View Poll Results: Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and why

7 58.33%
  • No and why

4 33.33%
  • I don't know

1 8.33%

Thread: Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

Is Barack Hussein Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

See Obama releases Gitmo detainees, setting up fight with GOP

November 21, 2014

”The Pentagon announced Thursday that four al Qaeda fighters from Yemen, including a senior figure who facilitated travel to Afghanistan for Arab extremists, and a Tunisian extremist would be transferred to Slovakia and Georgia.”

Our Constitution commands “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
    The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”

Also see: Report: Dozens of Former Gitmo Detainees Now Fighting With ISIS

Oct 30, 2014

” Of course they are. The Guantanamo recidivism problem has been very real for years at this point, with at least one former Gitmo guest reportedly participating in the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks. We also know that of the 'Taliban Five' the Obama White House horse-traded for an alleged deserter, at least one has already made his intentions to rejoin the jihad explicitly clear.”

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by the poverty stricken, poorly educated disease carrying populations of foreign nations, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the making a trade deals which are not in America’s best interests and pose a threat to our national security; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't answer until you tell me who my enemies are.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You need to be told who your enemies are? Amazing, simply amazing!

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post

JWK
    Yes. Please do.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Ditto

But I think Al Qaeda is supposed to be our enemy and he has supported in so many places. So for them, its an easy yes.
    But who else are we talking about?

While there have been some controversial accusations made against alleged ddg aiding various enemies of freedom, let's wait till all the facts come out.

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’
    The Washington Times Thursday, September 12, 2013
    It's a safe bet there's no love lost between Hollywood actor James Woods and President Obama — the former has taken to Twitter several times over the last few months to trash the policies and politics of the latter.
    The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens. The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.

Short answer, SWCbags.

Long answer:

Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance
    =ISIS = RM 2.0

That is my thoughts too: who is the enemy?

Yes. Obama aids and abetts our entire governmental system and all the creatures that inhabit it. Was that not the answer you were looking for? No matter what the TV says, "terrorists" are not our enemy. Washington DC and all their propaganda, IS.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Yes. Obama aids and abetts our entire governmental system and all the creatures that inhabit it. Was that not the answer you were looking for? No matter what the TV says, "terrorists" are not our enemy. Washington DC and all their propaganda, IS.
    I agree with you but it seemed like the implication was that releasing Guantanamo detainees is "aiding and comforting enemies" hence why I voted "no."
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Is emphasizing his middle name stupid and eye roll inducing?

What should be done with the prisoners at Gitmo? Should they be kept forever without any legal rights or due process? Should we build more Gitmos to lock up "enemies of the State"?

Ron Paul makes the case for closing Gitmo: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/05...closing-gitmo/

(interview with Napolitano)

PAUL: Sure, it should be closed because we don't need it. It was unnecessary, the way these prisoners were captured were very questionable. They haven't had really due process. So, the real thugs that need to be tried, they ought to be tried.

But they've deleted the funding mainly because the Republicans have really won the argument because they turned this into -- you know, if you don't support the continuation of these military tribunals and you don't support Guantanamo, maybe you support sending these people into your district and they'll be your neighbors. And the Democrats were convinced of that. They won the PR fight, and so therefore, they all became squeamish and even the president backed down.

So, that's why there's no funding for closing Guantanamo, and I guess it will be open for an indefinite future
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Supposed to make him sound "less American".

JWK
    You mean the Al Qaeda that the US invented?

The ISIS that the US invented?

Those guys?
    There is no spoon.

Yes. Please do.
    Kludge is a douchebag - and therefore, he is your enemy.
    Or, no, wait ... maybe Kludge is your enemy, and therefore he is a douchebag?

In any case, there is no "Kludge is a douchebag" option in this poll ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Obama is enemy #1 of the U.S., and he certainly provides aid and comfort to himself and all his cronies.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Obama is enemy #1 of the U.S., and he certainly provides aid and comfort to himself and all his cronies.

Ole man he is just a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Exactly. Look how he has used the power of taxation to rob hard working people's earned wages and then plundered the people's federal treasury under his green energy swindling operation.

Let us take a look at the list who have profited off working people‘s earned wages being transferred to them by Obama:

• Beacon Power Corp: Received $43 million in federal loan guaranteed in 2009 and also received $29 million in PA grants – Bankrupt in October 2011

• Ener1 (parent company of EnerDel): Received $118.5 million in federal loan guarantees — Bankrupt in January 2012 – has since exited bankruptcy

• Evergreen Solar: Received $58 million in MA loan guarantees (an undisclosed portion sourced from federal ARRA block grant) — Bankrupt in August 2011 with $485.6 million in debt

• Solyndra: Received $535 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 and $25.1 million in CA tax credit — Bankrupt in August 2011

• SpectraWatt: Received $500,000 in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Bankrupt in August 2011

• Babcock and Brown: Received $178 million in federal grants in December 2009 (4 months after it went bust) – Bankrupt in early 2009

• Mountain Plaza Inc.: Received $424,000 in federal grants through TN Department of Transportation in 2009 — Bankrupt in 2003 and again in June 2010

• Solar Trust of America (parent company: Solar Millennium): Received $2.1 billion loan guarantee in April 2011 – Bankrupt in April 2012
    Other Subsidized Green Energy Companies in decline:

• A123: Received $300 million in federal grants and $135 million in MI grants — Declining orders and have forced multiple layoffs

• Amonix, Inc.: Received $5.9 million in federal tax credits in 2009 through ARRA — Laid off 2/3 of work force

• First Solar: Received $3 billion in federal loan guarantees — Biggest S&P loser in 2011, CEO fired

• Fisker Automotive: $529 million in federal loan guarantees — Multiple 2012 sales prediction downgrades for first car release, delivery and cash flow troubles; Assembling cars in Finland

• Johnson Controls: Received $299 million in federal grants in 2009 — Low demand caused cancellation of a new factory, operating at half capacity

• Nevada Geothermal: Received $98.5 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Defaulting on long-term debt obligations, 85% drop in stock value

• Sun Power: Received $1.2 billion in federal loan guarantees — Debt exceeds assets; French oil company took over last fall

• Abound Solar: Received $400 million in federal loans in 2012 — ½ work force laid off

• BrightSource Energy: $1.6 billion federal loan approved in April 2012 – loan obtained through political connections with the administration; absent the loan, Brightsource’s solar power purchase would have fallen through.

see:Green Energy’s Bankruptcy Blackout

Also see: 80% of Obama green jobs money goes to Obama donors.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Exactly. Look how he has used the power of taxation to rob hard working people's earned wages and then plundered the people's federal treasury under his green energy swindling operation.

Let us take a look at the list who have profited off working people‘s earned wages being transferred to them by Obama:

• Beacon Power Corp: Received $43 million in federal loan guaranteed in 2009 and also received $29 million in PA grants – Bankrupt in October 2011

• Ener1 (parent company of EnerDel): Received $118.5 million in federal loan guarantees — Bankrupt in January 2012 – has since exited bankruptcy

• Evergreen Solar: Received $58 million in MA loan guarantees (an undisclosed portion sourced from federal ARRA block grant) — Bankrupt in August 2011 with $485.6 million in debt

• Solyndra: Received $535 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 and $25.1 million in CA tax credit — Bankrupt in August 2011

• SpectraWatt: Received $500,000 in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Bankrupt in August 2011

• Babcock and Brown: Received $178 million in federal grants in December 2009 (4 months after it went bust) – Bankrupt in early 2009

• Mountain Plaza Inc.: Received $424,000 in federal grants through TN Department of Transportation in 2009 — Bankrupt in 2003 and again in June 2010

• Solar Trust of America (parent company: Solar Millennium): Received $2.1 billion loan guarantee in April 2011 – Bankrupt in April 2012
    Other Subsidized Green Energy Companies in decline:

• A123: Received $300 million in federal grants and $135 million in MI grants — Declining orders and have forced multiple layoffs

• Amonix, Inc.: Received $5.9 million in federal tax credits in 2009 through ARRA — Laid off 2/3 of work force

• First Solar: Received $3 billion in federal loan guarantees — Biggest S&P loser in 2011, CEO fired

• Fisker Automotive: $529 million in federal loan guarantees — Multiple 2012 sales prediction downgrades for first car release, delivery and cash flow troubles; Assembling cars in Finland

• Johnson Controls: Received $299 million in federal grants in 2009 — Low demand caused cancellation of a new factory, operating at half capacity

• Nevada Geothermal: Received $98.5 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Defaulting on long-term debt obligations, 85% drop in stock value

• Sun Power: Received $1.2 billion in federal loan guarantees — Debt exceeds assets; French oil company took over last fall

• Abound Solar: Received $400 million in federal loans in 2012 — ½ work force laid off

• BrightSource Energy: $1.6 billion federal loan approved in April 2012 – loan obtained through political connections with the administration; absent the loan, Brightsource’s solar power purchase would have fallen through.

see:Green Energy’s Bankruptcy Blackout

Also see: 80% of Obama green jobs money goes to Obama donors.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).
    Be careful now, some of the Obama apologists out here will post the recent news story that claim somehow that the Obama green energy program is making money for the country, despite all the failures we have seen with some of the big companies involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Yes lol.

Soon as I saw that this image of the potential poster popped in my head:

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

JWK
    I'm sure he's giving aid and comfort to himself and a $#@!load of dual citizens so I guess I should've answered "yes".

The most dangerous enemies the US faces aren't arabs in the Middle East. They're right here in the United States.

Neocon lefties like Bill Kristol, Robert Kagan. And that old NWO $#@!tard David Rockfeller.

These people have done more harm to the US than all the Al-Queda's and ISIS' of the world put together.

The enemy is within.
    Last edited by DFF; 11-28-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Our greatest enemy is the regime in Washington, DC. Yes, Obama is aiding it. He is it.

I don't know what that has to do with releasing prisoners from Gitmo though. ISIS is no threat to me. And if these Al Qaeda folks are killing Obama's minions, then, well, I'm not exactly going to say more power to them, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Be careful now, some of the Obama apologists out here will post the recent news story that claim somehow that the Obama green energy program is making money for the country, despite all the failures we have seen with some of the big companies involved in it.

Our pinko controlled media has indeed been our nation's fifth column!

JWK

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thread makes me think of Chuck Norris and his political following. Heh...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-30-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Well, his middle name is Hussein, so you do make a strong case.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Obama gives aid and comfort to another enemy of the United States

SEE: Al Qaeda operative freed from US federal prison early for ‘time served'

January 20, 2015

”Ali Saleh Kahlah al Marri -- an admitted Al Qaeda operative in the United States -- was released last week from a federal prison prior to completing his 15-year sentence because of “time served,” the Justice Department told Fox News on Tuesday.”

Who would have thought 60 years ago when I was a child growing up in NYC that a President would be elected in the future and then allowed to intentionally flaunt our Constitution and weaken America from within?

The sad truth is, Obama has doubled the federal debt;

He has given aid and comfort to our enemies by releasing them from GITMO;

He is allowing a thousand Islamic "refugees" into the U.S. each month without a requirement to renounce their allegiance to their country of origin, and swear an allegiance to the United States:

He has transferred America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile Islamic leaders [the Islamic Brother Hood];

He has allowed our southern border to be invaded by the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America;

He is responsible for undermining our election process by making it easy for ineligible persons to vote;

He has interfered with our nation’s ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy;

He has worked to stifle America’s agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity;

He has intentionally sabotaged our nation’s health care delivery system:

He has blatantly impinged upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the number of people receiving food stamps;

He is responsible for a dramatic drop in fulltime employment;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the unemployment rate of our nation’s Black youth;

He has used the force of our federal government to tax the paychecks of hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer $ billions from our federal treasury to his inner circle friends under the guise of “green energy” [Solyndra/Chevy Volt/Fisker, Exelon, etc.];

He has repeatedly circumvented of our Republican Form of Government by issuing Executive Orders and memorandums;

He has stood by and allowed his Administration to use the force of the federal government to attack "conservatives" who dare to exercise their right to freedom of speech;

All in all, who can truthfully deny Obama is intentionally attempting to destroy America from within?

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

All in all, who can truthfully deny Obama is intentionally attempting to destroy America from within?

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?
    What about George Hussein Bush and Franklin Hussein Roosevelt and Abraham Hussein Lincoln? They all terrorized as many Americans as Obama, and more than any Arabs ever have.

My only enemy is myself.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi