Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fundraiser charged with child sex abuse frequently met with Obama

Fundraiser charged with child sex abuse frequently met with Obama

Terrence Patrick Bean, 66, a prominent gay-rights activist and Democratic donor, was arrested Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014, and charged with two counts of third-degree sodomy and with third-degree sex abuse. (Photo: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office) more >

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times
    Updated: 8:11 p.m. on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A prominent gay rights activist charged last week with sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy is a strong supporter of President Obama who has visited the White House more than a half-dozen times in the past two years, visitor logs show.
    Terrence P. Bean, 66, who raised more than a half-million dollars for Mr. Obama’s re-election campaign in 2012, last visited the White House on May 30 when he met with the president, first lady Michelle Obama and political adviser David Simas.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/gay-rights-activist-charged-with-sex-abuse-of-boy-/

Related

"Obama Victory Fund 2012" obliged to return funding from accused Hollywood child sex abuser?

Hollywood Sex Abuse Film Revealed: Explosive Claims, New Figures Named

8:00 AM PST 11/12/2014 by Gregg Kilday

Obama Victory Fund 2012
    ORGANIZATION

Bryan Singer Film Director 17-Sep-1965 X-Men

The former aspiring actor claimed he was threatened to take the drugs and perform sexual acts at gunpoint. In the lawsuit, Egan alleged he was forced to sit on Singer’s lap and perform sexual acts on him. Vulture reports Egan’s lawsuit claimed he resisted but Egan forced him to perform oral sex and the director “forcibly sodomized” him.

However, the three boys were able to file a civil lawsuit in 2000 for sexual abuse against DEN executives Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley and Brock Pierce. The judge in case awarded the plaintiffs $4.5 million, which Egan claimed he collected just $25,000.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two odd things.

1. How can you have 3rd degree sodomy? Does the guy have a really large member? Odd...

2. What does obummer have to do with this? Does this imply that they were lovers? Did they tag team young boys? WTF?

Just seems strange. There's probably been a lot of child molesters and gay people who have visited the white house. Heck, most of Washington is packed with criminals - with all due respect, how is this news worthy?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Terrence Patrick Bean, 66, a prominent gay-rights activist and Democratic donor, was arrested Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014, and charged with two counts of third-degree sodomy and with third-degree sex abuse. (Photo: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office) more >

A prominent gay rights activist charged last week with sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy is a strong supporter of President Obama who has visited the White House more than a half-dozen times in the past two years, visitor logs show.
    Terrence P. Bean, 66, who raised more than a half-million dollars for Mr. Obama’s re-election campaign in 2012, last visited the White House on May 30 when he met with the president, first lady Michelle Obama and political adviser David Simas.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/gay-rights-activist-charged-with-sex-abuse-of-boy-/

Related

"Obama Victory Fund 2012" obliged to return funding from accused Hollywood child sex abuser?

Hollywood Sex Abuse Film Revealed: Explosive Claims, New Figures Named

8:00 AM PST 11/12/2014 by Gregg Kilday

Obama Victory Fund 2012
    ORGANIZATION

Bryan Singer Film Director 17-Sep-1965 X-Men

The former aspiring actor claimed he was threatened to take the drugs and perform sexual acts at gunpoint. In the lawsuit, Egan alleged he was forced to sit on Singer’s lap and perform sexual acts on him. Vulture reports Egan’s lawsuit claimed he resisted but Egan forced him to perform oral sex and the director “forcibly sodomized” him.

However, the three boys were able to file a civil lawsuit in 2000 for sexual abuse against DEN executives Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley and Brock Pierce. The judge in case awarded the plaintiffs $4.5 million, which Egan claimed he collected just $25,000.
    Hey come on....love is love. Fuggin disgusting immoral puke. Wait for the next wave of immorality from these guys condoning this $#@!. When there is no line of morality to cross any longer then society fails
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The next move by the left will be to try and legalize pedophilia. It's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Yep. Reminds me of this quote I read earlier today " Without strong moral boundaries nothing can stop leftists from taking over society."

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    with all due respect, how is this news worthy?
    My thoughts as well.

Good ole guilt by association. Remember that time Ron Paul took a picture or accepted donation from that guy that once wrote for stormfront. I mean even though there's no evidence that he knew who he was and what he did. Lets just put the story out there and hope the public makes a connection between the 2.

His association with Obama does not mean much. Is he connected to Hillary? Now that would be worth finding out about.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

Two newspaper executives have told the Observer that their publications were issued with D-notices – warnings not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when they sought to report on allegations of a powerful group of men engaging in child sex abuse in 1984. One executive said he had been accosted in his office by 15 uniformed and two non-uniformed police over a dossier on Westminster paedophiles passed to him by the former Labour cabinet minister Barbara Castle.
    Ah, national security. Remember that the next time you are lectured that we need to give up our civil liberties in the name of “national security.” Think about what that really means. It really means the security of the status quo to continue to behave like insane criminals with zero accountability.

The other said that his newspaper had received a D-notice when a reporter sought to write about a police investigation into Elm Guest House, in southwest London, where a group of high-profile paedophiles was said to have operated and may have killed a child. Now it has emerged that these claims are impossible to verify or discount because the D-notice archives for that period “are not complete”.

“It feels like just another example of key documents from that period going missing. We need to know more about what has happened. The journalists who have said that D-notices were issued are respected people with no reason to lie.”

The two journalists, Don Hale, the former editor of the Bury Messenger, and Hilton Tims, news editor of the Surrey Comet between 1980 and 1988, both recall their publications being issued with D-notices around 1984. Tims, a veteran of the Daily Mail and BBC, where he was head of publicity for the launch of colour TV, said that his chief reporter had informed him that a D-notice had been issued to him after he tried to report on a police investigation into events at Elm Guest House, where Smith is said to have been a regular visitor.

“The reporter was told that there were a number of high-profile people involved and they were getting boys from a care home in the Richmond area. So I put someone on to it, the chief reporter I think, to make inquiries. It was the following day that we had a D-notice slapped on us; the reporter came over and told me. It was the only time in my career.”

Hale, who was awarded an OBE for his successful campaign to overturn the murder conviction of Stephen Downing, a victim of one of the longest-known miscarriages of justice, said he was issued with a D-notice when editor of the Bury Messenger. He had been given a file by Castle, by then an MEP, which had details of a Home Office investigation into allegations made by the Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens of the existence of a Westminster paedophile ring. The files contained the name of 16 MPs said to be involved and another 40 who were supportive of the goals of the Paedophile Information Exchange, which sought to reduce the age of consent.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...ional-security

This rabbit hole is deep and dark. And it spans the global elite. How do you think the PTB get leverage on their puppets?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

http://www.westernjournalism.com/clinton-snared-pedophile-ring/

http://promoteliberty.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/boystown-sex-scandal-conspiracy-of-silence-video/
    Last edited by ghengis86; 11-26-2014 at 06:47 AM.

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.
    There are a lot of youtube videos on this subject.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...d+slave+rings+

You think Bush Sr. is the only one to have underage male prostitutes visit the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    You think Bush Sr. is the only one to have underage male prostitutes visit the White House?
    No I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    No I don't...
    Right. This is still treated like a conspiracy theory, when its proven fact. MSM will never touch it, save for the underlings that get offered up a sacrificial lambs like the guy in the OP

SWC's fundraiser's ex BF has been arrested too.

Former boyfriend of Democratic fundraiser Terry Bean arrested on sex abuse indictment

Portland police made a second arrest early Thursday stemming from a Lane County sex abuse indictment. It accuses Terrence P. Bean, 66, and his former boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, 25, of having a sexual encounter with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene hotel in 2013. (The Oregonian)

By Maxine Bernstein on November 20, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    The former boyfriend of Terrence P. Bean was arrested early Thursday on sex abuse charges stemming from the same alleged 2013 encounter with a 15-year-old boy at a hotel in Eugene.
    Kiah Loy Lawson, 25, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. at the Portland Police Bureau's Central Precinct and booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center shortly after 2 a.m.
    Kiah Loy Lawson, 25

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...emocratic.html

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire
    Heck, most of Washington is packed with criminals - with all due respect, how is this news worthy?
    Missed this earlier, it would be news worthy for those naive believers who may think swc leaders are surrounded by and are funded by people with high morals. You don't think there are no such people?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh boy, who would have thought it of a 'gay rights activist'?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin
    Good ole guilt by association.
    More like "guilt by association with a major financier", it is astronomically different than a casual photo taken with someone or receiving unsolicited petty donation from someone.

Influential gay rights advocate and top Obama donor, Terry Bean, and alleged former boyfriend arrested for child rape
    Sat, 22/11/2014
    http://www.openureyes.org.nz/blog/?q=node/6126

While I have to say these allegations are horrible and probably true I've never understood the elevation of sex crimes to almost murder. Yes, it's horrible. Yes many people have psychological trauma from these experiences. The fact remains that many victims live long and normal lives. I know of several myself. Again, I'm sure not trying to say it's no big deal but I really think we put so much emphasis on the victims that maybe we traumatize them with putting in their heads how much they should be hurt. I've had psychological trauma to deal with in my life. We all have different traumas to deal with. AT LEAST THEY ARE ALIVE and they have a chance to live productive lives, raise a family, get an education. Those poor children we bomb half way around the planet don't. The kids shot by police don't.

I really can see the responses to this post already calling me names and saying I am hard hearted but really, is it as bad as being murdered?? I don't think so...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Homosexual relationships/marriage/etc are not at all related to pedophilia. A child cannot consent to a sexual relationship, end of story.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Yeah, it has been discussed before. They will get hate crime law protection as well at some point down the road I imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Some would use the same argument to label all men, regardless of orientation, as child molesters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    To be fair, his persistent lobbying with SWC administration may have played a role in amazing progress like below:

Stroke of midnight marks South Florida same-sex matrimony

By David Smiley, Anthony Cave, Steve Rothaus and Michael Vasquez
    01/06/2015 12:09 AM

The Duffy-Sweeneys, an Oakland Park couple were in line with their 4-year-old son at the Fort Lauderdale courthouse to get married Monday night. Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015, is the first day same-sex couples could marry in Florida.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le5479842.html

I will just say I think it's curious that we have very few records of Obama's younger years. With all this talk about sex maniacs running the country, I can't say I'm surprised. It's something that makes them the same, that bonds them together. It makes sense if you think of TPTB as a clan that is relatively connected and coordinated. They have to have some common "interests" in order to really be as we think of them. I know this is drifting into conspiracy territory, but it kind of sounds like some crazy cult or society of people who rule the world. We just have no idea how deep this might actually go.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Following developments could spell bad news for dDG if prosecutors threw a wider net to bring in associates of alleged child rapists.

1. Lawyer blasts claim that Clinton was on Epstein's island

New York Daily News-Feb 3, 2015
      Alan Dershowitz's court filing says the 31-year-old accusing Epstein of forcing her to have sex with Prince Andrew was lying when she said she ...
    2. Buzzfeed Investigates Bill Clinton's Connection to Sex Scandal

Jan 29, 2015
      Buzzfeed deserves credit for taking the question of Clinton's involvement with Epstein seriously, especially since most news organizations don't ...

Despite Facing Felony Sex Abuse Charges, Terry Bean Surfaces in Connection With Obama’s Portland Visit

Aide to Democratic Party money man emails potential supporters.

Tags: Terry Bean, Barack Obama

Terry Bean

When WW first reported that President Barack Obama will visit Portland on May 7, one of the first questions in political circles was what role, if any, would Portland real estate investor Terry Bean play in the visit.

In the past, Bean, a gay-rights pioneer and co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign, has been a strong Democratic booster and raised more money for Obama's presidential campaigns than any other Oregonian.
    That fundraising prowess earned Bean visits to the White House, a trip on Air Force One and a prominent place at the president's side when Obama visits the Pacific Northwest.

But any participation by Bean in a presidential visit now could be embarrassing for Obama. Bean is currently under indictment, facing felony sex abuse charges in Lane County.

The answer as to whether Bean would be involved followed soon afterward: On April 29, a longtime Bean employee named Jimmy Greene sent an email to a couple dozen well-connected and, in some cases, well-heeled Portlanders about the event.

"If you're interested or want some more information, please call me," Greene wrote in the email, identifying himself as "assistant to Terry Bean."

Greene tells WW that he sent the email at the request of the Democratic National Committee, which is organizing the president's visit.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-3...and_visit.html

Here they go again, this time it's "daily caller".

Subway's Jared Fogle On His 'Surreal' Meeting With Michelle Obama
    www.ajc.com/.../subways-jared-fogle.../...The Atlanta Journal‑Constitution

FBI Informant Says Jared From Subway Talked About Installing Cameras in Her Children’s Rooms
    New York Magazine-10 hours ago
    He would allegedly schedule business trips for Subway and the Jared Foundation, and work around his plans to pay for sex with minors.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...way-talks.html

Also there are chomos who were involved in the daily operations of the Jared Foundation which was allied with other children's charity foundations.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast