Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cops viciously beat man, delete witness video, but it survived on the cloud

Cops viciously beat man, delete witness video, but it survived on the cloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GncaM_lt3-E

Denver, CO — The Denver police department has been accused of using excessive force after a video, which they allegedly deleted, survived on the cloud and was turned into FOX 31.

The incident started as two officers approached David Nelson Flores, who was in his vehicle with his seven-and-a-half-months pregnant wife and their child, to shake him down after suspecting him of being in possession of a substance deemed illegal by the state.

Upon their approach, officers said they saw Flores put a white sweat sock in his mouth. Because the US is involved in an immoral war on drugs, this ‘sock in mouth’ move apparently gave the officers the right to yank Flores out of his car and proceed to pummel the man on the asphalt.

According to the police report however, a pair of plain clothes officers “assisted” suspect David Nelson Flores out of his car and they all “fell to the ground.”

The pummeling was for Flores’ own good, according to the police report. They bashed in his face and head so he wouldn’t “choke.”

At the moment the officers began struggling with Flores on the ground, Levi Frasier was driving by and pulled over his van to get a better look at the situation. At first, Frasier says, the undercover cops asked for his assistance in subduing Flores.

But Frasier said before he could react, backup arrived and they told him to get back.
    That’s when Frasier turned on the camera.

Amazingly enough, as officers were involved in this *life threatening* situation, one of them had the wherewithal to warn his fellow officers about them being filmed. The word “camera!” can be heard shortly after officer Charles “Chris” Jones IV began beating in the face of David Flores.
    cont.
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...urvived-cloud/
    Last edited by jct74; 11-26-2014 at 12:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    30years - life.

Attempted murder, messing with evidence, threatening witnesses etc. etc. All while in an official function.

Edit, every time I see things like this I feel sorry for cops that are actually decent people...
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 11-26-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    "I am a bird"

Are police allowed to take steroids? It would explain their angry attitudes.

rabid dog, and the same rule that is applied to a rabid dog should be applied here......

Mayra Lazos-Guerrero faces charges for obstruction, drugs and child abuse because there was a child in the car when this arrest went down. Guerrero was also allegedly caught with drug paraphernalia in her purse.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...8m9aKKIqX4r.99
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Sickening.

In reference to Mr. Frazier's (the guy who gave up the video) comment at the 5:02 mark in the video.
    He's gonna be in for a rude awaking.

Commander Matt Murray's comment at 5:51.

the pregnant woman shouldnt have walked up to them so i dont blame them for tripping her down. but the other things, i dont agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    the pregnant woman shouldnt have walked up to them so i dont blame them for tripping her down. but the other things, i dont agree with.
    i suppose the real point is the drug war...hope this woman doesn't lose her baby. The evil drug users are lucky to be alive. Happy Thanksgiving.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm glad they've absconded!

Kudos to whomever is providing them shelter.

Banned

Blog Entries
    So, the cops destroy evidence of them trying to stop someone from destroying evidence?

I love at the end how they list off who is facing charges, but do not mention any charges for cops attempting to destroy evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So, the cops destroy evidence of them trying to stop someone from destroying evidence?

I love at the end how they list off who is facing charges, but do not mention any charges for cops attempting to destroy evidence.
    "There's got to be a way for us to hold ourselves accountable absent putting cops in jail for making mistakes," he said.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    "There's got to be a way for us to hold ourselves accountable absent putting cops in jail for making mistakes," he said.
    Right, they accidentally erased the video.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Steroids and testosterone supplements. Seems those "low T" commercials really help sales...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Steroids and testosterone supplements. Seems those "low T" commercials really help sales...
    Anything proven to drastically alter mood for the worse should be a main focus if law enforcement reform talks ever come up.

I could give two $#@!s about sports players using steroids. But people with a legal monopoly on violence should clearly not.

Anything proven to drastically alter mood for the worse should be a main focus if law enforcement reform talks ever come up.

I could give two $#@!s about sports players using steroids. But people with a legal monopoly on violence should clearly not.
    What if they (athletes) knock out their wives ? Apparently not a hypothetical.
    I don't care what people use, or why they have become aggressive. It's the behavior that is wrong, the individual is responsible for that, if it is because of some drugs it shouldn't matter, what they do is what should matter. Mental illness is the only thing to me that's different, you can't really blame someone for being sick imo. You may need to help them but that's a different story.
    "I am a bird"

It might be a shame if I were ever diagnosed with a terminal illness.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is, suicide. As for the roid narrative, it's a cop out. Excuse the pun.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't care what people use, or why they have become aggressive. It's the behavior that is wrong, the individual is responsible for that, if it is because of some drugs it shouldn't matter, what they do is what should matter. Mental illness is the only thing to me that's different, you can't really blame someone for being sick imo. You may need to help them but that's a different story.
    Disagree 110%. Law enforcement should not take steroids. Just like you wouldn't want cops drunk on the job. It is a high cause of angry behavior.

I do not care about limiting what people can use when they are government welfare queens sucking on the taxpayer tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Commander Matt Murray's comment at 5:51.
    LOL. "We will happily investigate [ourselves]."

Truer words were never spoken by a cop ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Kudos to the news staff starting at 6:19 where they inform the viewers that it is legal to record the cops and one needn't comply with their demands to turn off one's camera.

Disagree 110%. Law enforcement should not take steroids. Just like you wouldn't want cops drunk on the job. It is a high cause of angry behavior.

I do not care about limiting what people can use when they are government welfare queens sucking on the taxpayer tit.

Wrong battle......

A mastectomy is in order instead of addressing the behavior of those sucking the tit, address the tit itself......

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know anything about the best way a person should protect video like that? How does a person automatically copy their video to the cloud?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    30years - life.

Attempted murder, messing with evidence, threatening witnesses etc. etc. All while in an official function.

Edit, every time I see things like this I feel sorry for cops that are actually decent people...
    ...which doesn't leave you with much to feel sorry for.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Allowed? Hell, what aren't they allowed to do?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the best way a person should protect video like that? How does a person automatically copy their video to the cloud?
    Ustream.

Don't record unless it goes live.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    CopBlock and sites like that have numerous options to instantly upload video and audio so $#@! cops can't delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CopBlock and sites like that have numerous options to instantly upload video and audio so $#@! cops can't delete it.
    Redundant. It could easily be left as just "cop", which still leaves it as a pejorative.

Either way, I agree and approve.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    ...which doesn't leave you with much to feel sorry for.
    I disagree. I think 10% of the cops are generating 90% of the negative attention. It's just that the other 90% do nothing to rein in their comrades. Might make them complicit but not overtly guilty.

Course, I could be wrong, maybe almost all cops really are just itching for any opportunity to shoot a dog or beat up a pregnant lady or strip search a kid running a lemonade stand. I just don't think that's the case.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    I disagree. I think 10% of the cops are generating 90% of the negative attention. It's just that the other 90% do nothing to rein in their comrades. Might make them complicit but not overtly guilty.

Course, I could be wrong, maybe almost all cops really are just itching for any opportunity to shoot a dog or beat up a pregnant lady or strip search a kid running a lemonade stand. I just don't think that's the case.

I think it's different that than.

I think 10% are absolute psychopaths. The guy that shoots 24 dogs in a year, the guys that smashes heads into concrete and laugh about it and other sick twisted stuff. Without the tin badge their actions would be considered horrific and psychotic but the badge turns their dirty work into heroism. Then 50% are varying degrees of bully $#@!s on power trips who think they are heroes and think they are fighting a war. They believe they are superior to mundanes and can justify killing or beating anyone for things such as noncompliance. They are just plain bullies, but they are above the law and they know it. Then there's 20% who are normal people that don't beat or attack anyone, they just do their job and stay quiet because they fear the blue wall. Then there's 20% that are "good cops" they don't violate people's rights they try to do the right thing, but they are the minority and one move against the blue line and they find themselves $#@!ed. They either get $#@!ed or leave disgusted by the force eventually. I think this 20% is ever shrinking.

That's what I think, but of course I don't know. The percentages may be off +/- 10% but I think there are a ton of bullies attracted to violence on the force. If you see the police academy recruitment videos, it's all about playing war and soldier and violence. Those 8 to 10 minute recruitment videos are shocking. There's nothing about protecting and serving. It's all about getting jacked up and high speed chases, breaking down doors, carrying machine guns and killing bad guys. So the police academies are actively trying to bring in a certain type of profile, and that profile often includes knuckle dragging loser bullies who like violence.

So the 10% are reserved for the true pyscho's but there are plenty of bullies on the force, who love violence. Again, varying degrees of bullies.

Cop Caught On Camera Punching Man, Tripping Pregnant Woman, Given A Promotion

http://kdvr.com/2014/12/05/punching-...denver-report/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast