Original story on Breibart with Scribd filing and exhibits.
Missouri Homeschooling Family Sues After Attacked by Authorities with Tasers for 'Messy House'

A homeschooling family in Missouri filed a lawsuit in a federal district court this week against two police officers, claiming that the officers deprived them of their rights under the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution for actions that allegedly occurred when the police entered their home without a warrant in September 2011, including the parents being attacked with Tasers and pepper spray and being physically assaulted, all in front of their children.
Sheriff responds that no one knew they were homeschoolers and that his deputies only stepped in after the CPS person was assaulted.
White reacts to home schooling group's allegations

Charges against the couple were later dropped. The organization's website states the judge in the couple's trial ruled that White and Glidden had violated the Fourth Amendment without a warrant. White, however, questions why a home schooling group is getting involved in a case that happened more than three years ago.

"I find it odd that they have found this home school group to take up their cause," the sheriff said. "Up until then, we were not aware, nor did we care, that this couple was home schooling their children. We have literally hundreds of people in this county who home school their children for a variety of reasons. You know, the people certainly have the right to do that. So, I think they're really grasping at straws, here."
Besides, they're sue happy and everyone hates LEOs because of Ferguson.

"It's unfortunate that people are allowed to sue for every little thing."
"While I know that law enforcement isn't very popular right now, I can assure you that we are not going to stand there, and let someone assault one of our deputies, just because people think that's the way we do business these days," he added.
XNN