Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson decision is in -- NO INDICTMENT

Ferguson decision is in -- NO INDICTMENT

Press conference to announce result should be today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...rc=al_national

-t
    Last edited by jct74; 11-24-2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: update title

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Press conference to announce result should be today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...rc=al_national

-t
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I predict pretty much nothing will happen.

Its too big, too many people are expecting far too much out of this. I see a few arrest, a bottle will be thrown and someone will be arrested, the crowd will go "SHAME ON YOU" and we will move onto the next "Bottle Nose Dolphin flu" Monday.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post

Its too big, too many people are expecting far too much out of this. I see a few arrest, a bottle will be thrown and someone will be arrested, the crowd will go "SHAME ON YOU" and we will move onto the next "Bottle Nose Dolphin flu" Monday.
    Dunno, too many freeloaders are looking forward to it. cops want their overtime pay before the holiday shopping season and looters got holiday shopping to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post

I wouldn't underestimate the protesters. Great expectations may simply empower the mob.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I think it's going to be more like this:

[IMG]http://********************************/2014/08/shutterstock_87925144.jpg[/IMG]

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

VIDEO: Woman Not Allowed To Buy Gun In Ferguson Because Darren Wilson Won’t Be Indicted
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ses-halt-sales

First, the woman was told that her application was not filled out properly, then when she returned with the specified corrections, she was told that she couldn’t buy a gun at all, because police had instructed owners of gun shops to lock up and ship out all of their weapons, and not sell to any local customers.

The shopkeeper even said that the police sent out a physical memos to business owners telling them that riots would be happening and gave them formal orders to close up their shops prior to the announcement of the verdict in the Darren Wilson case.

She was then told that the police were expecting Darren Wilson to receive a verdict of “not guilty”, and as a result they wanted to make firearms more difficult to obtain for “potential rioters.” The shopkeeper called attention to a large truck that was parked against the back of the building, and told the woman that the truck was removing all of the merchandise from the premises and taking it out of town.

The woman then clarifies with the shopkeeper, “So because they’re releasing the verdict this weekend that he’s not guilty, I can’t get my gun?”

The store clerk then revealed another inside detail that he received from police. According to him, the grand jury had already made up their mind in the case a long time ago.

“Because they’re not gonna indict the officer, they found no wrongdoing by the officer, that he was justified in shooting, they know the riots are gonna break out bad. That’s why, I mean, the grand jury already knew a long time ago,” the clerk said.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Dunno, too many freeloaders are looking forward to it. cops want their overtime pay before the holiday shopping season and looters got holiday shopping to do.
    I'm sure at least a few cops are looking forward to the opportunity to crack some skulls and play with their pyrotechnics. And if even the hint of a riot appears, that will likely happen, with Boobus cheering them on -- it may end up being more of a cop riot than anything.

Back in August just having a few plastic bottles thrown at them was enough to get officers threatening to shoot people -- tonight could be worse.

Hopefully as few innocents as possible will be harmed, and looting/burning of private property will stay to a minimum ...
    Last edited by SeanTX; 11-24-2014 at 01:52 PM.

the blood thirsty cable news scumbags can't wait to hype this and milk it for every ounce of a rating. they've got their race-baiting blowhards on standby to escalate this into a race-riot.

Obama awarded another person a medal of honor I swear, does Obama time these medal of honors?

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    So nothing begins, everyone knows he wont be charged just like almost every other leo in every other case. Hell; the guy in NY that shot an unarmed man just for opening a damn door is still walking the street.

Press conference will be shortly after 6pm EST tonight.

-t

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Press conference will be shortly after 6pm EST tonight.

-t
    Looks like they are timing the announcement to be just before nightfall.

Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    So nothing begins, everyone knows he wont be charged just like almost every other leo in every other case. Hell; the guy in NY that shot an unarmed man just for opening a damn door is still walking the street.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The Shock and Awe fireworks show should be pretty spectacular...

MSM is going to have multiple orgasms...

-t

I'm almost more afraid for our society if citizens do not riot against the cops over this situation. Although I do not believe MB is the best case for which to go to the mat.

Dipshits and agent provocateurs are now in place.

Let The Games Begin!

I'm sure THAT is pure coincidence.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    I'm sure THAT is pure coincidence.
    Well, they have to let the children get home from school.

Well, they have to let the children get home from school.
    Schools are closed today and tomm.

-t

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody riots like the Ukranians. Heh. Those cats are damned sure original alright. Handing out ass whippins for real for real...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-24-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I agree but...this is just too big, people have this weird way of NOT doing the BIG thing that was supposed to happen, its organic. In a way, its too expected and will fall very short.

Riots are much more significant when brought on out of nowhere like a good flash fire.
    Last edited by ZENemy; 11-24-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Nobody riots like the Ukranians. Heh. Those cats are damned sure original alright. Handing out ass whippins for real for real...
    Agreed, when the police come to bust down their wooden barricades they just come back the next day with metal workers and materials to make their new barricades much more challenging to break down, they pool resources and skilled people together like no one else I've seen in recent memory.

Seen here at 2:18

Last edited by orenbus; 11-24-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Agreed, when the police come to bust down their wooden barricades they just come back the next day with steel workers and metal materials to make their new barricades much more challenging to break down, they pool resources and skilled people together like no one else I've seen in recent memory.

Seen here at 2:18

Ha! I already watched that one. You're exactly correct, though. I think all we'll see here in Ferguson will be a demonstration of authority and some sensationalism for effect.

You know, if you do an image search for ukraine fighting or other similar terms you get some seriously dramatic photography returned. Field reporters were right there in the mix. Unlike here where you get some plastic looking lady sitting in New York or something yapping about.

All I know is.... I'm glad I don't live in an urban area anymore. I'll be reading the news safely from my cubicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    You know, if you do an image search for ukraine fighting or other similar terms you get some seriously dramatic photography returned.
    I saw one crazy animated GIF where a Ukraine protestor walked up to a goon and shoved him, and the riot cop just casually shot him at point blank range with an AK ... I could see cops here doing the same thing if it got bad enough. Hell, in Ferguson cops were threatening to shoot at people just for being near them (like Officer GoFuckYourself) ...

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast