Thread: What is wrong with Americans?

What is wrong with Americans?

Isn't it sad people who choose a stupid reality show over a action show. Reality shows are a disease. I want action and explosions not singing or pointless drama! What the hell is wrong with the American TV viewer?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh. Plenty of people watch stuff online or rent DVDs via NetFlix and such. TV ratings are becoming less relevant every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What's wrong with Americans? More than half are females?

And God bless 'em for it. Sorry, but I don't want everyone to be a carbon copy of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What's wrong with Americans? More than half are females?

And God bless 'em for it. Sorry, but I don't want everyone to be a carbon copy of you.
    LOL Well played.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Median age for "Dancing With the Stars" is 61. Not a lot of alternatives for the "older" crowd these days.

http://news.yahoo.com/vastly-differe...--finance.html

The Nielsen Co. said Tuesday that ABC's "Dancing" had 16.2 million viewers, good enough for third place in the weekly program ranking. NBC's "The Voice" was seen by 9.5 million, rated by No. 20.

Peel away some of the numbers and the differences are revealed. Nielsen said 11.86 million "Dancing" viewers, almost three-quarters, are over 49 years old. The median age of a "Dancing With the Stars" viewer is nearly 61.

Less than half of "The Voice" viewers, or 4 million, are 50-plus, with the median age just under 46. In the business of television advertising, younger is usually better.

Dancing is a sport. If you don't think so, try it. I love to watch fit, graceful people in beautiful costumes. I also love college football.

If you want to watch comic book superheroes, go right ahead.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Dancing is a sport. If you don't think so, try it. I love to watch fit, graceful people in beautiful costumes. I also love college football.

I prefer to call it artistic athleticism. It's too subjective to be a sport. However, dance-especially ballet-is more difficult and physically demanding than any sport I've ever tried. (HB is addicted to teh ballet and loves teh ballroom stuff) Mohammed Ali and Bruce Lee learned ballroom dance to enhance their footwork and cardio. Get to it, y'all!

Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 11-27-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post

There are some women (middle aged mostly) that do some kind of aerobic dancing at one of the places that I go to work out. I have to say that they are extremely fit and literally you see them dreched in sweat. And they just keep on going too. It is fun to watch because they jam to music of different kinds and so the dances are different. They literally work out their entire bodies. Everything moves. I probably couldn't hang with them. They have some serious stamina.

They were rocking this thing the other morning...

But what happens is that as soon as one song gets done, it fades into another one with a different tempo and then they dance differently. I guess they have discs made up or something. I don't know. They don't stop, though.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-27-2014 at 09:55 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.