Thread: I'm passing out slim jims today.

I'm passing out slim jims today.

I will be passing out slim jims today, spreading the Ron Paul message. I'm just looking for some people to chip in a little money for me. I think $25 an hour seems reasonable. I'll also need money for food and travel expenses. Of course you will need to give me money for the slim jims. It also is very cold out in Iowa, so I will need to purchase a fleece jacket. $300 should cover me for the day. This is what grassroots is all about! Getting paid to spread the message of freedom at no expense to me! If all goes well today I will be quiting my job and living off you guys! I love the Ron Paul grassroots!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Comeon people, these slim jims won't pass themselves out for free. Who is going to give me money?

Don't feed the troll, guys.
    Convince Democrats: www.RonPaulIsPeace.com | Convince Everyone: www.RonPaulIsHope.com

25 dollars an hour?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoGuyRob View Post
    Don't feed the troll, guys.
    He's joking.

You could literally be out there spreading the word, but instead you choose to come here and post this garbage.

There's obviously going to be things we all disagree with, but the one thing we do agree upon is the most important. We want Ron Paul elected.

Stop wasting time with this $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    You could literally be out there spreading the word, but instead you choose to come here and post this garbage.
    Yes, I could literally be out there spreading the word...but no one has given me any money yet. How am I to pass out slim jims without someone paying for me and my expenses??? Maybe you are not aware of how the grassroots work; they pay other people to spread the word.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go sit in the corner, douchebag.

Last treat you're getting out of me, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    Yes, I could literally be out there spreading the word...but no one has given me any money yet. How am I to pass out slim jims without someone paying for me and my expenses??? Maybe you are not aware of how the grassroots work; they pay other people to spread the word.
    I hear Romney pays well for grassroots supporters and straw poll ballot box stuffing, so you might check with him...