Thread: A Thanksgiving Message from Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. I'm thankful for Ron Paul.

What was up with the camera switching back and forth?

You beat me to it, Suz! I am too. I love that man.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nice. I'm thankful for Ron Paul.

What was up with the camera switching back and forth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    You beat me to it, Suz! I am too. I love that man.
    Lol, fangirls.

LOL It's true, and I'm not ashamed to say it either!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

In a rep, "LOL - You didn't strike me as fanboi type"

I'll confess to RP fanboi status.

In spite of all the Benton and campaign nonsense, I'd still take a bullet for that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In a rep, "LOL - You didn't strike me as fanboi type"

I'll confess to RP fanboi status.

In spite of all the Benton and campaign nonsense, I'd still take a bullet for that man.
    great, that means i'd have to take a bullet for you taking a bullet for Ron....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is right, there are things that liberty lovers can all be thankful for on this Thanksgiving day... it is not all doom and gloom.

I am thankful that all 3 marijuana legalization measures passed in the latest election, so it is now legal in 4 states plus Washington D.C. The tide has finally turned on this issue, it is only a matter of time until it sweeps across the nation.

What is everybody else thankful for?

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Ron is right, there are things that liberty lovers can all be thankful for on this Thanksgiving day... it is not all doom and gloom.

I am thankful that all 3 marijuana legalization measures passed in the latest election, so it is now legal in 4 states plus Washington D.C. The tide has finally turned on this issue, it is only a matter of time until it sweeps across the nation.

What is everybody else thankful for?
    There is still a shred of liberty left to sound the alarm.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you, Dr. Paul
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834