running towards Officer Wilson after he had punched Wilson in the head. The officer was justified in the actions he took; Michael Brown was a thug who was incredibly aggressive. We have video tape of him robbing and assaulting a storekeeper just minutes prior...and coincidentally, we have him shot multiple times by an officer who had obvious swelling and bruise from the head trauma he took.

    Just a coincidence the Officer had head injuries and Michael Brown had gun powder residue on his thumb...which is consistent with the account by Officer Wilson saying he reached for his gun and it was fired, then fled, then turned around and charged Wilson.

    Plus, toss in the fabricated racist eyewitness accounts, and you have yourself a curious case of: "If Officer Wilson truly was aggressive and Michael Brown was truly surrendering, why did all of these eyewitnesses have to lie? The truth would've set them free."

    And of course, the forensics prove Michael Brown was indeed facing the officer, his arms weren't up, and the way the fatal shot entered his forehead is consistent with Officer Wilson's account of Michael Brown lunging in a manner to tackle him.
    Do you believe everything the government tells you?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Moot point...
    Quite a lot of moot points in your post, actually, including the ones that aren't lies that someone told you and you're regurgitating here.

    You can either preserve, protect and defend the Constitution even when the Constitution is preserving, protecting and defending Americans you don't like, or you can risk the Constitution not being there for you, your kids and your grandkids.

    Are you making the right choice?
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  23. #20
    It's incredibly rare for a Grand Jury to reject an indictment. Like 99% rare.

    Former New York state Chief Judge Sol Wachtler famously remarked that a prosecutor could persuade a grand jury to “indict a ham sandwich.” The data suggests he was barely exaggerating: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010, the most recent year for which we have data. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them.
    source: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/f...darren-wilson/

    11 out of 162,000. That is 99.9%. Let me be clear, I am not saying Darren Wilson was cleared because he was white. I am saying he was cleared because he's a cop.
    Last edited by twomp; 12-03-2014 at 01:53 PM.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Moot point..because Michael Brown WASN'T fleeing..he was running towards Officer Wilson after he had punched Wilson in the head.
    Well that's what one witness said. Other witnesses said he was walking, not running, and had his hands up. So it's dishonest to pretend that your position of the "facts" is undisputed when it isn't.




    The officer was justified in the actions he took;
    You're opinion.

    Michael Brown was a thug who was incredibly aggressive.
    The question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't.


    We have video tape of him robbing and assaulting a storekeeper just minutes prior...and coincidentally, we have him shot multiple times by an officer who had obvious swelling and bruise from the head trauma he took.
    Again, the question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't. Also Wilson was not hurt nearly as bad as was originally claimed. The claims of "crushed eye socket" was clearly BS.

    Just a coincidence the Officer had head injuries and Michael Brown had gun powder residue on his thumb...which is consistent with the account by Officer Wilson saying he reached for his gun and it was fired, then fled, then turned around and charged Wilson.
    Brown having gun residue on his hands is also consistent with the testimony of Brown's friend who said that the officer started beating Brown and threatened to shoot him, Brown then reached for his gun, then the officer shot Brown in the hand and Brown ran off. And again, what happened at the car doesn't change the fact that the question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't.

    Plus, toss in the fabricated racist eyewitness accounts, and you have yourself a curious case of: "If Officer Wilson truly was aggressive and Michael Brown was truly surrendering, why did all of these eyewitnesses have to lie? The truth would've set them free."
    So do you really believe that the white witnesses that said Brown had his hands in the air when he was shot were racists? Who were they racist against? Themselves?

    And of course, the forensics prove Michael Brown was indeed facing the officer, his arms weren't up, and the way the fatal shot entered his forehead is consistent with Officer Wilson's account of Michael Brown lunging in a manner to tackle him.
    Ummmmm....I'm calling bovine scat. How did the forensics prove that Brown's arms weren't up? Post a link or admit you are blowing smoke.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #22
    Lmao...look at all these lemmings and their replies. My opinion?? How about common sense + evidence. 150 feet away?? Who said 150 feet? I keep hearing 35 feet. You make it sound as if 150 feet is a far distance...that's 50 yards away. That's not very far. 35 feet is a little over 11 yards away. How many seconds does it take to run 11 yards? 50 yards? I can get that far by the time someone unbuckles their seatbelt and gets out of their car.

    - Michael Brown robbed a convenience store and then shoved and physically threatened the storekeeper to back down. We have video evidence. This is called believing my eyes, not the government...and last I checked, the government (Obama, Eric Holder) have implied support FOR Michael Brown. Why else send the Attorney General to this area and not Chicago to chime in?

    - The officer had swelling and bruising to the face. A "bitch slap" you say?? Hilarious. A bitch slap from a 292 lbs individual...probably a hay-maker. Oh! But he's 18. So an 18 year old bigger than ANY NFL linebacker hitting you isn't a big deal, right?? Lmao... so, where do you go with this??? The guy CLEARLY assaulted the cop. WHY would you do that?

    - The bullet wounds entry points jive with the testimony that Officer Wilson shot an approaching Michael Brown.

    - The eyewitness testimonies CONTRADICT each other! Why would eyewitnesses lie or mislead a jury? Clearly, if Michael Brown was shot as the eyewitnesses claimed, THEY WOULDN'T NEED TO LIE! You can blame it on "witness memory" or just blame it on the fact that it never happened...because what the witnesses said at the time was completely different from what they said at the grand jury. They played video clips of them being interviewed within the days of the shooting. You need to remember a lie; you don't need to remember the truth. Because the truth is what happened, and it's a very vivid experience to go through. If someone was shot in front of me, I would have the moment down to the spec of dust in the air...it's not like trying to remember what you ate for breakfast 2 months ago.

    Finally, this MSNBC video is a moot point. It was painting that Michael Brown was fleeing and was shot---HE WASN'T FLEEING; THAT'S WHY HE WAS SHOT! Officer Wilson said he shot an advancing and lunging Michael Brown. That jives with the bullet wounds. Do I "believe" what the government says? No, I believe with my own eyes after seeing the wounds to the body that it couldn't possibly be from a man running away or with his back turned.

    Combine all the fabricated eyewitness accounts, it becomes clear that with the forensics + common sense that Michael Brown was a thug who got shot for violently attacking a cop. This didn't even need to go to a grand jury because it was blatantly obvious.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Lmao...look at all these lemmings and their replies. My opinion?? How about common sense + evidence. 150 feet away?? Who said 150 feet? I keep hearing 35 feet. You make it sound as if 150 feet is a far distance...that's 50 yards away. That's not very far. 35 feet is a little over 11 yards away. How many seconds does it take to run 11 yards? 50 yards? I can get that far by the time someone unbuckles their seatbelt and gets out of their car.

    - Michael Brown robbed a convenience store and then shoved and physically threatened the storekeeper to back down. We have video evidence. This is called believing my eyes, not the government...and last I checked, the government (Obama, Eric Holder) have implied support FOR Michael Brown. Why else send the Attorney General to this area and not Chicago to chime in?

    - The officer had swelling and bruising to the face. A "bitch slap" you say?? Hilarious. A bitch slap from a 292 lbs individual...probably a hay-maker. Oh! But he's 18. So an 18 year old bigger than ANY NFL linebacker hitting you isn't a big deal, right?? Lmao... so, where do you go with this??? The guy CLEARLY assaulted the cop. WHY would you do that?

    - The bullet wounds entry points jive with the testimony that Officer Wilson shot an approaching Michael Brown.

    - The eyewitness testimonies CONTRADICT each other! Why would eyewitnesses lie or mislead a jury? Clearly, if Michael Brown was shot as the eyewitnesses claimed, THEY WOULDN'T NEED TO LIE! You can blame it on "witness memory" or just blame it on the fact that it never happened...because what the witnesses said at the time was completely different from what they said at the grand jury. They played video clips of them being interviewed within the days of the shooting. You need to remember a lie; you don't need to remember the truth. Because the truth is what happened, and it's a very vivid experience to go through. If someone was shot in front of me, I would have the moment down to the spec of dust in the air...it's not like trying to remember what you ate for breakfast 2 months ago.

    Finally, this MSNBC video is a moot point. It was painting that Michael Brown was fleeing and was shot---HE WASN'T FLEEING; THAT'S WHY HE WAS SHOT! Officer Wilson said he shot an advancing and lunging Michael Brown. That jives with the bullet wounds. Do I "believe" what the government says? No, I believe with my own eyes after seeing the wounds to the body that it couldn't possibly be from a man running away or with his back turned.

    Combine all the fabricated eyewitness accounts, it becomes clear that with the forensics + common sense that Michael Brown was a thug who got shot for violently attacking a cop. This didn't even need to go to a grand jury because it was blatantly obvious.
    i'm curious...how many people in here would run towards a cop shooting at you?...

    thought so. No one.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    It's incredibly rare for a Grand Jury to reject an indictment. Like 99% rare.



    source: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/f...darren-wilson/

    11 out of 162,000. That is 99.9%. Let me be clear, I am not saying Darren Wilson was cleared because he was white. I am saying he was cleared because he's a cop.
    The evidence in favor of Wilson was OVERWHELMING. The main reason there is any hatred for this guy is because he is a cop. I don't know much about the the threshold for indicting, but after watching an interview with this guy and his testimony backed up by numerous witnesses, it is pretty clear he acted within his rights.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well that's what one witness said. Other witnesses said he was walking, not running, and had his hands up. So it's dishonest to pretend that your position of the "facts" is undisputed when it isn't.






    You're opinion.



    The question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't.




    Again, the question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't. Also Wilson was not hurt nearly as bad as was originally claimed. The claims of "crushed eye socket" was clearly BS.



    Brown having gun residue on his hands is also consistent with the testimony of Brown's friend who said that the officer started beating Brown and threatened to shoot him, Brown then reached for his gun, then the officer shot Brown in the hand and Brown ran off. And again, what happened at the car doesn't change the fact that the question remains if he was acting aggressively when he was shot. Some credible witnesses said he wasn't.



    So do you really believe that the white witnesses that said Brown had his hands in the air when he was shot were racists? Who were they racist against? Themselves?



    Ummmmm....I'm calling bovine scat. How did the forensics prove that Brown's arms weren't up? Post a link or admit you are blowing smoke.
    LMAO!!! "Some credible witnesses said he wasn't [acting aggressively]"

    The $#@!ing guy PUNCHED A COP while the cop was in his car! He had gunpowder residue on his thumb---which makes sense with the account that they wrestled for Wilson's gun and a shot went off...oh wow! Gunpowder on Michael Brown's thumb...wonder how it got there!

    I love this argument that Michael Brown wasn't being "aggressive"....okay, punching a cop who is in his squad car isn't aggressive? Then reaching for his gun? And then charging the cop after he tells you to freeze?

    I love how people say, "Do you believe everything the government tells you?" No, I don't, but I believe people are $#@!ing dumb when pitching conspiracy theories as evidence. It's hilarious you counter the forensics + the video evidence that Michael Brown is clearly a violent individual + the officer's account + the officer's head trauma photos + fabricated eyewitness accounts that contradicted one another + common $#@!ing sense with "That's your opinion...that's what the government tells you"

    As if YOU have any $#@!ing evidence. It's hilarious to me. here I am with boatloads of facts that you call "conjecture" and you sit there smugly with bull$#@! theories and no hard evidence.

    Please, do tell me what evidence you have that Michael Brown was innocently shot. I suppose the cop just happened to have been assaulted by someone else at the exact time he shot and killed Michael Brown. I'm sure gunpowder residue was planted on Michael Brown's thumb. I'm sure several eyewitnesses each with contradicting accounts told the truth. There's one truth but an infinite possibilities of lying. So, it's no surprise you have multiple accounts of what happened that are so drastically different that they could be mistaken for entirely different crime scenes.

    It's one thing to overlook or misspeak on certain details...but it's another to say someone was laying flat on the ground with their hands in the air to he had his back turned with his hands in the air to he had his hands in the air facing the cop. Those plus more are the eyewitness accounts...and what do we have for evidence? A man with a bullet wound to the forehead and multiple other wounds to the center of the body.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The evidence in favor of Wilson was OVERWHELMING. The main reason there is any hatred for this guy is because he is a cop. I don't know much about the the threshold for indicting, but after watching an interview with this guy and his testimony backed up by numerous witnesses, it is pretty clear he acted within his rights.
    And yet, the lead Prosecutor dismissed ALL eyewitness accounts except for ONE. Witness #10, who had testimony backing the cop, and this witness was over 100 yards away. Who was this witness?...an 80 year old with bad eyesight?...geezz...some people should stop drinking flouride.

    That alone is reason enough for any 'normal' person to go....uh...what?...

    bogus Grand Jury, bogus cops, bogus prosecutor, but if you want to be a copsucker, its a free country...right?
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 12-02-2014 at 05:20 PM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The evidence in favor of Wilson was OVERWHELMING.

    Not if you read the grand jury testimony. Did you read any of it? A lot of Wilson's testimony was overwhelming contradicted.

    The story about him knowing the cigar theft is a lie, contradicted by Chief Jackson's interview. The most blatant lie of Wilson's is his unequivocal contradiction of the vast majority of eyewitnesses who testified that Brown raised his hands in some form. Wilson totally denied any raising of the hands. In fact, Brown was about to collapse when Wilson fired the second group of four shots. Wilson had the nerve to describe Brown's staggering from the first group of six shots as Brown charging him.

    Wilson is a proven liar and a coward.





    ...but after watching an interview with this guy and his testimony backed up by numerous witnesses,

    Other Wilson testimony contradicted by multiple witnesses and even contradicted by Wilson himself:


    --Wilson dramtically claimed a third punch from Brown might be fatal. It's interesting however, that Wilson declined to visit the hospital when offered by EMTs. His "injuries" were the mere redness and scratches from four arms that never landed anything, let alone a solid punch. The claimed broken eye socket was another blatant lie.

    --Multiple witnesses testified to Wilson's squealing tires and his vehicle reverse that practically hit Brown and Johnson. Wilson's claim of blocking Brown and Wilson for public safety is impractical and illogical. Wilson's reckless driving was likely a hotheaded reaction to something Brown/Johnson said to him.

    --It was also witnessed that Wilson aggressively opened his car door, hitting Brown. A natural reaction of Brown would be to push back the car door, thus leading to the scuffle.

    --Brown's so-called reaching for Wilson's gun (if true) was defensive, not offensive. Brown never reached for Wilson's holster because Wilson said that he, Wilson, pulled his own gun. Brown was reacting, and did not initiate the gun grab that was inaccurately reported
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The evidence in favor of Wilson was OVERWHELMING. The main reason there is any hatred for this guy is because he is a cop. I don't know much about the the threshold for indicting, but after watching an interview with this guy and his testimony backed up by numerous witnesses, it is pretty clear he acted within his rights.

    These $#@!ing lemmings, I tell you, are so delusional. They sit there smugly with their conspiracy theories as their "hard evidence" and then mock you for bringing up the facts in the case. Even if you discount the forensics because you're a paranoid $#@! that believes everything is a lie, just look at the fact that the cop had head trauma...look at the fact that Michael Brown IS ON VIDEO committing aggravated battery and $#@!ing robbery at a convenience store MINUTES PRIOR TO THIS CONFRONTATION, and then look at the fact that all of these eyewitness accounts not only contradict the forensics, which my conspiracy theorist lemmings will say is government propaganda, but the eyewitness accounts contradict THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS! They played the $#@!ing video clips of their TV interviews and juxtaposed them with their testimonies. They didn't even match up with THEIR OWN stories---let alone each others'!!!

    I mean, how $#@!ing lost of a cause can you get. You all hate cops, we get it. Stop letting your dogmatic bull$#@! cloud the God-given ability to think.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Not if you read the grand jury testimony. Did you read any of it? A lot of Wilson's testimony was overwhelming contradicted.

    The story about him knowing the cigar theft is a lie, contradicted by Chief Jackson's interview. The most blatant lie of Wilson's is his unequivocal contradiction of the vast majority of eyewitnesses who testified that Brown raised his hands in some form. Wilson totally denied any raising of the hands. In fact, Brown was about to collapse when Wilson fired the second group of four shots. Wilson had the nerve to describe Brown's staggering from the first group of six shots as Brown charging him.

    Wilson is a proven liar and a coward.








    Other Wilson testimony contradicted by multiple witnesses and even contradicted by Wilson himself:


    --Wilson dramtically claimed a third punch from Brown might be fatal. It's interesting however, that Wilson declined to visit the hospital when offered by EMTs. His "injuries" were the mere redness and scratches from four arms that never landed anything, let alone a solid punch. The claimed broken eye socket was another blatant lie.

    --Multiple witnesses testified to Wilson's squealing tires and his vehicle reverse that practically hit Brown and Johnson. Wilson's claim of blocking Brown and Wilson for public safety is impractical and illogical. Wilson's reckless driving was likely a hotheaded reaction to something Brown/Johnson said to him.

    --It was also witnessed that Wilson aggressively opened his car door, hitting Brown. A natural reaction of Brown would be to push back the car door, thus leading to the scuffle.

    --Brown's so-called reaching for Wilson's gun (if true) was defensive, not offensive. Brown never reached for Wilson's holster because Wilson said that he, Wilson, pulled his own gun. Brown was reacting, and did not initiate the gun grab that was inaccurately reported
    This is so $#@!ing dumb. Not knowing about the cigar theft? They have a centralized dispatch that radios in to all squad cars in the department of reported crimes. This crime was called in. It was radioed out.

    Welcome to the 21st and 20th centuries...technology (radio) for cop cars has existed for..what? 70 years?

    Oh, and go ahead and take a punch from a 292 lbs individual. Let me know if you think a third would be good for your health.

    And what the $#@! is up with these Michael Brown apologists just $#@!ing ACCEPTING the fact that it's "okay" to $#@!ing punch a cop? I'm literally arguing with irrational corpses right now. I'm hearing $#@! like "cat scratches" and "bitch slaps"...yeah, you're all delusional. Michael Brown is 6'4", 292 lbs. He's bigger than any NFL linebacker. Go on and take a punch from someone weighing nearly 300 lbs and tell me what you think of it.

    I'll bet most of you are 160 lbs with enough muscle just to walk and pick up an iPad Air, and have never been in a fight yourselves where the other person was making contact with your head. This wasn't a school yard scuffle over the right to use the monkey bars...this was a legit street fight where you have no idea if Michael Brown had a weapon or not. He already proved he had no problem assaulting the officer..for all Wilson knew, Michael Brown was going to assault him further.

    I guess the "right" answer for these apologists is that Darren Wilson should have used his jiujitsu expertise and subdued the man weighing 82 lbs more than him,and awaited backup.

    Oh wait, Officer Wilson could not have possibly radioed in for backup...because the Brown apologists already established his radio was broken because he wasn't aware of the cigar robbery that had occurred that was radioed via dispatch.
    Last edited by Gaddafi Duck; 12-02-2014 at 05:37 PM.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    And then charging the cop after he tells you to freeze?
    The vast majority of witnesses said Brown did not charge. Brown was actually staggering from the first group of shots. That is what Wilson describes as charging. Wilson is a liar and a coward.

    head trauma photos
    He had a red face and scratches.


    ...here I am with boatloads of facts
    What is the source of facts? Did you read the grand jury testimony?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Why Darren Wilson was right ...
    By RonPaul4Prez2012 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:35 PM
  2. Ferguson grand juror pushes back in battle to discuss Darren Wilson case
    By aGameOfThrones in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 09:58 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 12:27 AM
  4. Darren Wilson came from disbanded Police Dept
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:30 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •