Thread: Radical Animal Rights Activists Hold a Funeral…for a Frozen Chicken…in a Grocery Store

Radical Animal Rights Activists Hold a Funeral…for a Frozen Chicken…in a Grocery Store

Lol...WTF?

Radical Animal Rights Activists Hold a Funeral…for a Frozen Chicken…in a Grocery Store

Direct Action Everywhere, the California-based animal rights activists who gave us last month’s “Chicken Lady” video showing the group confronting diners eating in a trendy California restaurant, have added a new tactic to their playbook: funerals for frozen chickens.

And they are holding these “funerals” in grocery stores, during business hours.

The group recently executed a protest in a Berkeley, California, grocery store and recorded the entire event for its YouTube channel. The video begins with a young man lifting a frozen chicken from the poultry section and carrying it to the store’s meat department.

After yelling the group’s mantra, “It’s not food, it’s violence,” mourners in black clothing — some carrying flowers — assemble and a coffin appears. The frozen chicken is placed inside the casket and the funeral begins.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...grocery-store/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flowers are alive too. That guy in the background murdered one. He terminated its rich emotional life.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Obviously just one more "chicken joke". (Obscure "Laugh In" reference for the Boomers)

While I do eat meat, I wish we humans would be a little more respectful to the animals we grow and breed for food. In a way I can understand this, they are just not making the right point.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    While I do eat meat, I wish we humans would be a little more respectful to the animals we grow and breed for food. In a way I can understand this, they are just not making the right point.
    Yup. There is no need to be cruel. And animals raised in humane conditions make healthier food.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Seems they fail to understand, the chicken wouldn't have had a life in the first place if they were not used for food.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.webpan.com/thelaughin/rowan_Martin_Laugh_In.htm

"Is that a chicken joke?", (Jo Anne Worley's outraged cry, a takeoff on the Polish jokes of the day)
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 11-24-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Yup. There is no need to be cruel. And animals raised in humane conditions make healthier food.
    I couldn't possibly agree more with this. Doesn't make the people doing these videos any less dingbatty.

These idiots are making an argument for soylent green that no government spokesperson could ever emulate...

It took me 5 minutes to quit laughing after I read the headline.....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I couldn't possibly agree more with this. Doesn't make the people doing these videos any less dingbatty.
    Maybe they get that way from lack of protein in their diets.

They should be protesting factory farms like Tyson. SMDH.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I have been convinced of this for some time .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have been convinced of this for some time .
    I don't know man, I'll bet that pretty one with the mohawk sucks more cock than my ex.....

T. rex and birds are closely related.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't know man, I'll bet that pretty one with the mohawk sucks more cock than my ex.....
    Staying with the story, I would say, "Seen more cocks than a poultry farm."

Global Warming is Tough on Chickens Too, You Know

High temperatures are associated with sicker chickens. Researchers are using selective breeding to come up with a solution

May was Earth’s hottest month on record — and as the planet gets warmer, chickens are struggling to adapt. Their body temperatures rise, which leads to higher mortality rates and an increased risk of disease that may threaten global poultry supply in the next decades.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    T. rex and birds are closely related.
    What would be hilarious is to go back in time to see a T Rex, and find out they all make cluck-cluck-bakaaaw! sounds.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    What would be hilarious is to go back in time to see a T Rex, and find out they all make cluck-cluck-bakaaaw! sounds.
    Too bad they didn't use that in the movie, Jurassic Park. They could have gotten some laughs out of the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Obviously just one more "chicken joke". (Obscure "Laugh In" reference for the Boomers)
    Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
    A: To marry a Radical Animal Rights Activist.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A: To marry a Radical Animal Rights Activist.

A: To prove to the armadillo that it could be done.

How do these people pay their bills when they spend all their time doing crap like this?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    How do these people pay their bills when they spend all their time doing crap like this?
    What kind of bills would they have while living in their parents basements?

Hilarious. I wonder how these people trained themselves to feel emotions for these animals. It must have taken a lot of practice.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

They stole the idea from this:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Hilarious. I wonder how these people trained themselves to feel emotions for these animals. It must have taken a lot of practice.