Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman Drinks Gallon Of Water Every Day For Four Weeks And The Final Picture Results Are Shocki

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, mascara is cool and all but the stuff that creates the dark edges around the eyes is an eye liner right? I guess you can mimic the function of an eyeliner with mascara but personally eye liner is the cake and mascara is the icing on top of it. I suggest you buy one, your man will think you got some serious work done after putting it on for the first time
    Winona Ryder (probably not your thing)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think it's mascara. I don't wear eyeliner and I look 100 x's better with a little mascara on.Great Lash and Burts Bees tinted lip balm are the only 2 cosmetics I own.
    I use a really fine angled brush and just barely touch underneath and above my eyelashes with a dark-colored eyeshadow (near the outer corners of the eye), makes a world of difference. Then just a tad bit of mascara. The quality of the brush is important. I have green eyes, so I usually go with a very dark purple or brown.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's eyeliner + mascara + eyeshadow. I look like crap without all 3.

Its a difficult discipline to drink 1 gallon a day. Especially if you do it right. Too much too fast and you kidneys are busy dumping it, as your body can only use so much water. Plus you need to make sure that you are replenishing your electrolytes. There is such a thing as over-hydration.

I'd carry on, but I'm getting thirsty.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

For water, I heard half your body weight in ounces for a semi-sedentary person. If you exercise, you have to replace what's lost in sweat. Also, caffeine is a diuretic, so you can drink lots of coffee, etc., but you'll urinate more frequently, so can end up being dehydrated anyway. Also, when exercising, you lose things like potassium in your sweat, which is important to your body's effective use of water for cell metabolism.
    It's interesting that if someone "starves" themselves to lose weight, the body greatly lowers metabolism as a means of survival, so much of the weight lost doing that is water weight from dehydration rather than calories (3500 Kcal=1 lb fat).

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    For water, I heard half your body weight in ounces for a semi-sedentary person. If you exercise, you have to replace what's lost in sweat. Also, caffeine is a diuretic, so you can drink lots of coffee, etc., but you'll urinate more frequently, so can end up being dehydrated anyway. Also, when exercising, you lose things like potassium in your sweat, which is important to your body's effective use of water for cell metabolism.
    It's interesting that if someone "starves" themselves to lose weight, the body greatly lowers metabolism as a means of survival, so much of the weight lost doing that is water weight from dehydration rather than calories (3500 Kcal=1 lb fat).
    I take emergen-c after a workout or cardio session to replace lost potassium, minerals, etc. Works awesome-ly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    I totally agree with you on the coffee thing. That's about the only time I have trouble with cramping now. It sort of follows about the next day.

As for the starvation to lose weight. It sure makes for a nice looking weigh in, in the morning.

i drink at least 1 gal a day. if i need to i will do a little over 1gal. i do take creatine and l-glutamine, so i need that little extra to make those things work correctly without dehydrating myself. my struggle is coke. i love it and usually limit myself to 1 a day, but a few days a month, i drink more than i should of the cola. water is just so bland and i crave some kind of taste after a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12