Thread: Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

So cool.
    I've watched this three times already.

Nigel Stanford isn’t just a musical genius, but by the looks of this video he has a strong passion for science as well.

I have a personal love for cymatics, Tesla, and the Ruben’s tube (long tube of fire), and if you can bring all of these features together with amazing music you have blown my mind!

What’s even better is the fact that everything you see in Stanford’s video is 100% pure.

Besides some amazing camera work, no experiment was fabricated.

In fact, you can see the behind scenes of this video HERE.

“In 1999 I watched a documentary on Synesthesia — a disorder that effects the audio and visual functions of the brain. People with the disorder hear a sound when they see bright colours, or see a color when they hear various sounds. I don’t have it (I don’t think), but I have always felt that bass frequencies are red, and treble frequencies are white,” Stanford wrote.

“This got me thinking that it would be cool to make a music video where every time a sound plays, you see a corresponding visual element. Many years later, I saw some videos about Cymatics — the science of visualising audio frequencies — and the idea for the video was born.” (CNET)
    http://themindunleashed.org/2014/11/...re-matter.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool But the concept has been around for centuries for various religious and artsy stuff. It just didn't have a fancy name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -- Nikola Tesla