Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ode to Occam....

Hot banana.......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Sorry, not trying to make this thread about me. It's the fiat currency syndrome.
    I know. I noticed you haven't been around much lately.

There is this user on Daily Paul named Chris-something. I think he has a Polish name. He's kind of a "troll" figure there. Is that who HVACTech is getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    This place isn't the same without our Henry Rogue. He's a brother to me.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    There is this user on Daily Paul named Chris-something. I think he has a Polish name. He's kind of a "troll" figure there. Is that who HVACTech is getting at?

I have no idea. I was just playing along. Dude gave negative rep accusing me of being "bill3" before. And made weird comments in other threads. Never been to that site before in my life.

believe or not, I am a REAL human being. I used to post on hannity under this name before I changed it and got banned. This is the only political forum I post on. I post on a nonpolitical forum but i'm not mentioning it

EDIT: also some other members on here thought I was "educado (sp) and someone else (forget the name).

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And so an RPFs meme template is born ...

(It's just a damn shame it had to involve a banana. Why couldn't it have been a carrot?)
    Did he advise you at some point? Better check his resume, see if he added your name.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 11-22-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    I have no idea. I was just playing along. Dude gave negative rep accusing me of being "bill3" before. And made weird comments in other threads. Never been to that site before in my life.

believe or not, I am a REAL human being. I used to post on hannity under this name before I changed it and got banned. This is the only political forum I post on. I post on a nonpolitical forum but i'm not mentioning it

EDIT: also some other members on here thought I was "educado (sp) and someone else (forget the name).
    Is it a furry or a cutting site? C'mon man.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Is it a furry or a cutting site? C'mon man.

how did you know I was a 14 year old attention seeking goth girl?
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-22-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: I mean: I AM a 14 year old attention seeking goth girl

How could I not know is the better question.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Did he advise you at some point? Better check his resume, see if he added your name.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

LMAO!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

I've been really busy lately. Plus i needed to take a little hiatus, i was feeling moody. Those cop threads really wear on me.

This place isn't the same without our Henry Rogue. He's a brother to me.
    Thanks Green, that really means a lot to me. Ask me before i had a computer and i wouldn't in a million years think i would care so much about people i haven't met face to face.
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Peace.

Everyone is Eduardo.

Peace.

Everyone is Eduardo.
    He's got me so paranoid, sometimes I think I'm Eduardo.

of course not. what were you thinking?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    of course not. what were you thinking?

Are you that person?

yes dear.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

He's got me so paranoid, sometimes I think I'm Eduardo.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I'll confess. I'm Eduardo, so is Green, Danke, Sola, Fanatic, Bryan-- heck 75% of this forum is me talking to myself and occasionally banning myself as well.

ETA And repping myself multiple times into the beyond repute club.
    This post will take you to that thread.
    Note, for those who are new, RJB is not Eduardo.

Peace.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

spank you very much.

Last edited by pessimist; Today at 09:14 PM. Reason: I mean: I AM a 14 year old attention seeking goth girl
    Last edited by HVACTech; 11-22-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    spank you very much.

lmao. is that what you were after? I'm perceptive, but I can't read cryptic insinuating posts from people I'm not familiar with.

And these people aren't stupid, I think they're perceptive enough to separate my silly bull$#@! from my serious posts.

in fact, most of my positive rep actually came from my more serious posts.

and for the record (i know this is bothering some other male members here) the few women on here who I banter back and forth with KNOW when I'm being ingratiating and trying to be funny and shamelessly trying to please them. They're not $#@!ing stupid.

And yes I am a real person. I said in my first post that I am kinda trollish and by nature playful. The internet is my plaything.

humor and play isn't for everyone.

Apparently joking around on forums and relating the opposite sex (holy $#@! a guy can genuinely relate to females in real life? impossible!) means he's some snake oil salesman trying to steal their women away from them

how freaking alpha of me!

I will for now on ignore all female members.
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-24-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: i have all ur womenz in trollville. evil plot has suceeded

Those cop threads really wear on me.
    They're killing me.

Got to think of an ode to Phil. I'm thinking..

"We're Not Gonna Take It"

OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
    NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
    OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND
    THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE'LL LOSE IT
    THIS IS OUR LIFE, THIS IS OUR SONG
    WE'LL FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE JUST
    DON'T PICK OUR DESTINY 'CAUSE
    YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T BELONG

OH YOU'RE SO CONDESCENDING
    YOUR GALL IS NEVER ENDING
    WE DON'T WANT NOTHIN', NOT A THING FROM YOU
    YOUR LIFE IS TRITE AND JADED
    BORING AND CONFISCATED
    IF THAT'S YOUR BEST, YOUR BEST WON'T DO

OH.....................
    OH.....................
    WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH
    WE'RE FREE/YEAH
    WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH
    YOU'LL SEE/YEAH

NO WAY!

OH.....................
    OH.....................
    WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH
    WE'RE FREE/YEAH
    WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH
    YOU'LL SEE/YEAH

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
    WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT, NO!

JUST YOU TRY AND MAKE US
    WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
    COME ON
    YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK
    NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY
    WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
    A PLEDGE PIN
    OH YOU ON YOUR UNIFORM

Or perhaps he would prefer something more current. Im not up on all the latest music.
    Heh, that'll do. I'm not up on all the latest music either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They're killing me.

I don't know how you and others do it, day in and day out. I would be a complete basket case.

Peace.

humor and play isn't for everyone.

Apparently joking around on forums and relating the opposite sex (holy $#@! a guy can genuinely relate to females in real life? impossible!) means he's some snake oil salesman trying to steal their women away from them

how freaking alpha of me!

I will for now on ignore all female members.
    Don't worry about that, please. Aside from Danke, most all the women here are married.

I don't know how you and others do it, day in and day out. I would be a complete basket case.
    Hope and pray that you make the slightest little difference and press on.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123