Thread: Local gun shops around Ferguson told by cops to move inventory off premises, halt sales.

Exclamation Local gun shops around Ferguson told by cops to move inventory off premises, halt sales.

VIDEO: Woman Not Allowed To Buy Gun In Ferguson Because Darren Wilson Won’t Be Indicted

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bla...IpgasYBUYQh.99

Ferguson, Missouri – This week, a woman who lives in the Ferguson area had a frustrating experience when she attempted to buy a gun. The woman had been trying to buy a gun from a local store, but during the process it seemed as if the store clerk was stalling.

Luckily, she was able to take out her cellphone and record the exchange.

First, the woman was told that her application was not filled out properly, then when she returned with the specified corrections, she was told that she couldn’t buy a gun at all, because police had instructed owners of gun shops to lock up and ship out all of their weapons, and not sell to any local customers.

The shopkeeper even said that the police sent out a physical memos to business owners telling them that riots would be happening and gave them formal orders to close up their shops prior to the announcement of the verdict in the Darren Wilson case.

She was then told that the police were expecting Darren Wilson to receive a verdict of “not guilty”, and as a result they wanted to make firearms more difficult to obtain for “potential rioters.” The shopkeeper called attention to a large truck that was parked against the back of the building, and told the woman that the truck was removing all of the merchandise from the premises and taking it out of town.

The woman then clarifies with the shopkeeper, “So because they’re releasing the verdict this weekend that he’s not guilty, I can’t get my gun?”

The store clerk then revealed another inside detail that he received from police. According to him, the grand jury had already made up their mind in the case a long time ago.

“Because they’re not gonna indict the officer, they found no wrongdoing by the officer, that he was justified in shooting, they know the riots are gonna break out bad. That’s why, I mean, the grand jury already knew a long time ago,” the clerk said.

He then offered to either refund her money, or give her a discount on the gun she wanted “after they got the riots under control.”

Finally, the woman told him that she needed the gun for work, to protect herself and her place of employment if violence did break out. At that point, it did seem that he started to change his mind and told the woman that he would go back and “look” for her gun.

While the shopkeeper left, the woman took a picture of a sign that read “Per law enforcement, all firearms have been temporarily removed from the premises.”

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed I hope he can get her something to load up and shoot. She's definitely gonna need it for protection if civil unrest does follow this decision.

I'd suggest a few drum magazines as well, and throw in a few Korean shopkeepers for security.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

And this is why you don't wait for "the $#@! to hit the fan" before arming yourself. If you haven't done so do it today, tomorrow, as soon as you are able and make every cut you need to so that you can facilitate this.

WOW!

Anyone have Ferguson scanner frequencies?

So did she get her gun?

you must spread some rep around before you give it to AF again...

-t

Any bets on if this will just hit Ferguson or if $#@! will break out in the other 2 dozen cities they are having demonstrations in?

-t

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

If they were "ordered" to do this, during a time when they would have had brisk business, well, the police should be reimbursing them for their monetary losses. Or rather, the taxpayers should reimburse them ...

Is there are more legitimate source for this article?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Fail. You think the video posted in the article is a hoax? What's not legitimate about the source for this article?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Interesting. When the LA riots went down, I lived in Downey. VERY close to the action. One town over, in South Gate, was the famous Weatherby gun shop. Rioters ran a car through the front of it and cleaned it out.

For those of you who don't remember, the wikipedia article on the LA riot is worth a read.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Fail. You think the video posted in the article is a hoax? What's not legitimate about the source for this article?

Imagine my shock at every single revelation.

Oh for crying out loud.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    If they were "ordered" to do this, during a time when they would have had brisk business, well, the police should be reimbursing them for their monetary losses. Or rather, the taxpayers should reimburse them ...
    I'd have a serious problem if as a private gun shop owner patty Mc'swat came in and told me to shut down because of a court case. I'd call over a few of my buddies and we sit on the roof with a few ak's and drum mags and dare a motha.......

There are no such things as legitimate sources. Sources are just sources. It is up to you to vet them by looking at what is actually happening. Which is what I think I'm seeing here in this citizen's recording.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    WOW!

Anyone have Ferguson scanner frequencies?

-t
    They'll shut those down to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    I'd call over a few of my buddies and we sit on the roof with a few ak's and drum mags and dare a motha.......
    But buildings burn from the ground up. What are you going to do? Shoot the fire out? That's gey.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have noticed a huge character weakness in the gun freak community.

EVERY gun store in my area is owned, operated, and staffed by major league copsuckers.

I have very little faith in their embrace of the entire spectrum of the 2nd Amendment, let alone, the rest of the Bill of Rights.

With these musings stated, I am absolutely, 100%, HIV-positive that the story in the OP is completely factual and that these gun shops gleefully, obediently, promptly, and unthinkingly followed their commands from "the authorities".

Note: I am a well armed citizen, not a gun freak. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 11-24-2014 at 02:24 PM.

only police should have guns
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I have noticed a huge character weakness in the gun freak community.

EVERY gun store in my area is owned, operated, and staffed by major league copsuckers.

I have very little faith in their embrace of the entire spectrum of the 2nd Amendment, let alone, the rest of the Bill of Rights.

With these musings stated, I am absolutely, 100%, HIV-positive that the story in the OP is completely factual and that these gun shops gleefully, obediently, promptly, and unthinkingly followed their commands from "the authorities".

Note: I am a well armed citizen, not a gun freak. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    When your business and license depends 100% on the support of the L.E. community and the majority of AmerKunts that support them what are ya gonna do?
    Anti-L.E. gunshop? Closed post haste.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When your business and license depends 100% on the support of the L.E. community and the majority of AmerKunts that support them what are ya gonna do?
    Anti-L.E. gunshop? Closed post haste.
    I'm sure it's a bit of a lose-lose proposition for a Ferguson gun shop to buck the authori-tys on riot-eve out of principle.

Although an anti-LE gunshop would have my business.

Since when do cops get to order private businesses to cease conducting business? I can see business owners voluntarily closing shop and moving out inventory for fear of looting but store owners should NOT get comfy with cops just telling them to halt business. Lots of 'conditioning' and 'training' coming out of this Ferguson thing, a la Boston.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Imagine my shock at every single revelation.

Oh for crying out loud.

Just a pet peeve of mine but....

Why is everyone acting like this is the "verdict" of an actual criminal trial? Convicted? Not guilty? It's completely the wrong terminology and the media is reinforcing the ignorance in their own reporting.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    But buildings burn from the ground up. What are you going to do? Shoot the fire out? That's gey.
    You'd have to get close enough to toss that fire bomb. plus i'd have water bullets, duh

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Since when do cops get to order private businesses to cease conducting business? I can see business owners voluntarily closing shop and moving out inventory for fear of looting but store owners should NOT get comfy with cops just telling them to halt business. Lots of 'conditioning' and 'training' coming out of this Ferguson thing, a la Boston.

Boston opened my eyes wider than every before, and the milgram experiment explains why people will follow the order of those they feel are in power....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boston opened my eyes wider than every before, and the milgram experiment explains why people will follow the order of those they feel are in power....
    Read the Stanford experiment.

That'll seal the deal for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Boston, Patriots Day, 2013.

Sam Adams wept.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Boston, Patriots Day, 2013.

Sam Adams wept.

A town that once called for freedom, a clarion rung from its bell
    Well a town that did rage is now but a cage 'cause strong hearts no longer prevail
    So lift your glasses to Boston, then pour it all out on the ground <spit>
    The lives your sons gave now roll in their graves
    Old Boston you've gone straight to hell!
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-24-2014 at 09:59 PM.

And this is why you don't wait for "the $#@! to hit the fan" before arming yourself. If you haven't done so do it today, tomorrow, as soon as you are able and make every cut you need to so that you can facilitate this.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

A town that once called for freedom, a clarion rung from its bell
    Well a town that did rage is now but a cage 'cause strong hearts no longer prevail
    So lift your glasses to Boston, then poor it all out on the ground <spit>
    The lives your sons gave now roll in their graves
    Old Boston you've gone straight to hell!
    Owe you a rep.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee