Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson decision is in -- NO INDICTMENT

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    I saw one crazy animated GIF where a Ukraine protestor walked up to a goon and shoved him, and the riot cop just casually shot him at point blank range with an AK ... I could see cops here doing the same thing if it got bad enough. Hell, in Ferguson cops were threatening to shoot at people just for being near them (like Officer GoFuckYourself) ...
    Yeah, those riot cops were kiev forces that were a product of the coup. They are straight up nazis. Really. That whole group running ukraine are basically the same faction that was leftover from WWII. True story.

I didn't see that one, though. I wanted to post the truck they set on fire and rammed through the riot cops. That was a hoot alright. I think someone turned it into one of those "Beep Beep M#%&@# F&@%$#!" memes.

Ah well. I'm probably not going to be watching this one. I have some important junk to do.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-24-2014 at 03:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    VIDEO: Woman Not Allowed To Buy Gun In Ferguson Because Darren Wilson Won’t Be Indicted
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ses-halt-sales
    Unbelievable!!! She has no protection, and her rights are being violated - all because 'they' fear a riot! This is like Katrina.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

MO: Judge in Michael Brown case may keep evidence secret
    http://rationalreview.news-digests.com/archives/174747
    "The grand jury judge overseeing the Michael Brown case has not agreed to release evidence to the public if veteran police officer Darren Wilson is not indicted, according to a press release published Sunday by a court administrator. ... 'If the grand jury returns a no true bill, the judge anticipates the court will receive requests for grand jury records. Some of those requests will require the court to analyze the need for maintaining secrecy of the records with the need for public disclosure of the records,' [St. Louis County Circuit Court Judicial Administration director Paul] Fox wrote in a document released Sunday." [editor's note: In other words, the cats are already trying to scratch the litter over their mess - TLK] (11/23/14)
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Let the rioting, looting and mayhem begin!

Sublime
    April 26th, 1992
    There was a riot on streets
    Tell me where were you?
    You were sittin' home watchin' your TV
    While I was participating in some anarchy
    First spot we hit it was my liquor store
    I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford
    With red lights flashin', time to retire
    And then we turned that liquor store into a structure fire
    Next stop we hit, it was the music shop,
    It only took one brick to make the window drop
    Finally we got our own P.A.
    Where do you think I got this guitar that you're hearing today?

("Call fire and tell them respond local station out to meet us at Anaheim. It's uh, flaming up good." "10-4 Alamidos at Anaheim")

When we returned to the pad to unload everything
    It dawned on me that I need new home furnishings
    So once again we filled the van until it was full
    Since that day my livin' room's been much more comfortable
    'Cause everybody in the hood has had it up to here
    It's getting harder, and harder, and harder each and every year
    Some kids went in a store with their mother
    I saw her when she came out she was gettin' some Pampers
    They said it was for the black man
    They said it was for the Mexican
    And not for the white man
    But if you look at the streets, it wasn't about Rodney King
    In this $#@!ed-up situation and these $#@!ed-up police
    It's about comin' up and stayin' on top

And screamin' 1-8-7 on a mother $#@!in' cop
    It's not in the paper, it's on the wall
    National guard
    Smoke from all around

(Units, units be advised of an attempted 211 to arrest now at 938 Temple, 9-3-8 Temple,
    thirty subjects with bats trying to get inside the CP's house...he thinks out there trying to kill him)

'Cause as long as I'm alive, I'ma live illegal

Let it burn
    Wanna let it burn, wanna let it burn
    Wanna wanna let it burn
    (I feel insanity)
    Riots on the streets of Miami
    Whoa, riots on the streets of Chicago
    On the streets of Long Beach
    In San Francisco
    Riots on the streets of Kansas City
    Tuskaloosa, Alabama
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Fountain Valley, Paramount, Victorville
    Eugene, Oregon
    Eureka, California
    Hesperia
    Santa Barbara
    Winnemucca, Nevada
    Phoenix, Arizona
    San Diego
    Lakeland, Florida
    $#@!in' 29 Palms

It'll be a fun ride home through the hood tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I'd rather it didn't happen, because too many innocents will be effected, and I think that would just cause Boobus to cheer on the police state even more, esp since some many have turned this into a racial thing.

Now if it were a more clear-cut case of police brutality, and the violence and mayhem was directed entirely at the police and .gov , then I'd be getting the popcorn ready ... we probably need that sort of riotin' ...
    Last edited by SeanTX; 11-24-2014 at 05:05 PM.

PRESS CONFERENCE 5:30PM (via drudge)
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

It's more of a media $#@!storm than an actual $#@!storm, as so many of us have been saying on RPF's....

^^^ This is indicative of the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    You don't actually believe any good will come out of this do you?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    You don't actually believe any good will come out of this do you?
    The only potential good that might come out of this is some more folks opening their eyes to the militarization of the kops...

Problem I see is that for every one who opposes their aggressiveness there's another who cheers it..

Last edited by orenbus; 11-24-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Seems like it would make sense for them to release it late at night when people are asleep.

Since when are grand jury decisions announced in press conferences? Shouldn't this have been done publicly in a court room?

Update: I Googled it and Grand Juries meet privately with no judge, just prosecutors. Not open to the public.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-24-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The only potential good that might come out of this is some more folks opening their eyes to the militarization of the kops...

Problem I see is that for every one who opposes their aggressiveness there's another who cheers it..
    A lot of people woke up to that in the first round...

So assuming this is going to be a repeat, I see some good coming from it. Hopefully that will be a headline tomorrow and following days.

Isn't there a bill in the House banning the military from giving cops any more weapons?
    If it passes, whatever happens will be worth it.

That and making cops accountable and not above the law.

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 11-24-2014 at 05:20 PM.

They pushed the announcement back to 9pm EST

-t

Hearing mixed reports now on twitter about when the actual announcement will be made, some are saying 8pm some are saying 9pm not sure if that is CST or EST, possibility they may be trying to push the announcement late. I don't think the Governor will be specifically talking about the decision in the next 10 minutes, that may be left to the St. Louis Prosecutor, most likely his speech will be about keeping calm.

Edit: looks like 9pm EST/8pm CST
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...onference.html
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...2ea8c89c2.html
    Last edited by orenbus; 11-24-2014 at 05:27 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't seem to make any pro-Brown activists on twitter of FB disagree with me when I go off on a rant about Akai Gurley, Baby Bou Bou, Miriam Carey, and Kelly Thomas; and why the hell people going to riot over Brown and ignore Gurley? That it's because the media are doing it on purpose to divide us for their own profit. I can't get any pro-Brown people to disagree.... That tells me if we could just leverage the voice and turn it against the M$M we might actually be able to accomplish something...

8pm CST = 9pm EST

-t

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Hearing mixed reports now on twitter about when the actual announcement will be made, some are saying 8pm some are saying 9pm not sure if that is CST or EST, possibility they may be trying to push the announcement late. I don't think the Governor will be specifically talking about the decision in the next 10 minutes, that may be left to the DA, most likely his speech will be about keeping calm.

Edit: looks like 9pm EST/8pm CST
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...onference.html
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...2ea8c89c2.html
    8PM local according to my reporter friend on the ground there.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I can't seem to make any pro-Brown activists on twitter of FB disagree with me when I go off on a rant about Akai Gurley, Baby Bou Bou, Miriam Carey, and Kelly Thomas; and why the hell people going to riot over Brown and ignore Gurley? That it's because the media are doing it on purpose to divide us for their own profit. I can't get any pro-Brown people to disagree.... That tells me if we could just leverage the voice and turn it against the M$M we might actually be able to accomplish something...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyFreedom again.

Next MLK day I plan to march with a "Justice for Miriam Carey" poster!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Just announced - Guv is up in 3 minutes...

So we are gonna get 2.5 hrs of please be nice pleading???

-t

UP NOW!

C-SPAN isn't stepping on what they are saying like the rest of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Since when are grand jury decisions announced in press conferences? Shouldn't this have been done publicly in a court room?
    Sometimes people don't find out until the cops show to bring someone in.

It makes sense strategically to push back an announcement. Eyes on the street will see if any instigators are making moves, thinking an announcement is imminent.
    Last edited by CPUd; 11-24-2014 at 05:53 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is he one of us? I'm only going to take it seriously if he's one of us.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

All churches are set up as shelters/soup kitchens and emergency medical facilities.
    Utility substations, firehouses and police departments are on lock down.
    Mental health counselors will be available.
    They mentioned please don't start shooting several times.

So long as ppl don't get violent they are fine with people blocking streets, etc.

NG will be providing security for infrastructure.
    apparently utility substation was sabotaged on Halloween.

-t

They are padding statues!
    Mailboxes are padlocked.
    Barricade city!
    WOW!

-t

Live Steam Links?
    Post 42 missed it when I scrolled.
    Last edited by Schifference; 11-24-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast