Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Giuliani Says “White Police Officers Wouldn’t Be There If You Weren’t Killing Each Other.”

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Everyone knows the police have the legal right to use lethal force. Anyone who's stupid enough to attack them had it coming.

Michael Brown had it coming. And he got it. No deeper explanation required.
    Not all of us find police to be some protected class that can act as they please and then kill without punishment. Time we stopped giving bullies badges and the blanket immunity that provokes responses such as "anyone who's stupid enough to attack them had it coming" from those who would be potentials to sit on a jury deciding the guilt or innocence of an officer.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone knows the police have the legal right to use lethal force. Anyone who's stupid enough to attack them had it coming.

too bad Brown can't tell his side of the story, but then, Wilson wouldn't get the pleasure of killing a black kid, and miss out on the high fives in the locker room.

I knew when I saw this thread that there would be posters rushing to defend this statement and to defend the white police officer. This just furthers the stereotype of the Liberty movement being about white people who are afraid that minorities are out to get them.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    too bad Brown can't tell his side of the story, but then, Wilson wouldn't get the pleasure of killing a black kid, and miss out on the high fives in the locker room.
    Hearing Brown's side of the story is unnecessary, considering he attacked Wilson, who had the right to kill him. Brown committed suicide by cop. He killed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    My post from another thread:

Congrats to Rudy. If you keep playing this as a white vs. black thing, the police can get away with doing what they do, and white Boobus will support their every move.
    Indeed. I'm getting so sick of the racial commentary. Who cares what color the people's skin are? Deal with the issues.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Hearing Brown's side of the story is unnecessary, considering he attacked Wilson, who had the right to kill him. Brown committed suicide by cop. He killed himself.
    Pretty important what Brown's side of the story is if you were interested in what might have provoked him to "attack" Wilson. Wilson didn't kill him? Brown did this to himself? How original of you...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think Freeway Rick Ross summed it up best when he questioned the fact that modern day black culture places drug dealing as a legitimate profession.
    So have white middle-class suburban poppers of government-approved pills induced "Freeway Rick" to question the fact that modern day white culture places drug dealing as a legitimate profession?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That sums up the social epidemic in black communities.
    No, that sums up the social epidemic of the War on Drugs.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-25-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Have you considered that Darren Wilson told the truth, and he actually did everything right? All of the evidence points that way, if you would take 10 seconds to look at the facts.

Why was the inside of Officer Wilson's car covered in Michael Brown's blood? Why did Darren Wilson have bruises indicating he'd been punched in the face? Why did all the bullets hit Michael Brown from the front, and not from the back?
    RPFs is an interesting experiment in what I like to call Flanderization.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

So because the law says so, it's justified?

Someone enlighten me, is DFF secretly FrankRep?
    Last edited by NIU Students for Liberty; 11-25-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post

I think he's being sarcastic. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post

No. Because common sense says so. There are consequences for ignorance.

When you step in front of a car and get hit, there's no one to blame but yourself.

Brown did something extremely foolish, and he payed with his life.

Don't attack cops, this is the simple moral of the story.
    Last edited by DFF; 11-25-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I knew when I saw this thread that there would be posters rushing to defend this statement and to defend the white police officer. This just furthers the stereotype of the Liberty movement being about white people who are afraid that minorities are out to get them.
    Even I'm fuzzy on this one. Again, IF Brown was confronted for an actual crime (as opposed to a victimless "crime"), and IF Brown responded by trying to take Wilson's gun, I think Wilson would have been justified at that point.

Is that what really happened? I don't know.

I'd just like to point out that being a cop does not give you "legal right to use lethal force"; being in mortal danger does.

carry on

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

See... and I thought the moral here was that police vengence is not equal to officer safety

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Those bruises on Officer Wilson's face didn't occur due to Brown's hands being up in the air.

The bruising came from Brown being an idiot and attacking him.

If he hadn't done this, he would still be alive today, and smoking all the stolen swisher sweets he could get his hands on.
    Last edited by DFF; 11-25-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Self-defense here is defined as "protecting oneself from injury at the hand of others." Self-defense is not about taking vengeance. Self-defense is not about punishing criminals. Self-defense involves preserving one's own health and life when it is threatened by the actions of others.
    http://www.biblicalselfdefense.com/

Those bruises on Officer Wilson's face didn't occur due Brown's hands being up in the air.

So are you claiming the head shot was taken while Brown was attacking?

This guy doesn't think so:

I understand you don't believe in self-defense...that's ok...some of us still do.

I understand you don't believe in self-defense...that's ok...some of us still do.
    When are you going to actually make a rational argument, rather than only attacking people with name-calling and lame insults? Seriously, this is 3rd grade level material, in both your arguments and your attempts at attacking those who speak with any sort of intelligence.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

WTF is that?

Let me throw some equal bull$#@! back in your court:

I understand, you believe it is justified to summarily execute surrendering suspects....that's ok...some of us don't.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I never thought I'd live to see the day when anyone here would actually agree with anything that the ghoul says. I don't think that any true supporter of Ron Paul would ever agree with the ghoul. WTF has become of this place?
    Generally I don't, but what was quoted in the title? He is right. Black neighborhoods tend to be high crime, and usually they kill each other far more than white cops.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, don't tell the truth, dude. That's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Generally I don't, but what was quoted in the title? He is right. Black neighborhoods tend to be high crime, and usually they kill each other far more than white cops.
    Yes or no, one word only answer, please: You agree with the ghoul's argument that black on black crime statistics mean that police misconduct is not a problem?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

When you step in front of a car and get hit, there's no one to blame but yourself.

Brown did something extremely foolish, and he payed with his life.

call me jaded

Cop Jumps on Car to Frame Driver

Those bruises on Officer Wilson's face didn't occur due to Brown's hands being up in the air.

The bruising came from Brown being an idiot and attacking him.

If he hadn't done this, he would still be alive today, and smoking all the stolen swisher sweets he could get his hands on.
    So you think an 18 year old guy just walked up to Officer Friendly and started pummeling him and attempted to steal Officer Friendly's gun and there was no provocation from Officer Friendly to inspire such a reaction? Or is Officer Friendly entitled to do anything he pleases and we are all just supposed to keep our eyes averted and defer to the power and great wisdom of the king's men?

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I understand you think you were an eyewitness.

That's ok.

We will still listen to people who were within a hundred miles of the spot on the day instead of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Were forced. Were being the key word. There is nothing in 2014 stopping a black male from moving out of a bad area, getting a job and leading a good life.
    Nothing? You sure about that?

Lead others by example, be responsible for their sons and raise them up right.
    How do you suppose they do this?

How about this lyric

"Man, we need to get rid of the pushers, pimps, and prostitutes, and start all over again!"
    "Nigga! You CRAZY!"

Basically, you are saying people raised by the streets, are supposed to somehow stop living the way of the streets. I guarantee, most peopel here, if they were black, would be in a gang themselves, because most of you are human, er go, cowards deep down, and would NEED the protection gangs afford in the ghetto.

I had a black friend tell me this once, after an altercation at a bar:
    "You were afraid because they were black!? You think YOU would be the one they would go after!? I was afraid, they always go after black guys first!"

Hey, don't tell the truth, dude. That's racist.
    Admit it. Your sister/wife ran off with a black man.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

JMDrake had 30,469 posts. Wow. That is a LOT of left-wing propaganda. Your fingers must be worn down to nubs after 7 years of continually typing marxist horse$#@!.
    You know, responding to racist lies from trolls communist racist trolls like yourself takes time. How long have you been worshiping Stalin? And do you know that Hitler was a socialist?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast